Author Topic: My Father's Kabit  (Read 4280 times)

kyliegimp

• Probationary
My Father's Kabit
« on: October 28, 2013, 10:47:26 pm »
Hi all, share ko lang problem ko. My father is in abroad for a year now. Before pa sya umalis ng Pinas we already know na may kabit sya. We thought na pag umalis sya ng bansa ay matitigil na ang relasyon nila. But recently we found out that magkasama na sila ngayon since June pa. Kaya pala less na lang ang communication ng father ko sa amin kesyo na sira daw ang laptop nya at busy daw sya sa work yun pala nag live in na sila. Now that we know the real reason natatakot ang Mom ko na baka mag stop yung padala ng father namin dahil marami pa masyadong utang na dapat bayaran. If ever na mangyari ito saan kami dapat magsumbong para ma deport yung girl kasi ayon sa source namin nag aasta na "wife" daw sya doon ng father ko. >:(

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
Re: My Father's Kabit
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 02:38:41 am »
What country are they in?
Middle  East?
In most Middle East countries the authorities frown on extramarital affairs --  even among foreigners.
But the tricky part is --  if you make representations to have the Kabitch deported --  you will also bring down your father.  And hindi lang deportation -- May prison term & lashings involved.  Tapos, deportation. 
So think that over very well.

Best your family prepares for the day your father abandons you all. Such can life turn cruel.
Do not fight with him now. Pretend you don't seek the kabitch's head.  What is important is your mom gets as much money as she can to pay off debts, to save for rainy days sure to come, to keep the financial sustento going.

Learn from this --  that nobody but yourself can secure your future.
It takes a miracle to keep a marriage going. I don't advise anybody holds her breathe waiting/hoping for a miracle.
When a woman does not need the man to live a beautiful life --  yan, saka hindi lalayas yan.  Saka he works at making the woman happy.  Just saying. 

April30

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 11:34:17 pm »
sis aquacharly is right! puede naman ireport sa owwa or poea ang father mo and his kabit. yun nga lang pati si father ma-dedeport dito...

My father is also in middle east and he has kabit for 4 yrs na, 2 years ago lang namin nalaman yun, but hindi muna namin confront si father kasi bka maputol sustento dahil college yung youngest sibling ko that time, so nung march pag-uwi nya, confront sya ni mother re the kabit. Malakas na loob ni mother kasi graduate na si bunso that time... Like your situation madami pang bayarin na utang si mother dahil kaka-graduate pa lang ng kapatid ko, pero ngaun medyo nakabawi na kami, so ang dialouge ni mother kay father nung kulang ang pinadala...

"Anung gusto mo? Ibibigay mo ang gusto ko o pauuwiin ko kayo nyang kabit mo para magsama-sama tayong magutom dito?"

After few days, pinadala yung kulang! Takot syang mapadeport... It is your mothers decision pa rin if hahayaan nya sila ng kabit ni father mo basta magpapadala ito, or she'll seek justice sa ginawa sa kanya ng father mo... Ibang usapan na if puputulin ng father mo ang financial support sa inyo... lalo nyang dinagdagan kasalanan nya sa inyo... Pag nag-report kayo sa OWWA or POEA kayo ang magdedemand sa father mo kung ano ang gusto nyo... Nasa inyo ang lahat ng karapatan dahil kayo ang legal family.

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 12:10:07 am »
Actually, pagka alam ko -- sa Middle East countries if you report to their Police.  & provide evidence of adultery (you just see the Police get it, you don't have to go file a case) --  dampot silang  2, kulong, punishment  & at end of prison sentence: straight to the airport for  deportation. 

That is worst than anything OWWA/the POEA  can do. 

I learned about this when a former accountant of ours got pregnant in Dubai.  Her parents came to us for financial help so the mother could go visit her in jail.

