Author Topic: Earn Money from Blogging Part 6  (Read 38167 times)

freelancer_babe

• I'm a
  • Super GirlTalker
    • The Lady Programmer
Re: Earn Money from Blogging Part 6
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2013, 07:49:41 pm »
^ Yep.

Configure CJ with Payoneer muna (if you have this card).

Or go for Amazon.

There are others, pero yung 2 ang alam ko.
Catch a man a fish and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. (Karl Marx)

renrai23

• Trust and be yourself.
    • ◄ My Simple Victories! ►
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2013, 08:31:23 pm »
hi po. gusto ko pong humingi ng advice sa inyo. may work po ako but gusto kong may extra income kaya gumawa po ako ng blog sa wordpress. as for now, may 5 posts na po ako pero wala pang nag visit sa blog. pwede niyo po bang i-explain kung paano po ako makakapag earn ng money from blogging? nacoconfused din po kasi ako. thanks a lot.

renrai23

• Trust and be yourself.
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2013, 09:18:09 pm »
one more thing po pala.. about po sa adsense paano po yun nagwowork? di po kasi ako naapproved once. ano pong mas maganda? blogspot/blogger or wordpress?

pasensya na po kung marami po akong tanong.

freelancer_babe

• I'm a
  • Super GirlTalker
    • The Lady Programmer
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2013, 09:50:44 pm »
hi po. gusto ko pong humingi ng advice sa inyo. may work po ako but gusto kong may extra income kaya gumawa po ako ng blog sa wordpress. as for now, may 5 posts na po ako pero wala pang nag visit sa blog. pwede niyo po bang i-explain kung paano po ako makakapag earn ng money from blogging? nacoconfused din po kasi ako. thanks a lot.

One way is by learning SEO to drive traffic sa blog mo. Quite a big topic to muster para i-detalye ko rito (so don't ask me much about it). You may want to connect sa mga forums or bloggers na SEO ang topic ng blog nila - you can easily find them through Google. This is still probably one of the best traffic you can get kasi sila ang nagko-convert - as in if you are running ads such as adsense they are most likely to clicking ads (don't click them yourself, or solicit clicks from others - magaling si Google Adsense and you could be permanently banned without notice).

Another is to promote through social media sites, actively commenting on other blogs and participating in forums. The more the merrier. Yun nga lang you could be tagged as a spammer if you don't interact and simply promote your posts. The disadvantage of this is, madalas hindi masyadong nagko-convert ang ads sa traffic na ito. Like you the readers here try to sidestep your ads. But at least you are doing part of SEO (link building).

Meron ding mga nagbabayad per post - by adding keyword links. Yun nga lang, don't do this if you prefer SEOing your blog, as mentioned above.

Five posts is not enough for you to earn. It may take you more posts, and more promotion to social network sites, and months of writing. In many cases you have to attract traffic first before advertisers would come and want to advertise on your blog.

one more thing po pala.. about po sa adsense paano po yun nagwowork?

You simply have to create ads inside the adsense account, post these in your blog - usually sa sidebar, header or middle ng content. If visitors come, and click your ad it is income for you.

di po kasi ako naapproved once.

Probably because you do not have enough content. Ang alam ko kailangang makatagal ang blog for at least 3 or more months to get approved. I also heard, strict na rin yung adsense when it comes to approving your blog - kahit na naka three months ka na at marami kang content.

ano pong mas maganda? blogspot/blogger or wordpress?

Di pwede ang ads sa Wordpress.com site. Avoid it.

Blogspot/blogger is good enough sa mga nagsisimula or even those na nakatagal. It's free. Hands-free na rin ang maintenance so you do not have to worry about webhost going down kung napakalaki ng traffic mo.

Self-hosted WordPress is much better because you can do what you want to such as configuring it for SEO or even putting in more bells and whistles such as slideshows, but you have to shell out money for the hosting and the domain which is often billed to you every year. Tapos you will either need to hire a server guy/get an IT friend to do your server or just learn and DIY all the technicalities of maintaining a webserver (yep, this part could be a serious pain if you aren't that techie enough).
Catch a man a fish and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. (Karl Marx)

renrai23

• Trust and be yourself.
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2013, 07:25:23 am »
thank you po. thank you so much for answering all of my questions. naclarified na po lahat and i understand it very well na. maraming salamat po ulit. big big help po ito. :)

renrai23

• Trust and be yourself.
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2013, 06:05:38 pm »
hi po. may question po ulit ako. let's say bumili na po ako ng domain name sa fatcow or somewhere else. paano ko po magagamit yung domain name sa wordpress? and pwede po bang magkaroon ng mga ads sa blog ko sa wordpress after purchasing a domain name? any suggestions? thanks a lot.

freelancer_babe

• I'm a
  • Super GirlTalker
    • The Lady Programmer
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2013, 07:55:29 pm »
hi po. may question po ulit ako. let's say bumili na po ako ng domain name sa fatcow or somewhere else. paano ko po magagamit yung domain name sa wordpress? and pwede po bang magkaroon ng mga ads sa blog ko sa wordpress after purchasing a domain name? any suggestions? thanks a lot.

That's when your techy guy (paid)/friend (maybe free) could come in handy. Or your researching skills for DIY work (I have warned you though, it'll not be quite easy).

Pero kung bumili ka ng webhost sa fatcow, usually kasama na rin ang domain na doon. So you do not need to set that up. Unless gusto mo pang magdagdag pa ng domains (blogs) sa Fatcow account mo.

