Author Topic: Best Holiday Drinks (of coffeeshops, restaus, cafe, etc)  (Read 3620 times)

iwannabeasupermodel

• Super GirlTalker
  • #cantbuyclass
Best Holiday Drinks (of coffeeshops, restaus, cafe, etc)
« on: November 12, 2014, 11:39:53 am »
Malapit na christmas mga sis and i'm in the christmas spirit na. Lumalabas na mga holiday special drinks and planning to try a few. Ano ba pinakamasarap and best na holiday drink dito sa pinas? Tia! :D

I saw this article in rappler nga din pala. :D

http://www.rappler.com/life-and-style/best-eats/73702-holiday-drinks-2014-starbucks-serenitea-chatime-coffee-seattle-figaro
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 11:42:33 am by iwannabeasupermodel »
I know women - and none of us are that nice

khriseeee

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Best Holiday Drinks (of coffeeshops, restaus, cafe, etc)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 04:40:21 pm »
I've only tried the Starbucks Christmas Cookie Latte and the Seattle's Best Cookies & Mint. I liked the Cookies and Mint :)

I do want to try the Coffee Bean's Red Velvet Ice Blended and Serenitea's Dark Choco Early Grey

travelchic

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 10:58:40 pm »
I've tried Seattle's Best's Cookies n Mint and loved it!! I also tried their Salted Almond Truffle, i liked it... but it was a little too sweet. Given that i have a sweet tooth and i still found it too sweet, hmmmm, so sobrang tamis talaga, haha!

By the way, please let me know of any restos/cafes offering an Eggnog drink this Chrismas season. Thanks!!

meimei

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 06:37:16 pm »
I got to try Mrs. Graham Bakery's eggnog drink w/ optional espresso and rum. I put the rum aside since i'm not fond of alcohol, haha. I tried it first w/o the espresso and it was really good!! Yum!

After a couple of sips, i put in a very small amount of the espresso. It got ruined! The espresso was REALLY strong! I only put in a very small amount and it overpowered the entire drink. I regretted doing that. Haha! Mrs Graham is at Scout Rallos, QC.

Next up is Kat's Cafe at Robinsons Alabang-Zapote Rd for their eggnog drink. Ang layo! Sana i can find time to go here.
“I travel the world. I take nothing but pictures, kill nothing but time and leave nothing but footprints.” ― Maarten Schäfer

j.adore

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 06:47:52 pm »
Starbucks dark cherry mocha is my favorite.

HenryAndrew

• Probationary
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2019, 06:36:43 pm »
I was asking so many people about the things that are going on here and they were not site. They now tell me more about it on this.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 04:00:28 am by HenryAndrew »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close