Author Topic: BIL problem  (Read 880 times)

isha17

• OOOOIIIISSSHSHHH!
  • GirlTalker
  • Sick Nurse
BIL problem
« on: February 22, 2021, 09:57:58 pm »
Hi! I would like to ask where do you get helpers these days?

Really need to get one to get rid of my BILs family who?s causing a lot of stress to my Parent-in-laws. Apparently, the wife of the BIL is the one making household chores, the two had been supported by my in-laws for 13yrs including the eldest child and 3 more kids. BIL has an attitude and very ill-tempered. Once my father-in-law was hospitalized and had to search for blood bags, he had the nerve to get mad because of going back and forth hospitals. To think that his father worked to support his family for 13years! Now he is causing chest pain to my father-in-law whenever he has this episodes. We want to kick them out of the house so they will learn their lessons. ASAP. This has been going on for years and the cycle is never ending.

I am here abroad and I really want to get my baby and husband here but the thing is , the brother-in-law cannot take care of their father so our family has to suffer. And there they are being so ungrateful.

Ps. I pay for the bills and the house so I can kick them out anytime. Also I cannot take that my husband is the one suffering because of this ungrateful BIL.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 10:02:28 pm by isha17 »
I'm NOT random, I just have many thoughts.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close