Author Topic: Schools near Antel Grand Village, Gen trias, Cavite  (Read 529 times)

Miss_ACE

• Probationary
Schools near Antel Grand Village, Gen trias, Cavite
« on: March 28, 2021, 06:50:00 pm »
Hello! :)  Mag-ask lang sana ako especially sa mga members na currently residing sa Antel Grand Village or sa nearby subdivisions.  Which school do you send your kids?  I am from Metro Manila and for now my kids are enrolled in an exclusive school here in QC.  My husband was convincing me to transfer to Cavite for quite a long time already since we have property in AGV.  But firm ako sa decision ko to stay since very particular ako as to what school ko gusto ipasok ang mga anak ko.  But lately, due to the pandemic situation parang gusto ko na rin lumipat sa Cavite.  We usually stay there during weekends and so far napaka-serene ng place.  Gusto ko lang malaman anong mga schools ang pwede ko pagpilian.  Parang ang layo kase ng mga nakita kong schools from AGV.  Sana may maka-help saken here. Thanks. Stay safe to all. :)

JamesRishel

• Probationary
Re: Schools near Antel Grand Village, Gen trias, Cavite
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 08:35:30 pm »
Such genuine motivations are sufficiently extraordinary to get inspiration throughout everyday life. I generally visit this blog to remain refreshed and inspired and I have found best essay writing service to complete my thesis work easily and quickly. Be the one to have a comprehension of such thoughts and web journals. and furthermore, share this substance with others.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close