Author Topic: In Love With A PSP??? Need your reaction badly...  (Read 20422 times)

rich_loner

• GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
In Love With A PSP??? Need your reaction badly...
« on: December 27, 2012, 02:53:08 am »
Hello fellow GTalkers,

First of all, I was inspired to write my situation when I came across the thread about being attached to someone whom you have casual sex with...

Mine is somewhat similar in a totally different situation so I hope that you will bear with me... because I will consider all your reactions very important...

She just turned 18 this year when she was introduced to me by a business partner. She was out of school, a high school graduate and works as a PSP (Personal Service Provider) or should we say a part time sex worker. She started this trade when she was 14...

Initially, I wanted to refer her to our clients since I was not interested to avail of her services, so I recommended her to 2 of my clients. But they found her too young and unappealing so they just gave her fare money but did not "use" her. Although I found her a bit charming. So I ended up doing the deed with her instead. I thought that was it and I would never see her again. Instead she kept on texting me asking to meet me again.

To cut the story short... I made a commitment to myself and to her to send her to college and make something out of her life. I did this with the help of my friends and classmates. She enrolled this year and she stays with me during school days. She lives in Montalban and her school is in Manila.

Her sponsors send her money for her tuition and other school needs including allowances. I serve as her guardian. But what the sponsors don't know is that we engage in casual sex regularly.

And they also don't know that she still engages in the trade. There a  couple of men who want to be their exclusive guests and showers her with cash and gifts. Aside from these she still looks out for other guests.

Honestly, I feel very, very sad. She tells me all these things without even thinking how I would feel. Whenever her boyfriends call her up on her mobile she would let me listen and get amused to see my reaction. What is surprising is, she tells these guys that she lives with her Tita. In other words, I know all about her guests and "bfs" but they know nothing of me.

I love this girl dearly maybe that is the reason why I get jealous and hurt every time I know she would meet someone else.

Now every time I would confront her about her activities and her lack of focus on her studies, she would always threaten to stop and leave me. So I just try to be patient and understand the situation. I do not like to discontinue our educational support on her because I am committed to see her through college no matter what.  Right now she is on her 2nd sem of 1st year college.

I do not like to say I am confused on whether to continue supporting her or not... I just want to get your advice to make her realize the effort I and my friends are doing to her...

Anything you say will be welcome... if you have questions I would be more than willing to answer them... I just need your help...

Thank you...

Always be good and love your sisters as you love yourself.

love_Lauren

• ***winkwink*** am cool and am a GRAND
Re: In Love With A PSP??? Need your reaction badly...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 11:05:28 am »
lucky girl...but doesnt recognize it. Or maybe, plainly out of immaturity.

am not sure of your true intention when you decided to help her out (was it out of pity? were you challenged? were you hoping that you can transform her completely?)...at the course of this "good samaritan" act that you are doin..did you laid out all the cards to her? yours and her expectations?  limitations? did you ask anything in return? your set-up? or did you just went on without discussing this issues and hoped for the moon and stars to figure them out for you both...

clearly, it was NEVER her intention to finish school (threatening you to stop when you argue??) it was only your hopeful eye that sees that. RICH_LONER if you continue to do this to yourself and her, you are not only wearing yourself out but putting your relationship to a massive heart attack.

Tell her straight what you feel and what you think and discuss your arrangements. Now, if she insists on doing it her way...then show her the nearest door. Kundi matakot yan at sumunod sayo...***wicked laugh***

girls her age...have to play tough and firm when you want to teach her well. otherwise, ikaw sisindakin nyan and waits who folds first... :o

for now, dont stress yourself too much and have fun...next year na lang ulit yang worries mo ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
love my angel...CHA-CHA!

ENJOY THE RIDE.
(It's not the destination that counts,
   it's making the journey
 with the one you love).

<Signature modified by Admin. No advertising please.>

teejiko

• JC's happy wife
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Visit
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 12:06:55 pm »
^Agree.

It would still be best if you could talk to her and tell her everything. She seemed like she knows how you feel about her kaya malakas ang loob.

