Author Topic: Do you believe that STRESS can lead to health/skin problems?  (Read 44434 times)

mommynin8

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Do you believe that STRESS can lead to health/skin problems?
« Reply #160 on: March 20, 2019, 01:34:32 pm »
Yep!  I had stress-related stroke. 
And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but because conscience tells one it is right.

MaryMiller

• Probationary
Re: Do you believe that STRESS can lead to health/skin problems?
« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2021, 08:19:20 pm »
Abnormal stress is a poison to the body. Constant pressure is not only unpleasant, but can cause serious illnesses and lead to weight problems. At the same time, the largest sensory organ also suffers: the skin reacts with acne, pallor, dryness and irritation, and internal anxiety accelerates aging. To get rid of stress-related acne, it is important to eat a balanced diet. Instead of a whole series of chocolate bars on stressful days, you need to calculate enough time for a light but satisfying lunch. It is also worth taking care of a good sleep. It is very important to sleep well, but in times of stress it does not work. I decided to try to buy a heavy blanket sommio.co.uk , according to reviews, it helped to fight stress and has a feeling as if you are being hugged. I hope that you will be able to get out of this state quickly! Remember that life is beautiful!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 10:30:45 pm by MaryMiller »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close