Author Topic: How can I recover my old Facebook account? Recovery solution:  (Read 527 times)

Daisy38456

You can find the Facebook account recovery solution tips easily by talking to the Facebook executives. They are prompt at resolving the concerns of their customers. If you are looking for how can I recover my old Facebook account, then no need to get worried, the Facebook representatives are always here to listen to the problems their approaching customers. The lost access to the Facebook account, however, might lead to disappointment but it can be resolved with the right effective solution tips.

Williamson567

Re: How can I recover my old Facebook account? Recovery solution:
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 03:10:03 pm »
You can find the Facebook account recovery solution tips easily by talking to the Facebook executives. They are prompt at resolving the concerns of their customers. If you are looking for how can I recover my old Facebook account FaceTime, then no need to get worried, the Facebook representatives are always here to listen to the problems their approaching customers. The lost access to the Facebook account, however, might lead to disappointment but it can be resolved with the right effective solution tips.

If the phone number was prepaid number that has been expired, FB should be able to recognize this, and then send you a temporary code on your screen

« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 11:44:50 am by Williamson567 »

Luna1128

Re: How can I recover my old Facebook account? Recovery solution:
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2021, 09:24:11 am »
Hi can you also help me. We can't login to my mom's Facebook account since her phone needs an overall reboot. She forgot her credentials to her fb.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close