Author Topic: Sex toys  (Read 204051 times)

mishellerock

• Probationary
Re: Sex toys
« Reply #220 on: January 15, 2021, 09:24:01 pm »
My friends and I have a lot of sex stories related to our toys. My husband doesn't mind toys, although he's a little jealous. I have always been shy to buy toys myself, but my beloved husband did not ask me why and did not take offense bought me. Then we had a good conversation and such hot sex with this toy. It's good that I live in the 21st century. You need to look soberly this is not treason and unwillingness to replace it, this is the same as the guys have two hands:)
about a good toy store - I do not know, my husband orders everything that I asked for

futboler_dati

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Guy Talker
« Reply #221 on: January 26, 2021, 10:26:16 am »
I bought a bunch of toys recently from Lazada during their 11.11 sale good quality naman and everything works. My favorite (and my husband's too) is the remote vibrator  ;)

parang maganda yang remote vibrator na yan. hmmmm... nagamit nyo na ba while nasa mall?

futboler_dati

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Guy Talker
« Reply #222 on: January 26, 2021, 10:28:26 am »
My friends and I have a lot of sex stories related to our toys. My husband doesn't mind toys, although he's a little jealous. I have always been shy to buy toys myself, but my beloved husband did not ask me why and did not take offense bought me. Then we had a good conversation and such hot sex with this toy. It's good that I live in the 21st century. You need to look soberly this is not treason and unwillingness to replace it, this is the same as the guys have two hands:)
about a good toy store - I do not know, my husband orders everything that I asked for

progressive and adventurous couple..

stillc

• Probationary
« Reply #223 on: March 05, 2021, 05:22:38 pm »
Hey, can anyone of you give any recommendations on wands? I want to get one but know nothing about it. I found tones of reviews (like this one), though it would be better to get advice from a person who has really used it. Thanks.

Jona Gold

• Probationary
« Reply #224 on: March 17, 2021, 08:12:10 pm »
here i got something that will boost the sex time growth hormone and testosterone relationship

Centennial

• Probationary
« Reply #225 on: April 08, 2021, 07:50:51 pm »
The female network has been working very well for the betterment of women. big-boobs-sex-doll[/b]/]big chest sex doll They are working for resolving the issues of women. They are launching such products which are helpful for women. They are doing good work.

dgfergus85

• Probationary
« Reply #226 on: April 17, 2021, 02:19:48 am »
I was looking for a sex swing. The best one I found so far was called the Screamer https://theadulttoyfinder.com/sex-swing/. All metal hardware, made in the usa, 1/2" thick padding. Anyone know of a better sex swing?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close