Author Topic: In Love With A PSP??? Need your reaction badly...  (Read 20421 times)

iloveshoes88

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: In Love With A PSP??? Need your reaction badly...
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2012, 04:01:03 pm »
Nothing wrong with helping her finish her studies but she should work for it, since you have business partners and you yourself may mga negosyo, you should hire her, she should earn whatever she's getting, I think the reason why she's being a brat is because she can get money from you easily, at the end of the day kahit mapagtapos niyo siya kung hindi naman niya naiintindihan ang value ng education at yung tulong na binigay niyo sa kanya, wala ding mangyayari because she's used to getting easy money baka hindi rin yan magtrabaho after college, baka mag-asawa nalang yan not out of love but out of the things that she can get out of the guy.

iloveshoes88

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2012, 04:04:19 pm »
I also don't think she should be staying with you, she should live with her family. If you give her work at hindi siya magseryoso sa studies niya, then that's her already, she worked for her tuition anyway and sarili niya na ang niloloko niya dito at hindi ikaw. Don't treat her as a little kid. Talk to her - adult to an adult.

Also sorry ha but what happens to her kung nawala ka, remember what we're targeting is that she learn to be independent without having to be a PSP, if you just give her everything hindi siya matututo, baka pagtanda niyan naggaganyan pa din siya.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 04:07:04 pm by iloveshoes88 »

rich_loner

• GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2012, 05:50:34 pm »
Hello...

I am so grateful to all of you who are sharing your thoughts on my current situation...

Right now I am just curious why would Gabriella or DSWD ran after me (us) if the contract was patterned after a Philippine Science High School contract for its scholars? And she is already 18. But it does not mean we are really going to impose it on her.

Also, right now, it is a bit inconvenient for her to stay with her parents during school days since the school is in Manila while their house is in Montalban.

As of now, I will just talk to her (not in a confrontational manner and it is not my style) and ask her on her plans. I will try to convince her to continue her studies until she graduates.

No more sex and try to gain respect from her. And also to show sincerity my sincerity.

Her education continues even if she continues being a PSP hoping later on she realizes that she has to  change for the better even if it takes a while.

I will not run away from her since it might mean abandonment and it might become a precedent to future situations with other people.

Please continue giving your comments.

You have mad my heavy burden lighter everytime I see a reply/ies.

Thanks.
Always be good and love your sisters as you love yourself.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2012, 10:14:04 pm »
Threadstarter,

My POV naman is this:

Try your best to make her finish her degree. As a decent human being, that will be your biggest contribution to her life. sa ibang bansa nga Karapatan ang education. You will not regret it. Nasa kanya na yun kung gagamitin niya yung degree niya later o hindi.

I had a close friend once na PSP pala, its the money that blinds, kaya they keep on doing it. kasi they want a certain lifestyle and they would like to keep it that way. Kapag hindi na sila attractive then baka mag-isip isip na yan.

now kung magwala siya at hindi na pumasok, well, i guess you'll have to tow the line somewhere. walang magagawa kung ayaw na niya mag aral. this is the reason why scholarships are granted after intensive screenings. kung ganito ang mangyayari, nagawa mo na lahat bro. by that time, if ever it happens, im sure malinis na consensya mo.

kung sincere ka sa pagpapaaral ng tao, better find someone else na lang to give support. malay mo you find someone deserving and that person will eventually help people when he grows up.

now bro, kung umaasa ka na she'll one day love you back, well, it will always be up to her. but she's young and may change her mind later.

if you really love her, you must let her go. give her the opportunity to soar higher (degree).  but you can't be the savior, the catcher in the rye, marami pa diyan mas may kailangan ng tulong. and who knows you might see someone who'll make your heart tick again.

re: falling in love with a PSP,

well tao lang naman tayo. Sa ibang bansa nga, lalo na first world countries, a lot of girls earn their college money through being a PSP, stripper, and other exotic activities. in fact  50-60% of the rosters of some brothels are students. sa pinas kasi, apektado pa tayo ng mentality na namana sa panahon ng mga kastila. yung paputian ng budhi.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 10:18:51 pm by akthung »
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

laey

• GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2012, 03:44:38 am »
At sa tagal ko nang di nagpopost dito, napapost na ko ngayon dahil naintriga ako sa issue mo.  8)
Medyo hard to believe kase, parang pangtelenovela lang - masyadong kumplikado.

