Author Topic: Vaginal Discharge and Infections  (Read 25176 times)

LittleAnnie

• Probationary
Re: Vaginal Discharge and Infections
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2020, 05:03:36 pm »
I know this is an old thread or topic, but I'm taking a chance. I am on the 5th day of using neo penotran forte. Yesterday and today, I noticed a slightly yellowish and watery discharge. Nothing heavy but I'm bothered. Prior to starting the medication, I didn't have this kind of discharge. I'm going back to my ob/gyn on Wednesday and I hope YI is already cleared then.

kdelrosario

• Probationary
Re: Vaginal Discharge and Infections
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2020, 06:58:16 pm »
Hello po! I know medyo matagal na po itong thread na ito but i am searching for answers po kasi. I had post coital bleeding and went to an OB to seek for treatment. She then examined me and found out that na gasgas ang cervix ko and meron akong discharge. Hence the bleeding. She prescribed me trimic suppositories for 7 days (twice a day) then pagbalik ko po sa kanya, pinakita nya na may sugat padin ang cervix ko. Not satistifed, i consulted another OB then prescribed me oral meds. Doxycycline and Flagyl for 7days to be take twice a day din. Pagbalik ko po sa OB, still meron padin sugat ang cervix ko. Did anybody here experience the same? Sobrang napapraning na po ako though im still awaiting for the result of my pap smear. The ob also advised me to undergo colposcopy which is im super scared po. :(

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close