I hope she gets to see through all you efforts but with her age, chances are pretty slim (IMO).

Next year mo na nga siya problemahin hehe enjoy the remaining days of 2012 :)
we fell in love by chance; we stay in love by choice -- JR

rich_loner

• GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 12:32:35 pm »
Thank you so much love_Lauren and teejiko for your thoughts... in times like these I really need some enlightenment...

Well I wanted her to go back to school because I believe that it would give her some kind of hope to make her family's lives better. No one in her family finished college. And for some reason, I felt that I love her despite of what she does. Maybe it was pity I don't know.

Sa sobrang support ko nga sa kanya, hatid sundo sa school... pati paglaba ng uniform at ibang damit nya ako parin... Tama kayo na maybe she knows that I love her so much that is why malakas ang loob na mag brat... E pero sinasabi namn nya na marami rin naman gusto na mag sponsor sa kanya...

Well ang arrangement namin ay... sagot namin ang lahat ng gastos niya sa school... in return, she attends her classes regularly and pass all the subjects (minsan tamad pumasok), she stays with me so I can monitor her school work plus it prevents her from accepting guests...

Dun sya naiinis dahil di sya maka-walk dahil sa akin.... E wala naman raw akong binibigay na pera para sa family niya... which in a way I really don't...

Anyway... thank you again for your advices... I will try to keep sane through the remainder of the year  ;D... Right now she is spending her vacation in Montalban... as usual doing what she does...

PinKisH_23

• I'm a Device Manager and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 12:59:57 pm »
Wow. She's lucky. Di lahat ng girl sa ganyang situation gets the same offers (as if may alam ako). Pero ha, check yourself kung ano ba talaga nararamdaman mo. Like what they said baka "challenged" ka lang sa situation. Marami ka kasing kaagaw. She has a point, kailangan ng family nya ang pera, unless gusto mo talagang maging sugar daddy to the highest level, you can probably keep her in one roof and support her family, baka sakaling mapirmi na sya sayo at maging diligent sya sa school.

Mahaba habang panahon pa ang iintayin mo para makatapos sya, you will never know kung iiwan nya talaga ang trabaho nya after school. Mag isip isip ka lang at wag kang masyadong magpapahook, ikaw lang ang masasaktan.
It is impossible to love and to be wise.

love_Lauren

• ***winkwink*** am cool and am a GRAND
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 01:11:22 pm »
honestly, i dont see her finishing college kasi wala yung "drive" to pursue higher dreams. Parang napipilitan just because she gets the comfort of living with you in a better place + perks + free school + free playmate + a whole lot more. Her reason of you not giving allowance to his family is a little absurd...i mean, you are giving her the chance to provide a better life for her family when she finishes college and not just some temporary relief that goes well with her lifestyle now. Ayaw pa nya [textspeak!]?? Demand some more?? Oh my greedy...sorry but that's too much.

You can better send off somebody else in school more deserving than her and not stabbed by your own prodigy...

the simple arrangement of you paying for everything and all she have to do is attend school regularly does not hold much water really. At least give some grounding rules and if she breaks them...palitan. Thats too expensive for a toy ah..(ooppss..sorry!)

katakot pa nyan, if she gets sick without you knowing then pati ikaw gets infected.

RICH_LONER i'll pray for your divine guidance.. :)
love my angel...CHA-CHA!

ENJOY THE RIDE.
(It's not the destination that counts,
   it's making the journey
 with the one you love).

<Signature modified by Admin. No advertising please.>

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 02:42:18 pm »
Oh wow, a modern Magdalena! ha!ha! She's lucky to have you ha.
But if i we're you, i will leave na this girl. Do you see her ba as pang short-time or long time? the way i see it, nag gagamitan lang kayong 2. Maybe you think you love her kasi you cannot have her exclusively.
mukhang wala namang patutunguhan ang realationship nyo. In reality, she's still a minor and you're a sugar daddy.  Anong klaseng pamilya ba ang meron sya? at tinotolerate nila yan? Now, if i'm a guy with a good head on my shoulder, why will i want to be part of that family.

