Author Topic: Hey everyone, new user here with some questions!  (Read 971 times)

caleyfeli85

• Probationary
Hey everyone, new user here with some questions!
« on: January 21, 2021, 02:58:29 am »
Hey everybody. Apologies for any formatting mistakes, this is my first ever post on Reddit. I'm a sixteen year old male who has recently began an attempt to better myself socially, emotionally, physically, mentally, you know, whole nine yards. My goals are specific, achievable, and numerous, haha. I wanted to confer with this community about my dietary choices. It is worth mentioning my relevant goal; to become leaner, and put on some muscle. I'm chubby, and want to look and feel better. When I began, I clocked in at five foot eight inches (173cm) and 181lbs (82kg). I calculated my assumable needed daily caloric intake, and have been going off the assumption I needed 2,200 calories to maintain weight (although I am not sure of this metric). I've began a healthy calorie deficit, but not depriving myself too much of anything, as well as keeping to a diet of around 50% protein, 30% carbohydrate, 20% fats. I've put effort into planning my meals, and taking what's right for me. I use a calorie tracker to track and graph my calories, macros, cholesterol, sugars, and fiber intake, as well as moderate my weight and water intake (2.5-3L daily). After three weeks of this, I am from 181lbs (82kg) to 174lbs (79kg). I exercise, doing cardio and resistance training, almost daily, occasionally skipping a day. I am yet to encounter burnout.
Am I making the best choices with my diet? What recommendations or criticisms do you have for my plans? Is there any clarifications I should make? Thank you

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close