Author Topic: New early childhood education graduate, not sure I want to be a teacher.  (Read 2011 times)

eleanmats78

• Probationary
Hello all,

I was going to make a very long post, but decided to keep it short. I had a terrible student teaching experience, and now feel anxiety about applying for head teaching positions. I feel I am just not good enough to be a head teacher. The school climate and my mentor teacher were not good, and I was stressed out going in everyday.

Up until student teaching I enjoyed everything else. Like my classes, what I was leaning, and my clinical experiences.

I am not sure what to do now. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Martinzo

• Probationary
My best friend faced the same problem and did not teach for several years. But recently she found a super company that deals with children. She was at the interview and they hired her. I haven't seen her so happy for a long time. I think it all depends on finding an environment where everyone respects and appreciates you. She feels comfortable here - https://kidcityusa.com/ . You can try it here too, maybe you'll like it. In any case, I recommend you not to be afraid to work with children anymore.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 08:44:47 pm by Martinzo »

vopiper955

• Probationary
Such genuine motivations are sufficiently extraordinary to get inspiration throughout everyday life. I generally visit this blog to remain refreshed and inspired and I have found essay writing service australia to complete my thesis work easily and quickly. Be the one to have a comprehension of such thoughts and web journals. and furthermore, share this substance with others.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close