She was single & had an affair with a single Asian colleague.  Both of them were not Muslims.
She intended to return to the Phils before her pregnancy showed. But she had a miscarriage & landed in a hospital.  Apparently, it is standard procedure for hospitals thereto inform the Police about miscarriages/pregnancies.
So, she was picked up at the hospital by the police & interrogated.
Both were sentenced to  6-month imprisonment & some punishment (which she didn't elaborate on, hindi ko na pinilit know). 

Now, that was supposedly the mildest sentence imposed on people who are not married & have sex... Because they were both single, & not Muslims. 
While in jail, she learned about other worse/longer sentences:  for those married but not to each other --  or, minimum:  1 is married or 1 is a Muslim. 
All it takes is for 1 person to squeal to the Police  (a jealous suitor, envious colleague, meddling employer, scorned wife/gf, etc).  -- & it's surely jail term + physical  punishment & later on, deportation.

Now, at the end of 6 months , from prison -- she was brought straight to the airport & deported with nothing except what was on her back.  Good thing when her mom visited her months earlier, her employer gave all her stuff. 

After the deportation, she will never be allowed entry into Dubai. But she could go to other Middle East emirates. 

So, you can imagine what will happen if you send evidence of adultery between the father & kab1tch.
Yon lang, pagbalik ng father after a couple of years --  baka hunting-in si mother.  Lol.

sassyrosel

• is a spoiled wife, working mom, aspiring blogger and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Rosels' Mom Diary
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 07:35:28 am »
It's sad to learn about your father. My dad was an ofw din an had an affair pero hindi nya kami pinabayaan, and my mom is so strong and fight for her right. Mga bata pa kami nun.

Did your mom talk to your dad? Hindi para magkaayos but to know what are his plans? Mahirap kasi pilitin ang ayaw, if you're dad no longer wants to be with your mom, kahit isumbong mo pa sila sa authority, mangyayari at mangyayari pa din. Maybe try to talk to your dad muna.....
"Ok. DON'T PANIC! Everything is going to be fine. Of course it is."

http://roselsmomdiary.blogspot.com
The phrase 'working mom' is redundant.

April30

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 06:56:35 pm »
I know that now sis aquacharly, kaya nga nagpakasal dito papa ko and his kabit nung 2009... para may papers sila na ipapakita dun na mag-asawa sila... Ipina-cenomar kasi ng mama ko si papa, dun namin nalaman na nagpakasal sila dito... I leave all the decision to my mama, basta isang go signal lang nya, tapos ang maliligayang araw ng papa ko at ng kabit nya. We'll make sure of that...

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 10:52:39 am »
^kapal!  Tell your mother to write the Census and attach her Census copies, file a protest. Hindi yan ma solve dyan but they will answer and you may find out ways to go about getting a formal invalidation of that 2nd marriage.

Falsification of public documents is 12 years in prison ha -- baka false na give  Birth Cert or Cenomar to get Marriage License.

baliwsayo

• love love love
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • The best camera is the one that's with you ;-)
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 01:35:48 pm »
Saklap naman pero kung nagsusupport pa din naman eh di bayaan na lang.. ganun talaga eh. Tatay ko nga ng sumama na sa kabitch niya hindi na nga nagsupport, sa amin pa nahingi ng support pag sick siya. Lol! Life.  ::) ;D
Cause I'm happy...

SexyHenessy

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 07:59:13 pm »
Hold your horses for now. Be practical muna, hindi naman tama na nagpapakasasa na si kabitch and your father eh kayo naman, malulubog sa utang. So I suggest, ienjoy niyo kada sentimo na ipinapadala niya and there's NO way na iaallow niyo sya manumbat sa inyo balang araw.

Tapos pag carry niyo na ang mamuhay ng walang help niya, kung kakayaning konsensya niyo na putulin ang ugnayan niyo, saka niyo sila bigyan ng mabibigat na suliranin. Saka niyo pahirapan.
When you're hungry, eat.
-Monkey D. Luffy

LeonSosa

• Probationary
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2020, 07:48:30 pm »

People who ever are willing to have it are completely going to have good fun with this city. Especially gamer like me will enjoy it. I have read on buy college essays blogs about this game and it's the best player on.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close