If you decide to do some DIY work, then it helps to read around sa forums or knowledgebase nila. Nakita ko ito sa Fatcow knowledgebase: http://www.fatcow.com/knowledgebase/read_article.bml?kbid=1277

renrai23

• Trust and be yourself.
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2013, 10:31:13 am »
maraming salamat sis kasi sinasagot mo po yung mga questions ko. ang hirap nga po sis eh. hehe. may kakilala po ba kayo na pwede akong matulungan dun sis? sobrang nahihirapan talaga ako and i'm not a techy person. :(

nickraquel

• Mutual Fund Philippines
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2013, 07:37:13 am »
^ Yep.

Configure CJ with Payoneer muna (if you have this card).

Or go for Amazon.

There are others, pero yung 2 ang alam ko.

How do you do this? It's really pain in the neck waiting for the payouts of CJ. Wala lang akong choice since they are used by the programs that I promote
Signature edited.

nicola_juliano

• Chocolate Artist
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • ChucoArt
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2013, 04:46:23 pm »
Sali ako ditey!

Gusto ko na din gumawa ng sariling blog ko. Pero until now, di pa din ako sigurado kung anong topic ang gusto ko. tee hee!.

Oh well, pag-iisipan ko muna. :-)

chicken

• GirlTalker
  • I'm into handmade, local and indie.
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2013, 09:07:14 pm »
@nicola_juliano mag-blog ka about chocolates!

mrsonthego

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2013, 07:52:43 am »
Sali ako ditey!

Gusto ko na din gumawa ng sariling blog ko. Pero until now, di pa din ako sigurado kung anong topic ang gusto ko. tee hee!.

Oh well, pag-iisipan ko muna. :-)

eh di random blog, hehe! pero true mas maganda kung may specific niche ka ;)

freelancer_babe

• I'm a
  • Super GirlTalker
    • The Lady Programmer
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2013, 08:07:29 am »
Mahirap kumita sa random blog - because visitors who are looking for information wants to read related reading. In addition it is also difficult to retain loyal visitors who are waiting for new content - although it is certain that you can make friends with other bloggers.

Also if you are invited by people to blog about something - a hotel, event, gadget - niche blogs ang hinahanap.

shesanmigz

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2013, 10:12:43 am »
If your intention is to earn from your blog, dapat bago mo simulan, alam mo na kung pano mo imo-monetize.  Either may product kang ipo-promote dun or in other ways na alam mo from the start pa lang kung pano ka kikita.  Yung random blog, baka sa adsense lang yung kita nun.  Medyo delikado din ang adsense kasi pag tinopak ang google, bigla na lang masu-suspend ang adsense account mo at hindi mo malalaman specifically kung baket kasi hindi nila sasabihin at hindi din sila magbibigay ng clue pag tinanong mo sila.

Masaya if you have a blog that solves a specific problem.  Fulfilling yun kasi nakakatulong ka sa mga may problemang ganun and at the same time, kung big time problem ang sino-solve mo, chances are willing din mag-spend ang audience mo nang big time.  For me, you deserve to be paid directly proportional to the magnitude of the problem you solve.

adventurousfeet

• GirlTalker
  • keep positive! :D
    • Adventurous Feet
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2013, 01:50:35 pm »
di pako master in blogging pero tip lang din.. Blog a specific topic you really love or like.  Para iwas burn out din kasi gusto mo ang sinusulat mo.  :)

sis renrai23, magsulat ka muna ng magsulat pag medyo madami dami na content ng blog mo (2-3months siguro) then you can request for adsense account para malagay mo sa blog mo. If mareject ka possibly may rule or guideline sila na di mo nasunod like not so wholesome content or not international language ang gamit mo, specify naman nila iyon. But don't worry, ayusin mo lang uli then reapply.  Maaapprove din yan :)

GoldGlitz

• Simply Fab!
  • GirlTalker
  • **i live a charmed life**
    • Live the good life
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2013, 04:53:09 pm »
For some weird reason, I couldn't renew my Domain name so I'm thinking of changing it na lang. I couldn't find the buy a domain option on blogger anymore so can anyone please share a good site to buy a new domain?

Thanks

chicken

• GirlTalker
  • I'm into handmade, local and indie.
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2013, 01:11:25 pm »
For some weird reason, I couldn't renew my Domain name so I'm thinking of changing it na lang. I couldn't find the buy a domain option on blogger anymore so can anyone please share a good site to buy a new domain?

Thanks

The two most popular domain registrars are GoDady (http://www.godaddy.com/) and Namecheap (http://www.namecheap.com/?aff=50417). I prefer Namecheap. Use the coupon code 'HOTNAMES' this July for some discounts.

aircool

• I want to discover many things!
  • GirlTalker
  • I'm a twitter novice
    • Fit and Fashion Mom
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2013, 07:15:56 pm »
hi guys makikisali na din sa usapan nio, for starter you can open your personal blog in free with blogspot and you can atest if you can maintain your blog or not.

It took me some time I think more than a year before finally earn from blog, but I have to tell you all na hindi nakakayaman ang pagbblog pwera lang sa talagang veteran na sa blogging

miss understood

• Pasaway Ab Initio
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2013, 11:58:52 am »
If you want to try hostgator as host, try these coupons: HANANINEOFF ($9.94 off) or HANAK25OFF (25% off). I got my domain name sa wordpress na mismo pero will try namescheap sa sunod.

I recently added nuffnang and adsense sa blog ko. wala pang income. hahaha. i tried adf.ly pero annoying siya kaya tinanggal ko.
An act of dishonesty is a lie to one's own soul. Before you begin on the journey of revenge, dig two graves.

GoldGlitz

• Simply Fab!
  • GirlTalker
  • **i live a charmed life**
    • Live the good life
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2013, 12:24:45 am »
^^^Thanks sis chicken. Was able to buy from Namecheap. Got the promo code from one blogger as well. Thanks again

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close