Author Topic: Buying a new house when pregnant  (Read 1601 times)

TamikaJBlaine

• Probationary
Buying a new house when pregnant
« on: January 08, 2019, 05:22:57 pm »
Hi

My daughter, my husband and I am living in an apartment now. We have been looking for a new house for some time now. This realtor in Downtown Toronto has been helping us with the same.

Last month I got to know that I'm pregnant with my second baby. I have been going through emotional stress since then as this pregnancy was not planned and my daughter is just 1 year old. 
Last week we saw a house which all of us loved. We are planning to move in. But I don't know if that's going to make my situation worse.
What do you guys think? Is moving into a new house while pregnant a good idea?

JenniferMorrisonta

• Probationary
Re: Buying a new house when pregnant
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 05:42:49 pm »
I think you should wait.

LollaMaden

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 02:22:48 am »
Be careful with this case because there are quite a few important details to pay attention to in the purchase. I'm sure that you will find this article very useful, which tells about all the precautions when buying a house. I will leave this article here: https://www.vasaadvokat.se/5-exempel-pa-dolda-fel/. I am sure that it will be helpful to information for you and you will definitely take advantage of it. It will be good for you because it tells you a lot of practical details and then buying a house will be a natural paradise.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 04:25:03 pm by LollaMaden »

Jerome Wilson

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 12:22:38 am »
Raving users become frequent visitors to one of the sites due to its convenient tools odds comparison. The advantages of stable portals in free access to statistics, whose schedule will help improve the results and evaluate the retrospective of events.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close