Tingin ko, ikaw talaga ang nag-take advantage - sa girl at sa partner/s mo, aminin.
Siguro nga you truly care for the girl pero sana ikaw na lang nagsponsor.
Naging personal na kase motibo mo kahit kahanga hanga man.
Malas sa negosyo yan. Kung ako partner mo, nagdue diligence muna ako (kung applicable man to dito);D To make sure lang naman na magiging "asset" sya ng lipunan.

If I were you, I'd give her one last chance and If she still took it for granted, I'll just have the b**** to face my partners and say that it failed, and be accountable for the result.
Imagination was given man to compensate for what he is not, and a sense of humor to console him for what he is.  ~ Francis Bacon

rich_loner

• GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2013, 10:27:03 pm »
Thank you again for all your comments and advices...

Sometimes simple things become complicated once ikaw na ang involved... actually hanggang ngayon I am still weighing everything...

Yes, I may just give one chance to end this sem...

However, I am thinking of letting her go and find her own place... problem is we do not have enough funds for the board and lodging...

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2013, 11:59:26 pm »
^bro i think kayang kaya mo yan. mas alam mo yung problema mo kesa sa amin. kailangan mo lang tanggalin ang emotions mo.

sa akin, one angle, pag napatapos mo yan, at least hindi nila masabi na sinamantala mo lang kasi may naibigay ka.
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

cruxito

• GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2013, 12:21:23 am »
TS! to tell you prankly ''NASA DUGO NA YAN''

if you can't stay away with her then you have to live with it! who knows? one of these days you will notice some signs and symptoms! LoL just kiddin'

for me kase if naulit pa ng naulit pa ang isang bagay it means addiction. hahanapin na ng katawan mo yun.

who can help you? - yourself
who can help her? - herself

Girltalker2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2013, 01:24:20 pm »

who can help you? - yourself
who can help her? - herself

I agree.

At this point in your life, you said nasa 40s ka na, you cannot afford more trouble in your life. Una una, you have 2 promising kids.  Ako ang natatakot for you as you have everything to lose samantalang yung babae, she has nothing to lose but everything to gain.  So sige lang.

Secondly, you should be looking for a lifetime partner (if gusto mo pa magkaron ng katuwang sa buhay) or at least making plans for retirement.  You cannot afford someone messing up your finances, etc.
In the case of your magna cum laude son, are you not concerned that one day eh baka i-seduce sya nitong babae at magpabuntis?  Things like these, when I think of all the possibilities, eh nakakatakot. At hindi lang ikaw ang apektado, puede pa madamay ang ibang loved ones mo.

She is indeed complicated. Being pragmatic tells me to avoid people that can cause you trouble.  As it is now, you can cut your losses while early. You can just repay the sponsors, para tapos na. Kesa paabutin mo pa hanggang 4th year college tsaka sya magd drop out.

I am actually bothered by her ways.  At hindi madali baguhin ang pagiging PSP nya kasi iyan na ang nakasanayan nya at nakagisnan. You cannot be a God to her and dictate to her, sino ka ba sa buhay nya?  In your case naman, I think YOU ARE JUST AFRAID TO LEAVE HER AS YOUR CONSCIENCE WILL HAUNT YOU for using her and not being able to help her in return. Helping her somehow makes you feel cleansed from any wrongdoing to a minor. Kasing-edad lang sya ng anak mo. And I would think it must have bothered you in some way that something happens between the 2 of you.

In her case naman, gusto ba nya maging PSP? Or ayaw?  Sa pagkakakwento mo, it seems she is enjoying it?  Contrary to the movies I watch, na most PSP are just forced into the situation.  Kung maiiwasan nya, gagawin ba nya?  Kasi yung fundamentals ng pag-iisip/morals nya ang questionable para sakin -

1) how does she treat all this?  normal lang kasi she wants money?  Ok lang?

2) she and HER FAMILY wants easy money. Sa buong pamilya nya, sya lang ba ang kelangan magtrabaho?  She is only 18, and her family is not her responsibility. But she can help.  She is only accountable to herself. If you are successful to totally overhaul her mindset, it is hard to sustain as she always has this reason - na para sa family nya - who may be thinking na OK lang mag PSP sya basta may pera.

3) and she is threatening to leave you?  then let her.  kung nak-konsyensya ka to leave her, the better solution is to ask her to decide.  Kasi it is a lose-lose situation to force her to study and stop being a PSP (contrary to her will) - as she will end up not happy. Worse, if she is not successful she will blame it all on you. 

