Author Topic: Fun Reception Games  (Read 7708 times)

taz188

• GirlTalker
Fun Reception Games
« on: December 22, 2015, 03:48:46 pm »
Hi! Do you have any game suggestions for the reception that are not that common? Even if simple table vs table games but with a spin on it. Any idea would be appreciated. Thanks!

rowan

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Fun Reception Games
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 04:09:47 pm »
for couples who travels a lot, they could show pictures of their travels and the guests will guess where it was taken. i dont know if its common though...

corpse_bride

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 07:59:47 am »
Hi, sis! Couple of ideas we have so far..
- will have personalized fortune cookies made. But aside from your usual "prediction" ours will have answers to trivia questions about us. Or pag tinamad, raffle number haha
- we're hoping to have just 3 long tables for our guests (about 200). We'll have them play pass the message. Indi pa namin alam if we'll pit all 6 rows at the same time or per table. Depende sa budget for prize. This one's my favorite so far coz we're planning on sharing our love story thru this game, short & sweet.
- coloring contest for the kids. Or something they could claim prizes for from the activity book we'll give. Although, konti lang yung kids na guests namin about 10. So baka everybody wins ang mangyayari :)
- our venue (not the hall) is quite nice. So baka pwede din best Instagram photo from a specific vantage point (from the brochure). Then will post like the best 3-5 sa projector & make the guests vote. :)
i'm back from the dead baby!

rowan

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 12:08:59 pm »
corpse_bride,

the pass the message game is nice nga! unfortunately, we're going to have many round tables for the guests. i wonder how we could adjust the game for that.

corpse_bride

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 12:34:29 pm »
^ maybe you could ask them to form a line? If they wouldn't mind standing for a bit :)
i'm back from the dead baby!

mimai1122

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 01:52:40 pm »
Hi! Do you have any game suggestions for the reception that are not that common? Even if simple table vs table games but with a spin on it. Any idea would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi! I've hosted two wedding receptions na may games and both were really fun! For these two weddings, the main game lang was a trivia about the newlyweds. Very simple, but super fun! And the couple had fun helping me come up with questions. This is what I did:

-Talked to the couple and we decided what questions to ask. We settled for five questions and five different winners.
-For every question, one winner was given a special prize that was related to the answer. For example: "What is the bride and groom's favorite drink?" The answer was coffee, so the winner was given a mug with sachets of coffee. Very simple lang talaga the prizes, but it was super fun!
-For the second wedding I hosted, I prepared a PowerPoint presentation that showed the question. Again, one winner was awarded for every question. The bride & groom gave out items that played a significant part in their relationship (ex. books, since both of them loved reading; a small stuffed toy, which was one of the first gifts the bride got from the groom when their relationship was just starting).

All the questions were about the bride and groom - how/when/where they met, their favorite stuff, their first date, etc...

Hope this helps! :)

stylus

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 02:34:24 pm »
Hi mga sis. Ano ba okay na prizes para sa games aside sa GC? We want to give out something na naka wrap or naka box sana instead na naka envelope. Di lang ako makaisip ng okay na items to give out. Tia!

mimai1122

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2016, 10:35:30 pm »
Hi mga sis. Ano ba okay na prizes para sa games aside sa GC? We want to give out something na naka wrap or naka box sana instead na naka envelope. Di lang ako makaisip ng okay na items to give out. Tia!

Hi, sis! Can you think of anything na hilig ninyo (bride & groom) na magugustohan din ng whoever will win the games? Yung sa friend ko, since they had an online shop, their prizes were their products. May mga powerbanks, meron din 'yung mga character figures/dolls (Ironman and Captain America).

As I mentioned in my previous comment, 'yung friend ko na nag-trivia game gave out prizes like coffee mug and coffee. So, baka puede similar to those na rin ibigay nito. Of course, marami rin talagang gaganahan if you give out GCs. Hehe. I-combine niyo na lang yung prizes niyo para puedeng i-wrap.😃

crimsonsky

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2016, 01:05:36 pm »
Im looking for reception games na not common din. I attended a friends wedding, pinahulaan nila sa guests yung mga places na napuntahan nung couple.

PennyVfaldez

• Probationary
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2023, 12:16:55 am »
suonerie telefono

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close