Author Topic: International shipping to Manila  (Read 1140 times)

summersunder

• Super GirlTalker
  • mwah mwah mwah
International shipping to Manila
« on: November 06, 2018, 05:19:41 pm »
Hello,
Anyone knows kung pano mag pa-ship from Malaysia to Manila. Big items kasi like car mags, car parts etc.
yung hinde na sana daan ng customs kasi baka i-charge kame ng sobrang mahal. Or anyone know the process?

Thank you

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
Re: International shipping to Manila
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 03:40:24 pm »
^ hindi pwede Ipa ship basta basta yung mga items na nabanggit mo. pag hindi diniclare sa customs yan lalabas na smuggled mga yan. siguro kung car accessories na hindi bulky at personal use lang pwede sa check in baggage. kung pang business mo, I declare mo naman, para makapag bayad ka ng karampatang duties and taxes mo.
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

John 15:5
Matthew 19:26
Philippians 4:13

vcendios

• Probationary
Re: International shipping to Manila
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 07:34:53 pm »
Hey. I looked at the information on the Internet about a convenient move. And the guys at  https://www.a1autotransport.com/international-moving-services/ really take full responsibility for the transportation of things and cars, as well as filling all the customs tinsel. If you value your time, it is difficult to imagine a more reasonable option. Although perhaps you have something to advise, maybe you already had experience in organizing such transfers.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close