Author Topic: Rights ng child sa 1st marriage?  (Read 3332 times)

kinkytinch

• Junior GirlTalker
  • uh-huh uh-huh
Rights ng child sa 1st marriage?
« on: June 26, 2015, 12:53:46 am »
Sa mga lawyers po dito. Pahelp po sana.

My mother died when I was little pa. My father remarried. I have a stepmom pero may ugali. I also have half-siblings now thru her.

Lahat po ng mga naacquire nila na properties ng dad ko ever since ay ipinangalan sa kanya lang (wala pangalan ng dad ko at all) at sa mga half-siblings ko. Wala naman magawa dad ko. I even heard wala din daw ako sa will ng step mom ko.

I have always been good to her, my dad and my siblings. Di ko lang alam bakit niya ako ginaganito. I'm wondering may claim pa po kaya ako sa mga properties na yun if ever? Sa bulsa ng dad ko naman yun lahat galing ah :(

Chili1113

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Rights ng child sa 1st marriage?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 04:27:17 pm »
reviving this thread!

YES may rights ka! When your dad passed away 1/2 of his properties napunta sa wife... the remaining half should have been equally shared between you and your half siblings.

Unfortunately--- when your stepmother passes away, she is not legally bound to give you inheritance from what she got from your dad. All her money and assets will be shared equally among her biological children.

If  your mom and dad were never married, then you only get 1/2 of your legitimate half siblings. But since your parents were married, dapat SAME lahat kayo because you are all legitimate children of your dad. Good luck!

BTW I am not a lawyer but I was previously married and now re-married... and I consulted a lawyer to safeguard the rights of my child from 1st marriage.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 04:29:17 pm by Chili1113 »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close