4) she is still not mature enough to see things in the long run.  sa pagkakakwento mo, parang laging short term ang perspective nya.

Hindi ba after 1 year na pag-aaral, hindi ba sya nag-iisip na sana she can do good para maka work sya nang mabuti?  Or ang dream ba nya eh maging full pledged playboy bunny?

5) may boyfriend sya, and she sleeps around parin as a PSP?  alam ng bf?  Tapos may "friends" din sya na police inviting her to be part of some crime.  Think of the people around her.  They are trouble. If worse case, knock on wood, ayoko naman isipin, puedeng biktima ka na as it is.  Lalo pa kung masangkot sya sa bad na group na nagd drugs, they can victimize you and your family.  Just think hard about that.

In summary, puede mo mabago ang anyo nya or mabago temporarily na mag-aral sya.  Pero mahirap baguhin ang dreams/aspirations/mindset nya if she will always be surrounded by thoughts na nakagisnan nya - sa pamilya nya, mga bad friends/influences.  She is trouble. Protect yourself, moreso, your kids and loved ones. 

shalikah

• GirlTalker
  • Single but not available.
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2013, 02:07:28 pm »
^

Agree.

-----------

Though my opinion is still give her another chance.

-----------

I remember an ex-friend, hindi ko alam if PSP ba ang matatawag sa kanya. Anyways, popular siya so maraming nanliligaw sa kanya. Some of the guys jinojowa niya and they would give her gifts and all... sabay sabay talaga yun mga lalake. Minsan marami din siyang pera binigyan daw sya ng jowa nya. Mind you she was from a middle class family and during her elem and hs days ay sa catholic university sya nagaral. She gave up college just to party, date, magjowa as it is an easy money. Gusto nya ng cp hihinge sa isang jowa. Gusto nya magshopping, hihinge sa jowa. Oh well... Her family gave up on her na rin at kinut ng mother nya un allowance nya so sa mga jowa nya na lang siya nampepera.

Last time I heard she was pregnant. Tas sabi niya yun guy who is a Japan permanent resident ang nakabuntis sa kanya during yun stay nun guy dito sa Pinas. Sadly, there was this second guy na nagssbi na sya un ama. anyways, both of them are supporting her. The guy from Japan is sending her money every month for child support and is really looking forward for her to live with him in Japan. The second guy hindi ko alm pero nagbibigay din ng money. Iniwan nya yun anak niya sa family niya at yun mother nya ang gumagastos for the kid. Anyways, point is mahirap tangihan ang nakasanayan lalo na kung nasusunod ang luho mo.

whitebishop

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2013, 09:05:43 pm »
my opinion

-finish what you started. keep sending her to school.
-i think okay lang na nakatira sya sayo while doing her studies.
-stop having sex with her. use your better judgement you have a more mature disposition. kapag nag initiate sya, tell her that you care for her and you don't want it. command respect.
-keep praying for strength so you will overcome the call of lust and let your strength find its way to focusing on helping her finish her studies
-if she asks for it, tell her that you'll appreciate it more if she studies or finish her assignments
-take no business in her business. kung gusto nya iparinig sayo go to your room and lock the door
care about her studies and don't care about her wrongdoing. that is a way to point out what you like and you do not like.
-let her do what she does, keep your focus on the target - to help her graduate
-help her in the most honorable way you can. you are not religious but you know there is God who sees all things and knows all your secrets.
-go back to your family, court your wife again.

P.S.  I am a man too, I have been attracted to girls when I was younger and I am attracted to girls who I see as a problem to solve. I hope your case is not similar.  Don't treat the people in your life as a rubix that you need to solve. you'll end up miserable.

Good luck to your business
Good luck to your commitment
Good luck to finding yourself back to your family... that is where you truly belong.

Observer54

• GuyTalker
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2013, 04:10:59 pm »
just let go...

argento

• the best there is
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2013, 01:28:34 pm »
wag na tayong maglokohan, you are helping her in exchange for sex pa guardian effect ka pa eh. kaso nakasanayan na niya ang ganun gawain kaya tuloy lang.

jtansanco

• GUY
  • Super GirlTalker
  • San Francisco
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2013, 08:59:33 pm »
Dude, I think you should post this in MTC or EOD. Lots of guys there with the same experience as you and I'm sure you'll find the right advice over there. End of the day, she likes money and you like sex.
Life Is Like A Game Of Chess

rich_loner

• GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2013, 08:15:41 am »
Hello GTalkers,

In case you are interested to know the latest...

