Author Topic: HELP: Cyber-bullying (creating fake accounts under my name)  (Read 14298 times)

stormy_princess

• A Supermom to a Superkid!
  • Senior GirlTalker
HELP: Cyber-bullying (creating fake accounts under my name)
« on: February 08, 2018, 05:54:52 pm »
Hi sisses, I need help on what to do and what legal steps I need to take? And what is the process? Okay, here's my story:

Someone created a fake accounts under my name in facebook last December. He/she used my picture along with someone I do not know (guy with me in the picture). I post in my timeline to inform my friends na it wasn't me. After that, sa instagram na naman. Halos everyday he/she creating fake accounts under my name with my profile picture in it along with my daughter. Then posting my personal number also. And worst there is, kasama yung 8year old kong anak. The issue is paulit ulit na lang. Create sya. Report ko sa IG and Facebook. Then create ulit. Then report ko. Nakakapanirang puri.

This is the first time I encounter this and it's disturbing considering pati photos ng anak ko na kung saan na naga-grab eh pino-post nya din. If you will ask kung kilala ko sya or may hula ako kung sino sya. Yes meron. Pero hindi ko sya ma-confront because I don't have matibay na evidence na sya nga yun. And if I will do that, paulit ulit nya lang din na gagawin. Kaya I want to do this legally.

If ever who know how to report this, please help me para tumigil na ito.

Thank you so much in advance!
If  we want to forgive and recover from hurts and wounds, we must not talk loosely about the problem or the person who caused it...If you want to get better, you cannot be bitter.” -Joyce Mayer

omneecka

• ..glAmOrOUs..
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: HELP: Cyber-bullying (creating fake accounts under my name)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 07:53:44 pm »
hi sis! nangyari na yan sa friend ko, someone created an account with her fullname and picture. sakto one of her friend is working as an IT something and was able to detect or get the details of that person through through the IP address of that person's PC or laptop. good thing personal PC or laptop gamit kaya nalaman agad if sino. maybe it's a bit challenging if the poser is making effort talaga like going to different towns or cities whenever he or she creates your account then sa computer shop pa. let's wait for our other sisses' advice here.

hth
😊😊
..i jUst lOvE bEIng mE..

..eXPeCTiNG iS WHeN You aRe FiGHTiNG FoR SoMeTHiNG WHiLe HoPiNG iS WHeN You aRe DoiNG NoTHiNG BuT WaiTiNG..

HAYLEELOVE

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 08:22:21 pm »
What else is that person doing ba aside from copying everything about you? This is something very difficult. Kelangan mo ng expert na IT diyan. If I were you, contact na lang NBI. Sila kasi may capabilities to determine yung exact location ng gumagawa ng account na yan. Meron naman na tayong Cyber Bullying Law. This is so far what I know. Pero I hope you could other ways to pinpoint yung perpetrator.

stormy_princess

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 12:49:09 pm »
Thank you sisses!

Sis omneecka, actually naghahanap ako ng IT na magaling talaga. Does it apply kaya if  mobile phone din gamit?

Sis HAYLEELOVE, ito na nga sis. I just post this yesterday. Pero kagabi while having dinner with friends, someone called me saying he was George from tagged (online dating site). Then I just said sorry but you got the wrong number. Tapos this morning lang I communicate with George to find out. He's kind naman. He showed me their conversation ng poser using my name. And take note ha, even our home address eh binigay sa kanya at pinapapunta sya last night. But then he said di muna sya pumunta kasi he wants to call the number first which apparently eh ako nga nakasagot. Lahat as in. Photos namin ng anak ko, company details and address ko, personal number ko, and even our home address.

I do not know what to do anymore. I'm so worried about my daughter. What I'm doing now is looking for a good lawyer to consult what to do before i report this to NBI? Or ano ba pwedeng gawin pa? Thanks
If  we want to forgive and recover from hurts and wounds, we must not talk loosely about the problem or the person who caused it...If you want to get better, you cannot be bitter.” -Joyce Mayer

HAYLEELOVE

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 02:11:38 pm »
I think mas ok if you go with the authorities like NBI. Sa ngayon magipon ka na ng screenshots and evidence. Kung lawyer, he would ask you to do the same because you still have not identified who?s behind this. Grabe naman yan. May tao bang may grudge sayo? Like recently had an altercation with someone?

stormy_princess

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2018, 02:22:20 pm »
hi sis HAYLEELOVE, actually this woman was involved with my husband last year. My husband decided to left her and fix our marriage instead. She seems can't accept it and getting back on me now. Okay lang sana sa akin eh, pero yung dinadamay na yung daughter namin is different thing na.

airish_2

• Super GirlTalker
  • You must do the things you think you cannot do.
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2018, 02:28:35 pm »
Yes, IT professional have ways to find out, my husband is pero sa kaso mo much better na ipahawak mo na sa NBI wala pang hour they can track kung sino ang nag sacyber bully sayo save convo and screenshots, nakakatakot yan sis.
We don't need more laws, we need implementation.