Wala ka na bang ibang choice kung hindi sya? parang pinababa mo na bro ang pagtingin mo sa sarili mo.
Take care of yourself bro and use protection, hindi mo naman alma ang background ng iba nyang sponsors.

schumine

• GirlTalker
  • wherever ur HEART is,dt is wer ul find ur TREASURE
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 02:53:13 pm »
hmm..  she's a very very lucky girl.  ;) Akala ko sa book lang nangyayari ang ganito. Meron pala talaga in real. Well, base sa nabasa ko sa book, there is 1 guy nagmalasakit sa girl (early 20's). Pinag aral para umayos ang buhay, ang set up magkasama sa iisang bahay, nagsesex at yeah hatid sundo ni guy si girl . :) pero still si girl gawain parin yung nakasanayan nya. so si guy, confused. nagseselos ba siya? mahal na ba niya si girl? to make the story short.. in the end ni let go ni guy si girl, hinayaan gawin kung ano yung gusto.so, na realize ni girl mahal niya pala si guy after all ng ginawa ni guy sa kanya, so happy ending.  :)

Well, ang mabibigay na advice ko sayo for now is always pray leave it to him. tama sila, enjoy the remaining days of 2012. Next year mo na problemahin. hehe. Kita kits here on 2013. LOL

btw, OT: how old are you RICH_LONER?

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!! ;)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 03:04:00 pm by schumine »
if you could read what's in my heart, you'd be in tears.

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 02:54:08 pm »
Alam mo bro kung malinis talaga ang intention mo sa kanya, wala dapat kapalit yung pagapapa-aral mo sa kanya. no sex na  involve dapat. You are nothing but a customer also kasi kinukuhanan mo pa din sya ng sex. Kaya she also doen't see that you are doing her a favor sa pag papa-aral mo. Hay, ginagamit mo din sya, a sex toy, that's why wala din syang high regard for you. Wala kang pinag kaiba sa iba nyang kliyente. Don't get mad at what i'm saying, im just being honest at yun naman talaga ang hinihingi mo.

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 02:55:30 pm »
Are you ugly bro at wala ibang prospects that'ts why nagsettle ka na lang sa kanya??!!

schumine

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 03:10:22 pm »
^
hihi napa smile ako sa comment mo sis. :)

teejiko

• JC's happy wife
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Visit
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 03:26:27 pm »
^^Nabigla ako dun hehe. A good smack in the head may wake him up  ;D

Anyway, there must be something about the girl pero syempre you have to know your boundaries kasi ikaw din naman ang masasaktan in the end. If I'm a guy and ganyan ginagawa sakin, I wouldn't waste my time on her. Tutal sabi niya maraming gusto mag-sponsor sa kanya, let her be. I don't think it's your loss kapag nawala siya sa buhay mo, but definitely hers.

Happy new year!

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 03:35:09 pm »
Ay medyo harsh ba mga sis???? Sorry po, sabi naman ni TS, welcome daw ang any questions. And i'm too old naman to sugarcoat pa may questions.he!he!

teejiko

• JC's happy wife
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Visit
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 03:44:44 pm »
^hinde naman, tama lang sis hehe. Para matauhan si TS  ;D

shalikah

• GirlTalker
  • Single but not available.
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 03:49:45 pm »
As expected pag si K-heart ang nagadvice/ask. Deretso. Brutally honest kaya nice ang mga comment nya.

Anyways, ang ganda ng lola mo. Pero yup mas madaming bata ang deserving sa free education kesa sakanya. At hindi ka naman [textspeak!] ganun kapangit para maging desperado. Lika papakilala kita sa friend ko. hahaha  ;D

abbina

• GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 03:51:10 pm »
Napakainteresting ng thread na 'to.

Kala ko sa teleserye or books lang to nangyayari. Nwei, kung ako si guy, I'll stop na. Ilang months na rin naman and mukang di naman pursigido si girl na magbago and magtapos ng studies nya e.