She packed up most her things and left the house... she already tried this before but this time I did not prevent her from leaving...

What happened between January 1 until last week was very confusing and messy. Now I don't know what she plans to do in her life.

I feel bad and relieved at the same time.

It may seem funny and ridiculous but I feel broken hearted.

Again I thank you for all the comments and support you have showed in this thread.

It is reality check time for me. But it is so hard when you live alone...

God bless everyone...

Shadow Angel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2013, 08:20:18 am »
You feel alone or takot ka mag isa kaya kahit ganun sya ok lang..buti nakapag isip ka rin at sana mapanindigan.. Try to focus sa ibang bagay para hindi ka matukso.. Madaling sabihin mahirap pero mahirap pa rin gawin kaya try harder.. Goodluck..

Girltalker2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2013, 05:01:57 pm »
Hello GTalkers,

In case you are interested to know the latest...

She packed up most her things and left the house... she already tried this before but this time I did not prevent her from leaving...

What happened between January 1 until last week was very confusing and messy. Now I don't know what she plans to do in her life.

I feel bad and relieved at the same time.

It may seem funny and ridiculous but I feel broken hearted.

Again I thank you for all the comments and support you have showed in this thread.

It is reality check time for me. But it is so hard when you live alone...

God bless everyone...

Just wish her well. Pray to God that she may be guided correctly in life, without you muna. Kasi as of this point in your life, mahirap humanap pa ng sakit ng ulo.  Nabanggit ko na before, nasa 40s ka na at nag-iisa. Yes, it is not easy.  But somehow, I believe you should still look for a life long partner, hindi pa naman huli ang lahat.  You have to find someone suitable and compatible sayo, WISELY.  Hindi yung kahit sino nalang.

I am also separated like you pero I have accepted the fact that I can grow old alone.  However, I am not losing hope na baka makahanap rin ako ng katuwang sa buhay.  But it should never make me desperate, or even lower my standards.  In fact, I have to raise my standards even higher, because kaya nga ako lumabas sa marriage ko because I want a happy and peaceful life.  Eh kung hahanap lang ako ng partner na sakit sa ulo, eh di sana di nako lumabas sa marriage ko, happy pa kids ko. 

You deserve the best, lalo pa kung gusto mong magmahal ng tunay - dapat lang na deserving whoever she is.

noturguynxtdoor

• Probationary
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2013, 08:43:51 am »
ayun buti nalang natauhan na si ate ...

wag natin syang husgahan hindi madali yung ginawa nung babae... well lets not just try to judge and justify what she did... sa panahon ngayon pati mga artistang nalalaos ginagawa yan ... pleasure + money who doesnt want that ?

for you TS ... more on lust yan thats how you met and you were just blinded because you felt you will be the messiah but apparently no one is but herself.

akala ko mahaba haba pa ang kwento...

suggestion ko sayo bro is to pray hard ...

i know you arent getting young anymore try to look for someone closer to your age.. am sure there's alot out there but if its sex you want you already know how ...

try to think really what do you want a companion forever or a sex slave ?

kasi if you are into PSP you already know to never give your personal number kasi alam mo once that girl needs you they will text you at ikaw naman sya ang paborito mong ice cream na kahit malayo na pag kumalembang tatakbo ka palabas ng bahay kahit walang tsineles makabili lang ng ice cream.

ang mura ng simcard brader kung gusto mo talaga mag stay dyan sa PSP mode bili ka ng sun 10 pesos lang may load na enough na yun for the deed. tapos itapon mo ...

once is enough two is too much ... yang mga ganyan ibahay mo man yan no strings attach parin yan

at ikaw lalaki ka ang lalake kailangan assurance ... wala kang aasahang assurance sa mga ganyang babae dahil kung mamahalin ka nyan iiwan na nya pati pamilya nya ...

yung mga babaeng ganyan kaya nila ginagawa yan dahil nakukuha nila gusto nila for their family and para sa sarili nila... so kung maiinlove yan ang dami nilang kailangan talikuran ...

pasensya na kung medyo mahaba ang walang sense HAHAHAHA..

whitebishop

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2013, 12:15:29 pm »
^very good perspective sir!

Fluffyheart

• Car enthusiast and a
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2013, 06:41:40 pm »
So ayun, kahit anong advice ang nangyari, si girl na din ang nagtakda at nagdesisyon.
Behind every successful woman is HERSELF.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close