Author Topic: Korean Cosmetics Shipping  (Read 1780 times)

msfaraway

• Probationary
Korean Cosmetics Shipping
« on: November 19, 2017, 11:06:45 pm »
Hello Mga sis!  :)
Question lang. I'm new to selling and Gusto ko sana mag resell ng Korean Cosmetics na kukunin talaga sa Korea, But I heard a lot of terrible stories about the custom at pano sila magpatong na sobra sobrang tax. I wonder whats the best thing to do kung kukuha na ako ng stocks ko? Yung bang box box na kukunin ko. Nabasa ko sa iba na kelangan daw custom broker, yung iba naman LBC at wala ako gaanong makitang updated thread about this. Any help will be very much appreciated. :-*

Killian272

• Probationary
Re: Korean Cosmetics Shipping
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 10:12:00 pm »
I don't know if I can give you any advice that will be useful to you. I think you should do an internet search to get information about it. The internet is a tool which you can check link here that has made life exponentially easier and that at the same time has allowed us to develop our capabilities.

hubabuba

• Probationary
Re: Korean Cosmetics Shipping
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2021, 12:15:05 am »
Surely, the factor of price plays a role as well, which https://www.thesiswritingservice.com/ is why so many students are also looking for an affordable essay writing service. Another cool benefit of getting essay writing assistance online is the opportunity to stay in touch with the assigned writer. If you choose to use our Smart Paper service, you will get expert comments on key writing aspects of your paper.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close