Sobrang agree ako sa sinasabi ng mga sisses natin dito.  :)

schumine

• GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 03:56:36 pm »
^
true. nabasa ko na yung ganito sa book..  ;)

@k_heart: di naman. ayos yan! tee hee!

rich_loner

• GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 08:30:48 pm »
Hello again,

I have read each and every reply you have posted and I appreciate each one. I will just react to them randomly. Again, I hope you will bear with me because I need your "company" right now. Also, I am posting this right now, so I will have an idea how to talk to her when she comes back for the resumption of classes. Although I do not have any idea if she is going to visit me this holidays.

To give you a little background about myself, I am in my 40s, a former teacher now a struggling micro entrepreneur. I have 2 kids but they are with their mom. I see my kids regularly but I live alone. My house also serves as my office.

I already introduced Ms. El (the PSP) to my kids and to most of my family members. I did this so that she will feel belonged and that she will be inspired more to do her best in school since my 2 kids are both scholars and of course we have a decent family. Totally the opposite of her family who have been relocated to the mountains of San Mateo because of Ondoy. They used to live in Marikina.

A little background of Ms. El. She went to a public high school in Marikina.  According to her, she was invited to become a PSP after she lost her virginity at the age of 14. Most of her classmates were into it.

I met her after she turned 18, introduced by a business partner.

I don't know how it came to me that I suddenly loved her and decided to do something to send her back to school and make it my personal mission. Not only for her but for her family. I have a feeling that they know what she does but they are just being silent about it because they get some form of material reward.

Why am I doing this? Well, it is for me a legacy of sorts. I have been a sponsor to students I do not know personally. I am not religious but I pray a lot. I am not a very good person. I am human. I want to do things some may not care to do or feel. And this is a very good opportunity to do something to someone which might be impossible or simply ridiculous to others. Like sending Ms. El, a delinquent student and girl of the world, back to school. An opportunity which others deserve more. I always tell Ms. El, nothing is impossible. And everybody deserves a chance to an education. I tell myself that nobody can change overnight. But I pray to the Lord to make the transformation a little faster.

I am hoping and praying that after she graduates she will become an inspiration to ladies like her. Become a role model.

Yes, I admit, sex was the initial reason why I wanted to see her as often as possible and that sending her back to school would be a great plan. But now sex has taken the backseat, I just want her to realize the value of education and the efforts me and my friends are putting into it.

If I leave her, for me it is like saying that they should be treated as low life and that they should be contented with what they do.

One more thing, I am hoping that after school she can work for my business and by that time we have already sponsored a few girls with the same plight.

Again, thank you, there is so much to say. And I want to say everything in my heart and mind so I can feel and think clearly the next time I see her. I am hoping she values the opportunity.

PS. Mas straightforward ang reply ok. Pero kung may life changing advise mas ok. Overall all replies are appreciated. 

Shadow Angel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 10:20:49 pm »
She started what 14...tsk too young and expecting her to stop? i don't think so... She likes it the way it is i mean having sex aside from her partner considering what she gets from you are already enough...she should be thankful having someone like you so willing.. I dont know a sex addict or what... Its a rare oppurtunity to change her life but here she is still PSP... Don't expect she will love you in return (if love and not lust or challenge) well goodluck.... Think wisely  ;)

jtansanco

• GUY
  • Super GirlTalker
  • San Francisco
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 10:50:49 pm »
IMO, she's just using you. She started at 14 and she's now 18. She knows the trade well by now and she's using guys to her advantage knowing she's young. Girls at that age will not think of settling down especially knowing that she's a PSP. In the first place, she became a PSP because she had no money. In her mind, money is the only thing she cares about, not love. I have seen guys like you (in other forums and in real life) and it's not worth it.

That's the path she chose. You deserve better. I think the only reason why you say you love her is because she lives with you. In short, she's the only girl you see in your world because she's there every single day.

My advice - get out of your situation while she's still in 1st year. Girls in that trade will only realize your worth when they reach at least 25 - the age when they realize they can't charge much anymore because there are loads of other younger women in the trade.
Life Is Like A Game Of Chess

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close