HAYLEELOVE

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2018, 02:51:02 pm »
hi sis HAYLEELOVE, actually this woman was involved with my husband last year. My husband decided to left her and fix our marriage instead. She seems can't accept it and getting back on me now. Okay lang sana sa akin eh, pero yung dinadamay na yung daughter namin is different thing na.

Sa NBI ka na lang dear. Sila lang makakatulong sayo. Unless you want to change all your contact details like email or number. However, something like this cannot be tolerated and ignored. Hindi simple yung pagkalat niya ng fake accounts especially that it involves your daughter. Teach that person a lesson and let him/her face the consequences of his/her criminal actions.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 02:52:53 pm by HAYLEELOVE »

mimiku

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2018, 03:06:04 pm »
Thank you sisses!

Sis omneecka, actually naghahanap ako ng IT na magaling talaga. Does it apply kaya if  mobile phone din gamit?

Sis HAYLEELOVE, ito na nga sis. I just post this yesterday. Pero kagabi while having dinner with friends, someone called me saying he was George from tagged (online dating site). Then I just said sorry but you got the wrong number. Tapos this morning lang I communicate with George to find out. He's kind naman. He showed me their conversation ng poser using my name. And take note ha, even our home address eh binigay sa kanya at pinapapunta sya last night. But then he said di muna sya pumunta kasi he wants to call the number first which apparently eh ako nga nakasagot. Lahat as in. Photos namin ng anak ko, company details and address ko, personal number ko, and even our home address.

I do not know what to do anymore. I'm so worried about my daughter. What I'm doing now is looking for a good lawyer to consult what to do before i report this to NBI? Or ano ba pwedeng gawin pa? Thanks

The amount of passion and extra mile this person does indicates a very strong and malicious obsession. She is not stealing your identity per se, she is using it to make everything inconvenient for you. So obviously, it may be from a person that was emotionally and physically involved with one of the members of your family or even you. There is a high possibility it could be your husband's mistress (however, there are also other possibilities). Be careful this might escalate to something scarier. I agree, you need to report this to NBI ASAP.  DO NOT IGNORE THIS.

By the way what kind of conversation this she had with George. Was it bastos? or just a general convo? Has the mistress tried to contact you?
Veritas nunquam perit.

stormy_princess

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2018, 03:27:26 pm »
Yes sisses, I already contacted NBI pero hindi pa sumasagot. Gusto ko nga sana ipa-Tulfo na rin eh.
Sisi mimiku, I just talked to George and yes the convo is sobrang malicious. Sobrang foul. Sabi nga ni George, he became suspicious when she asked her for a video call and she has all the alibis. Then he has doubt that he was talking to a wrong person kasi yung picture ko daw eh too civil for me to say those words to him.
Sana magreply na NBI malaman ko lang if pwede kami pumunta bukas.

stormy_princess

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2018, 03:50:51 pm »
Anyway sisses, I spoke to PNP Cybercrime Group. I just felt disappointed lang kasi according to them they don?t have tracer. I told them kasi I have all the screenshots lang and I have an indication kung sino ang gumagawa pero I don?t have profound evidence na sya nga yun kaya I?m asking for their help.  Yung nakausap ko said na pumunta na lang kami dun para makausap din namin ang investigator.
Ang naiisip ko lang para hindi naman din saying pagpunta namin, right now kailangan ko na lang maghanap ng IT na pwede mag-trace ng IP address ng gumagamit ng account ko para pagpunta naming ng NBI meron na kami mapakita.
Meron ba dito may kakilala na magaling na IT? Baka naman meron kayo pwede ma-refer. We will pay na lang just to finish this.

mimiku

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2018, 03:51:31 pm »
^Naku if ayaw ng PNP, go to NBI.  if all else fails ipaTulfo mo. Active pa ba yung mga accounts? Kasi matratrace lang yan if active pa. Research ka din online how to trace an FB acct. Madami online.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 04:01:43 pm by mimiku »
Veritas nunquam perit.

