Author Topic: Are you a sex addict? Some questions to ask yourself  (Read 32838 times)

FN Administrator

• Administrator
  • Junior GirlTalker
Are you a sex addict? Some questions to ask yourself
« on: December 16, 2009, 06:20:05 pm »
Join the discussion about our latest post on Female Network!

Are you a sex addict? Some questions to ask yourself
With all the news about repeated celebrity affairs, people are wondering: when does healthy desire cross the line into unhealthy sex addiction?

Do you suspect your partner could be a sex addict? Do any of the traits in the quiz seem familiar? Share your experiences.

ajsweet35

• Simple person but Rock!! Pilyo ako pag pilya ka
Re: Are you a sex addict? Some questions to ask yourself
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 02:14:34 am »
NO...Sex addicted..please stratify the advantage and dis advantage !!.may ibubuti ba yon sa kalusugan ng isang babae at lalaki..kung addicted sa SEx....

romanticure

• Hard to Keep
  • Love comes quickly in whatever you do..
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 12:43:59 am »
Dati,  :-[ pero ngayon di na, :) delikado na. :( marami ng nagkalat na STD carrier due to same sex contact. wala ka namang magagawang trabaho kapag nahilig ka sa sex. i've tried it once, yan lang lagi maiisip mo araw araw gabi gabi buti na lang naiwasan ko sa pamamagitan ng gawaing makakapag paabala sa kin sa pagtatrabaho, pag exercise, humanap ng problema ng ibang indibiduwal/kamag anak, para matuon ang isip ko sa ibang bagay. wala namang gamot na kapag lumagpas ka dyan at maging nymphomaniac ka na, maski kapamilya mo maiisip mo ng galawin, nasa utak lang lahat ang solusyon kung makakaiwas ka pa parang bawal na gamot yan kapag di mo naiwasan maluluto utak mo, ang bawal na nagamot nagagamot pero ang pag ka adik sa sex para ka ng isang sira ulo na wala ng lunas kapag sumobra ka na. 
Men in love show more activity in the visual part of the brain while women show more activity in the area that governs memory.

kailer

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 07:32:40 pm »
Post deleted. Text speak and vulgar language are not allowed in the forum.

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,218040.0.html
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 10:15:42 am by mama squeak! »

Anechka

• Probationary
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 03:30:55 pm »
tricky ito. the word addict is already negative. kung paiba-iba ng partners at ginagawa lang for the sake of the deed, then no, Not a sex addict. iba ang case pag mahal mo na, at ginagawa out of love, kung addict dun sa exclusive love-making... e di addict na  :-[

brendzy

• Carpe Diem
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • sweet surrender
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 07:22:11 pm »
tricky ito. the word addict is already negative. kung paiba-iba ng partners at ginagawa lang for the sake of the deed, then no, Not a sex addict. iba ang case pag mahal mo na, at ginagawa out of love, kung addict dun sa exclusive love-making... e di addict na  :-[

I agree, if it is for one person, for me, it is acceptable. However, if you're jumping from one partner to another, then that's a different issue. especially, if you are no longer considering kung sino and makakas3x mo, status nya or kung me masasaktan ba.
As for me, yes - I am addicted to my hubby  :P
This is me, I am lovingly and uniquely created by God and I love me! Lol

kaiatynes

• Probationary
    • http://savemoreprice.blogspot.com
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 10:07:12 am »
an addiction usually means that you will continue to do that activity even though it is harming or affecting your life. for example and alcoholic who continues to drink even though she or he has no money and his wife/husband has left him.
in your case if you started to be unfaithful to your boyfriend and destroyed your relationship. or if you are having sex so much that you miss work and get fired. it is up to you to decide if it is harming your life.

;)

littlemisschievous

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2013, 08:41:36 am »
If one constantly tries to hook up with someone either in person or online and getting it done then repeat. That would really be a definition of a sex addict.

ms.southbound

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2013, 05:46:32 pm »
You are an addict if it interferes with how you live your life. If you can't do other stuff because all you think of is having sex, then you are a sex addict.

littlemisschievous

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2013, 05:48:55 pm »
I would have to agree with you ms.southbound. I really hope people who are in this stage tend to realize that there is so much more out there than sex.

ms.southbound

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2013, 05:57:30 pm »
one meaning of addict is to "habituate or abandon (oneself) to something compulsively or obsessively" if you are still sane enough to think that there is something else in the world the you are not a "Sex Addict" maybe just "Sexually Active"

angel53

• Probationary
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2013, 04:14:15 pm »
hmm I didn't think of myself from that perspective but I can say I do have a healthy sexual appetite..

tough_guy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2013, 02:54:16 pm »
sex is under physiological needs and love/belonging needs.

physiologic need probably talking about our instinct to continue the human species that sex just for reproduction. Love and belonging is talking about sex for pleasure and love. all of these refer to individual needs.
even though you're so close to me you're still so distant, and I can't bring you back.

MrGuytalker

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2013, 01:39:46 pm »
I love sex but I definitely don't go looking for it.
Twitter @MrGuytalker

mc21

• GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2014, 09:26:07 am »
paano ba malalaman kung addicted ka na talaga sa sex?
I work in Sta Rosa Laguna

t_r_i_s_h

• LIMITED EDITION
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Surreal but nice :)
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 10:10:37 am »
I love sex but I'm not addicted to it.  :)
You can ask the universe for signs all you want, but ultimately, we only see what we wanna see when we're ready to see it.

mrgrey

• Not a
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2014, 10:56:37 am »
If you don't go around asking for it and if somebody you dont like asks you and you said no then you're not an addict

t_r_i_s_h

• LIMITED EDITION
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Surreal but nice :)
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2014, 11:07:48 am »
^ I agree! Having sex with one person all the time/often doesn't mean you are an addict to sex. Those are two different things.
You can ask the universe for signs all you want, but ultimately, we only see what we wanna see when we're ready to see it.

saltandpepper001

• GirlTalker
  • I Love You God!
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2014, 12:12:10 am »
Sabi ng hubby ko mukha daw akong sex. Kasi yun lang lagi naming pinagaawayan. Di na nya nabibigay yung gusto ko. Once in a blue moon na lang kami magsex sasabihan pa kong mukha daw akong sex. Eh sya nga tong halos gabi gabi ako kinakalbit nung wala pa kaming baby. ;(
We're like dominoes. I fall on you. You fall on the other.

ann08

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Thinking long term.
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2014, 11:32:33 pm »
can you say you love sex even without experiencing it yet? can't wait to try. lol :D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 11:36:32 pm by ann08 »
Quarter-life crisis.
Be the type of person you want to meet. :)
Be Random. :D

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close