Author Topic: Tarot Card Reader, Card Reader that one need to be careful?  (Read 1029 times)

RealGrynomics

Tarot Card Reader, Card Reader that one need to be careful?
« on: February 18, 2021, 07:19:48 pm »
Hello Mag Sis Girltaker,
I know some of us while with problem consulted FT, but unfortunately we got cheated, they sold us panligo, crystal, kahoy and etc.
i put this new topic up so we can post and warn others about what happened.
some FT are good but they have sidelines to make money out of our pains and problems.
this thread will also serve as a warning na rin para wala na maloko ang FT na yan.
i suggest we use initial nalang for etiquette purpose.
Please, again be responsible adult post only when you really have experience.
wag yun post just to pull a name down and when confronted mag papalusot na ibang 1st name and simple sorry.
dont do that para may ma post lang dahil once someone confronted you with proof sira na reputation mo and wala na maniniwala sayo.

let me share

my 1st appointment with a FT yun madaming reklamo here, she totoong babae manang to be exact, was suppose to meet me at a coffee shop sa megamall, traffic that day was heavy, so comes the time wala siya i called she said shes on her way and malapit na ma lobat yun phone niya, ok then after an hour I called her again no answer then the rest wala na she didnt show up didnt even care to say she cant make it, thats how FT are. sa 2nd appointment naman this is after a month, she show up late, making a lot of bola and excuse, reading then viola she offer me rituals i need to give her 5k asap then another 5k after 2 weeks, I ask her wala naman problem bakit i need rituals? she smile and said kung ayaw ko wag ako magsisisi.

another FT also has this attitude, she read at a coffee shop, greenhills theater mall appointment is at 1pm, by 10am i message her she said ok, but i waited for her more than 2 hours, her phone was off and no where to contact her.

kaya mga Sis dont expect too much, as it might lead you to a more disappointing feeling.

jessicarogahn

• Probationary
    • 2 player games
Re: Tarot Card Reader, Card Reader that one need to be careful?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 04:17:34 pm »
can you read it online?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 04:19:20 pm by jessicarogahn »

Winterlove1024

Re: Tarot Card Reader, Card Reader that one need to be careful?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2021, 05:31:27 pm »
I had consulted a Tarot Card Reader last January 2021. Some of her predictions were true that I even had goosebumps. One came true which i was really amazed. I'm looking forward to something good she told me that will happen this year.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close