stormy_princess

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2018, 03:59:46 pm »
P03
Yun nga sis eh. Sinabi ko nga kanina sa P03 Dela Rosa na kausap ko sa PNP gusto ko na dumerecho kay Tulfo pero gusto ko muna dumaan sa kanila. Sabi nya yung mga dumerecho kay Tulfo sa kanila din daw pinapapunta.
Yung IG and FB accounts in-active na unless gumawa naman sya ng bago . Pero I have emails from IG assisting me to have those accounts deactivated. Itong sa tagged app account ang active sa ngayon.

airish_2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2018, 09:54:36 am »
Sis, diretso NBI ka na kung ayaw pansinin ng PNP kasi pag tulfo mag kocollect din muna sila ng concrete evidence before nila imedia.

engr_neechee

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm in love with my Labrador Retriever
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2018, 01:52:56 pm »
Oh my God! Ganito na pala kalala sis!  I'm sorry wala akong maitulong.  And I thought the authorities could help.  Wala pala silang magagawa?
When you want something, the whole universe conspires on helping you to achieve it.

http://vimeo.com/56471638

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 03:11:27 pm »
Oh my grabe, kung kilala mo yan Sis, i confront mo na, or gather enough evidence and ipa pulis na. I hope NBI helps you, di na biro ginagawa sayo. Mukang close pa kayo nyang tao na yan since, alam lahat personal details mo.

stormy_princess

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 03:12:10 pm »
Hi sisses, just to update you lang guys?

1.   Last Friday night without my knowledge, pinuntahan sya ni husband sa bahay nya. Iniskandalo. I didn?t say na tama ginawa ni hubby kasi mali pero di na nya napigil because prior sya umalis someone ulit from tagged called me in facebook. Saying not nice words to me why did I blocked him etc. I explained myself and naniwala naman na hindi nga ako yun.
2.   So husband confronted her and sobrang napahiya. Husband told her na idedemanda namin sya.
3.   From Friday night up to today, I was talking to George (the first person who told me na I was in tagged) told me na after Friday night that poser doesn?t talk to her na. Silent na daw.
4.   My husband and I decided na to sue her. We just need gather more proof.
5.   A friend also referred someone from NBI pero out of the country sa ngayon.
6.   So kanina morning, my husband went to PNP first. Binigay nya lahat ng detalye. According to PNP, they don?t have nga tracker sa identity theft. Marami process and kelangan pa daw ng court order yan. Secondly, they suggest na i-complaint daw namin sa barangay at ipatawag ang poser at pag-usapan (which I think will not solve the problem since after that she can transfer home if she wants to then do it again).
7.   PNP told my husband also that current cases talaga na tutok sila if may money extortion na. Pero sa case ko daw wala. Kahit kay tulfo or sa NBI ganun din daw case.
8.   Nagbasa basa ako sa internet and mostly I found out is yung may extortion of money nga ang cases na nasosolve ng authorities natin.
9.   Though according to George, the account is not communicating to him na naman, my worry is marami ang social media accounts. Papano pag sa ibang sites na naman nya gamitin. And worst is pumasok ang extortion sa situation wherein baka masira ang reputation ko ng tuluyan.

Honestly mga sisses, hindi ko na alam kung ano ang gagawin ko. Pray ng pray na lang na hipuin nawa ng Panginoon ang puso ng gumagawa ng fake accounts sa akin. Na malaman na lahat ng ginagawa nya ay babalik din sa kanya.  Na sana maisip nya na instead gawin ang mga bagay na to, she should focus on loving herself more and finding her worth.

airish_2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2018, 04:05:32 pm »
Hi sis, wag mo na ipabarangay dahil walang kwenta as in ang barangay. Trust me naranasan na kasi namin kaya doon ko nakita na walang kwenta minsan yung pulis tinatamad lang kaya ipapasa sa barangay. Much better hintayin nyo yung NBI na nirefer sa inyo. Or last resort media direct like TV patrol or 24 Oras. Not Tulfo, sa TV Patrol kasi they will go sa mga kinauukulan na pwedeng humawak. Pray lang sis!

stormy_princess

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2018, 04:17:27 pm »
Hi sis, wag mo na ipabarangay dahil walang kwenta as in ang barangay. Trust me naranasan na kasi namin kaya doon ko nakita na walang kwenta minsan yung pulis tinatamad lang kaya ipapasa sa barangay. Much better hintayin nyo yung NBI na nirefer sa inyo. Or last resort media direct like TV patrol or 24 Oras. Not Tulfo, sa TV Patrol kasi they will go sa mga kinauukulan na pwedeng humawak. Pray lang sis!

Kaya nga sis eh. In your case sis how you were able so resolve it? How does NBI helped you?

anhing

• GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2018, 04:45:26 pm »
Consult a lawyer, baka pwede nila sulatan advising that you will sue/press charges if she doesn't stop, baka sakaling matakot.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close