Author Topic: Blonde moments  (Read 3671 times)

reighnyielle

• Senior GirlTalker
Blonde moments
« on: September 22, 2015, 04:41:14 pm »
Me and my bestie use this term during situations when we say things or ask about things without really thinking about it. We have these blonde moments wherein we freak out afterwards upon realizing  how dumb we sound or how dumb we are for asking certain questions. My bestie's quite intelligent but she still has her fair share of blonde moments. Do you have blonde moments to share mga sis?  ;)

Mine would have to be asking a cashier in a mall a few months ago about what to do with the receipt she gave me. Parang natulala din siya and said to me "Ma'am pipirmahan niyo po"and I feel like a total loser upon hearing it kasi it sunked it to me that ang ta*** ko and I feel bobo. It's really embarassing lol. I didn't realized how lutang I was at that moment.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 04:42:56 pm by reighnyielle »
If you can't accept me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Blonde moments
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 01:35:43 am »
Sabi ng officemate ko "Masarap daw ang cornsilog sa (says the name of the place) sabi ni (insert name of the person here)." And I was like "Huh nag-uulam siya ng mais?" and they all burst out laughing ako wala pa rin alam kung bakit sila tumatawa then one of them explained na cornsilog kasi corned beef, itlog and sinangag. Sorry naman akala ko kasi mais yung ibig sabihin ng corn e.
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

red_yesha

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 06:18:15 am »
Nung nakasakay ako sa jeep at magbabayad na, habang nag aabot ako ng pera ang nasabe ko ay  "para" imbes na "bayad po"

sabaw moment.  haha
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 06:51:56 am by red_yesha »
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. :)

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 06:37:29 am »
Yung ex-officemate ko biglang dumating na parang wala sa mood. Nung tinanong namin kung napano siya sabi niya "kasi naman mga mare masakit ang ulo ko, ilang araw na ko di makatulog. May AMNESIA na ata ako."

She said amnesia instead of insomnia.
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

Miss Taken

• His one & only
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 02:43:51 am »
Those times na may hinahanap akong gamit, for example: cellphone/keys pero kaya pala hindi ko makita kita kasi hawak ko naman pala. Kaasar lang lol
"Kiss me, and you will see how important I am."

Mlabable

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 03:13:12 am »
E yung tapos na ko maligo, hinahanap ko yung towel ko. Sabi ko sa sarili ko, ano ba yan pano ko lalabas ng CR naiwan ko towel ko. Yun pala naka balot sa buhok ko.
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

reighnyielle

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 09:22:49 am »
We were working on a group project in college one night and the may ari ng bahay has a porcupine. Me and my classmates are all trying to figure out kung ano tawag dun and I have this idea in mind and I blurted out that it might be a cactus and we all laughed lol silly me
If you can't accept me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

sexykhuletzky

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 11:20:17 pm »
Nakasakay kame ng sister ko sa jeep. Nasa unahan kame, katabi yung driver. Kwentuhan kame to the max tapos narealize ng sister ko na bababa na kame so bigla sya nag-para. Sabi ko naman sa driver, "ay babye na po!". Tawa sya pati yung sister ko eh. Haha.
If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine.

SaffiyahEnglish

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 07:58:17 pm »
Nung debut party ng best friend ko pinatawag ako sa harap to lead the prayer. Instead of saying "Good evening" I ended up saying "Good night." Pasimula pa lang ang party nun. Buti na lang wala pa masyado yung atensyon nila sa harap haha.
"To thine own self be true." -Polonius

Ma.Jewel_1987

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Certified SRC fanatic
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2018, 10:50:59 am »
I think this is very racist  ;D
Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will realize they were the big things.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close