Author Topic: Advice on filing for sole custody  (Read 4071 times)

freiavida

• Junior GirlTalker
    • myblog
Advice on filing for sole custody
« on: March 30, 2017, 09:13:30 am »
Hi mga sisses,
Baka meron sa inyong me idea how to start filing for your child's sole custody and eventually receive a court order?
Baka meron kayong recommended lawyer, cost and other tips how I can achieve this.

Background : father is out of the PH since many years ago, and whereabouts are unknown. Bale unknown in the sense na hindi naman nagpaparamdam samin or whatever, no contact, pero syempre with social media pwede naman ipagtanong sa kamag anak niya na nasa social media.

Wala akong kaalam alam about sa legality sa PH, and it's not easy to get correct info from web

Thanks in advance!
keep moving forward

plumpolka

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Advice on filing for sole custody
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 02:39:32 pm »
are you married with the father? kasi if illegitimate child yung anak mo, you have the sole parental authority with the child.
Happiness is a choice.

freiavida

• Junior GirlTalker
    • myblog
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 09:24:56 pm »
^sis married here sa PH. Alam ko he's married with another na on another country.
keep moving forward

love_chaycko

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 09:46:10 pm »
I have the same question. Father is in japan and has remarried. We are annulled and in the annulment the custody of our child was not included. Please pelase any suggestions i can make this quick since I have a pending application in Canada. I tried contacting him and sabi nya pipirma ng Declaration of Non-Accompanying Parent pero that was 9 months ago. Hanggang ngayon wala pa din so I'm exploring this option. We have no contact with him whatsoever for the last 5 years or more i think until I had to message him para lang sa anak ko which is included in my application. Please any suggestion is welcome. By the way, i'm currently living here in Canada.

freiavida

• Junior GirlTalker
    • myblog
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 12:25:13 am »
blocker nga ito dun sa plano naming mag ina na mag migrate sana.
We don't have any communications with the father na, besides sa hi and hello sa FB na hindi naman pinapansin ng bata.
I would like to go via the legal way, in this case abandonment na lang siguro ang laban namin, dahil for sure maraming kapalit kapag nanghingi kami ng pirma niya.

Ideas please anyone?
keep moving forward

love_chaycko

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 09:14:40 am »
A friend once advised me about this dilemma. She said to pray...pray that God move this person out of your way. Whatever it takes even if it means him dying, so be it. Would have been easier nga naman if I just have to present the Death Certificate, right? I was laughing so hard when she was saying all these things with full conviction. Oh well, i might as well try it right. Malay mo nga naman. 😂

freiavida

• Junior GirlTalker
    • myblog
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 07:08:27 pm »
^best non-legal advice ever! :) Hindi ko naiisip ipagdasal yan, pero iistart ko mamaya , baka hinihintay lang nga ni Lord na hingin ko yan haha.
keep moving forward

Arielle_Luoise

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2018, 10:43:48 am »
are you married with the father? kasi if illegitimate child yung anak mo, you have the sole parental authority with the child.

hi sis i would like to ask if ever na illigitimate un bata (parents are not married) kaso naka sign ang father sa birth certificate ng bata and she's using his surname pede po ba maibalik sa surname ng mother un? Since hindi na naman nagpapakita un ama, walang suporta and ayaw gamitin ng bata un surname ng father nya? Paano po ba makukuha un full custody ng bata? Please help thanks

Arielle_Luoise

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2018, 10:45:33 am »
A friend once advised me about this dilemma. She said to pray...pray that God move this person out of your way. Whatever it takes even if it means him dying, so be it. Would have been easier nga naman if I just have to present the Death Certificate, right? I was laughing so hard when she was saying all these things with full conviction. Oh well, i might as well try it right. Malay mo nga naman. 😂

This is the best advice i've ever read. Hahaha I wish it would happen I forgot to pray for that. Problem solved if ever it'll happens.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close