Author Topic: What are your views on natural childbirth?  (Read 961 times)

fabiwilys84

• Probationary
What are your views on natural childbirth?
« on: February 06, 2021, 11:04:03 pm »
I just came across information about the prevalence of natural childbirth (in the U.S.), and I was pretty surprised. I thought it had become a more popular choice, but apparently I live in a microcosm of natural childbirth lovin' ladies. So I'm curious to hear what you ladies have to say on the subject.

Would you attempt natural childbirth? Why or why not? Do you feel social pressure for or against it?

How informed do you feel you are about different types of births? Did they cover birth choices in your sex ed class?

If you have had children, how did you give birth and were you happy with your choice?

If you want to go natural, how natural is natural to you? Would you forego an epidural but say yes to a fetal heart monitor or a mild pain reliever? Would you say no to inducement but yes to a fluid IV?

Please, no judging people :)

naner82447@hancack.com

• Probationary
Re: What are your views on natural childbirth?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 05:43:42 pm »
Fashion notes have a blog about work, money and living styles. It includes to get informed by different types of births. Yon can visit this link and gain update to manage their work. You need to go for natural process. They will provide you all conditioning information. Join it for more details.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close