Author Topic: What happens to the wedding gown after the wedding?  (Read 1400 times)

dolphine

• Junior GirlTalker
What happens to the wedding gown after the wedding?
« on: October 26, 2015, 11:29:23 am »
Hi sis,

What did you do to your wedding gown after the wedding? Did you have it dry cleaned? I heard from someone that the wedding gown cannot be washed within a year?

twinxz

• Wish🌟Crafter
  • Super GirlTalker
🌟 Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2 🌟

qotocijgh

• Probationary
Re: What happens to the wedding gown after the wedding?
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 06:11:20 pm »
Female network is slogging the stories about the girl talk and the idea o creativity by the girls in the genera and natural platforms. The slogan has the index of strange stories in the best essay writing website for the creation of decent methods of personal assessments and judgments.

barkbomes9

• Probationary
Re: What happens to the wedding gown after the wedding?
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 03:08:00 pm »
Thinking through options for what to do with my dress after the wedding, it seems like I could a) sell it, b) preserve it as is for an unlikely future use, or c) shorten it and dye it another color and have a fantastic formal dress I could wear more often. Has anyone done option c? Got any before & after photos?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close