Author Topic: RUSSIA  (Read 18540 times)

kachich

• gets twitterpated with cute subtle flirts!
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i ♥ silly jokes that give good laughs!
Re: RUSSIA
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2019, 03:43:27 pm »
Just left Moscow yesterday - layover pa before I reach Manila.

St. Petersburg
- is Paris of Russia, same architecture (except for the churches)
- Hermitage is Louvre
- Peterhof is Versailles (but better)
- Catherine Palace is beautiful

Moscow
- love the history of the subway / trains
- St. Basil is beautiful
- Gum is okay

Data: they have 100 rubles good for 5 days, 500 rubles good for a month ata. Got the 100 - akala ko good for a week pero on my 6th day, hindi na -- network is MTC, mabilis naman

Train from St P to Moscow - okay naman, nawawalan ng net on some areas (took Nevsky Express since cheaper than Sapsan, I just booked a day before because I want to be flexible as much as possible)

Food: 300-600 rubles for Food Court / 800-1000+ rubles for mid range

Tours: I usually just search free walking tours in google (the day that I arrive lol I'm such a lazy traveler / very tita na). Did not enjoy my walking tour in St P but totally enjoyed Moscow Metro station tour (not free btw) - because the guide is better / can speak better english

Will really miss the white nights of St P. Ang saya ng sobrang haba ng araw (I traveled by bus from Tallinn, Estonia) pag nagtutour.

Tourist voucher - i got from Bronevik

Ang tagal lang mag scrutinize ng immigration ng passport ko nung palabas na ako ng bansa nila, wala naman ako dapat i-kaba pero alam mo yun, parang 5mins++ na, naka tatlo na yung sa kabila pero hindi pa rin ini stamp yung passport ko e palabas na lang naman ako.

Restaurant:
St. P - Kazan Mangal Had the best khinkali I had, Georgian - Uzbek food btw (but I prefer Shanghai's Xiao Long Bao / Sheng Jian Bao)
Moscow - Meatless is good but not Russian
"The secret of success is the consistency to pursue." -Harry F. Banks

I ♥ watching tv series, travelling and lurking in forums. I might not be able to contribute with the discussion, but at least I get to learn something from it.

aranses

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2019, 06:42:01 pm »
^true SPB is very much of europe similar to paris and florence except russian buildings are made of cement while paris and florence structures were made of big chunks of their local stones. white nights nakakatuwa din 10pm maliwanag pa din at marami tao sa labas.

better download yandex at gett taxi, affordable ang taxi sa russia so most of the time nag book kami taxi instead of riding train.

we will be back in moscow either end of this year or april next year for my ivf procedure, waiting kami sa egg donor.
Some of the greater things in life are unseen; that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry and dream :)

mrs. sweet

• Mom of Erica & Elyza and a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2020, 10:10:33 pm »
Any recent Russia travellers here? Is it safe to have DIY trip? Planning to go there with hubs on September.

Maia_Cache

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2020, 10:34:58 am »
im thinking of taking advantage of the free evisa for Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad region

casablanca8

« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2020, 05:18:47 pm »
Me too. I am thinking of going to russia due to visa free. Have to find cheap flights lang.

kachich

• gets twitterpated with cute subtle flirts!
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i ♥ silly jokes that give good laughs!
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2020, 02:58:18 am »
^only st peter/ and surrounding area visa free. Moscow still expensive, Vladivostok /Moscow cheapest airfare from south east asia
"The secret of success is the consistency to pursue." -Harry F. Banks

I ♥ watching tv series, travelling and lurking in forums. I might not be able to contribute with the discussion, but at least I get to learn something from it.

Maia_Cache

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2020, 09:06:29 am »
they will be extending the visa free for 16days and include the rest of the russian cities, though by 2021 pa effective.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close