Author Topic: How best to save for child's future education  (Read 1864 times)

akerikels46

• Probationary
How best to save for child's future education
« on: December 05, 2020, 04:33:09 pm »
My husband and I are expecting our first child in about 8 weeks. When it was time for my college education, I was very fortunate that my parents contributed significantly and combined with scholarships and other financial aid that I received, I was able to graduate with my masters degree with only about 30k of debt. I would like to start putting away money for my child's education, however I am unsure of the best way to do this without it effecting their future financial aid options. I remember when I was applying for FAFSA, that I got almost no federal aid until the money which my parents had saved for me was completely used up. I'm not even sure if my husband and my own combined income would exclude our child from qualifying for aid in the future, as we have a combined income of almost 200k. What are your creative ways of saving for your child's education costs? Would this be something I could open a whole life life-insurance policy for and use the cash value for college education costs? Would a traditional savings account be better? CDs? Bonds?

dissertationtimeuk

• Probationary
Re: How best to save for child's future education
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 04:51:18 am »
It is amazingly useful for the individuals who wish to seek after business bookkeeping business later in their lives. Today, a ton of colleges offering the executives offer the understudies with business bookkeeping as a subject.

flamingovideoca

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 05:18:09 am »
Larger part of understudies discover various troubles in the order and are generally unfit to do their tasks and schoolwork identified with the business bookkeeping theme. Such understudies by and large search for business bookkeeping task help from online assistance giving sites.

SebastianFitzpatrick

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 11:59:07 am »
Best amusement content you can discover here from this blog. They have the best things to impart to us. I generally visit this blog at whatever point I get exhausted. And I need essayontime reviews to manage my daily tasks easily. I'm a major enthusiast of this blog and imparted it to my companions additionally for no particular reason.

Alfredolch

• Probationary
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 03:31:43 pm »
You should choose a specialty that will offer a significant scholarship because the cost of the child will be high. It's just that my friend and his wife were also looking for a college for which you need to pay less, but at the same time getting a good scholarship. They searched for information on Google for a long time and came across it https://www.listsofscholarships.com/engineering-scholarships/. After reviewing what kind of scholarship engineers receive, they immediately took advantage of this option. It seems to me that they did the right thing. After all, engineers are the most relevant work in our time. They are needed everywhere. Now they are in college, and they are happy with everything, so try to do so.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 02:55:19 am by Alfredolch »

brookeroberts786

• Probationary
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 02:41:16 pm »
For a custom frameless glass shower door (the best option, in our opinion), you're likely looking at spending somewhere between $900 and $1,300 for a door and panel. The average comes in right around $1,000, and the installation is usually about $300 on top of that.Shower Enclosure dubai

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close