Author Topic: QUESTION sa mga Lawyers.  (Read 52154 times)

baby_chichay

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I think, therefore I am.
Re: QUESTION sa mga Lawyers.
« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2019, 07:16:48 am »
^The guy can be sued here in the Philippines not in another country. Even if the acts that caused the economic or psychological anguish were committed outside the Philippines, the woman may still file a complaint for violation of RA 9262 here in the Philippines. It bears stressing that acts of violence against women and their children may manifest as transitory crimes and that the essential requisites of the crime occur in the Philippines while some occur in another country. As long as the woman or the child experienced the abuse and suffering or some essential parts of it within the territorial jurisdiction of the Philippines, yes, the man can be sued in our courts here and is not beyond the reach of our laws.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 07:18:38 am by baby_chichay »

symphonyann

• GirlTalker
« Reply #161 on: June 14, 2019, 12:53:28 pm »
Hello. May question lang po. I am planning to resign and work for another company (from the same industry). i signed an NDA before and hindi daw pwedeng magtransfer sa new company na gusto ko (actually they want to hire me na, for job offer na). mataas po ba ang risk ng transfer or can i just accept yung offer ng new company to keep me a secret employee for a while para safer? hmm..

bwiset12

• GirlTalker
« Reply #162 on: June 16, 2019, 12:17:32 am »
^The guy can be sued here in the Philippines not in another country. Even if the acts that caused the economic or psychological anguish were committed outside the Philippines, the woman may still file a complaint for violation of RA 9262 here in the Philippines. It bears stressing that acts of violence against women and their children may manifest as transitory crimes and that the essential requisites of the crime occur in the Philippines while some occur in another country. As long as the woman or the child experienced the abuse and suffering or some essential parts of it within the territorial jurisdiction of the Philippines, yes, the man can be sued in our courts here and is not beyond the reach of our laws.
TYSM for your reply sis. Really appreciate it. If i may add pa pala. What if si lalaki eh hindi naman naka pirma sa birth certificate nung bata, posible ba na magamit pa rin ang surname ni lalaki? May habol pa ba sila na pasustentuhan ang bata dun sa lalaki?

p3ntium4

• Junior GirlTalker
    • My Gallery
« Reply #163 on: June 17, 2019, 03:42:43 pm »
Hi.
tanong ko lang po if meron tyong law for same sex adultery?
may nakuhang email si hubby ng mga receipts na pinadalang delivery ni wife kay suspected GF nya sa pinas (walang permission ang pag capture ng emails na to) .. both overseas ang mag asawa .. yung suspected gf ay nasa pinas. 

Nag hiwalay ang mag asawa dahil dito... umuwi ng pinas si hubby and hindi nag support sa child nila. naiwan ang anak sa wife overseas.. ni block ni wife si hubby sa lahat ng communication dahil tinatakot nya si wife na ikakalat na tomboy daw sya at sasabihin family...
--------------------

megansmomma

• Senior GirlTalker
  • what's wrong with being different baby? :)
« Reply #164 on: June 18, 2019, 12:27:45 pm »
Hello po!

LABOR LAWS

Question po, nag file yung ka officemate ko ng VL yesterday for July16-17 and received rejection on her vl application this morning from her TL.

Ano daw ba dapat gawin nia? can she summoned her concerns directly to the HR? Thanks sa sasagot :)

IamHitomi

• Probationary
« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2020, 01:11:17 am »
Need legal advice po. Ask lang po. Sapat na po ba na evidence yung video ng husband and mistress sa inland resort to file immorality and concubinage?.. hindi mu po na caught in the act na nag si sex. Na video lg po na nasa front desk about to check in. Thanks po.

pinkberries

• Junior GirlTalker
  • crazy in love
« Reply #166 on: May 17, 2020, 11:35:21 pm »
I need advice din regarding our property.  Sana po may makatulong sa amin.  Di ako makacreate ng topic so dito ko na lang ipost.

Me and my sisters would like to know kung okay lang ba na nakapangalan pa din sa Mom ko ang titles ng mga properties.  Our mom died 15 years ago and our Dad met another woman after 3 months of our Mom's death.

I  am the eldest of the family and when my Mom died, my family decided na ako magkeep ng mga legal documents. Nabayaran na namin ang mga taxes including yung Estate tax.

Okay lang ba na nakapangalan pa rin sa Mom namin ang properties? Di kami sang ayon na kay Dad ilipat sa kanya kasi may mga anak na siya sa ibang babae.
Stand your ground.

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #167 on: May 28, 2020, 09:30:02 pm »
^ As in sa mom mo lang nakapangalan yun title or silang dalawa ng dad mo?

bluish_mommy

• ako ang bluish na
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #168 on: June 02, 2020, 01:48:42 pm »
^^ano exactly nakalagay sa title? Name of your mom with phrase "married to" name of your dad? pag ganito kasi, conjugal yan, actually under our law as far as I know (pls correct me mga lawyers here, if I am wrong), anything that the mother possesses, conjugal ata talaga. So since conjugal, your dad has 50% share with it, and the remaining 50% lang ang paghahatian nyo ng mga kapatid nyo, unless your dad, in good will, i-waive nya ang rights nya at ibigay na lang sa inyong magkakapatid.

Girltalker2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #169 on: June 14, 2020, 07:14:37 pm »
Anyone who can refer a lawyer?
Friend ko kasi need to consult regarding her situation.

She bought their house Kasi while married, so conjugal property. But with covid, parang she realized she cannot stand her hubby?s bad temper and abusive behaviour. Nagtitiis lang sya over the past 10 years, Pero during this lockdown, talagang di na nya Ma take. Kasi Ayaw daw ng hubby umalis sa house. Gusto lang naman nya Ma tahimik, without anyone ordering her around, shouting, cursing her, and looking down on her.

As of now, she doesn?t care if puede Ma annul or mag legal separation or married pa sila. She just wants him out if the house, so she and her kids can live more peacefully.

What are her options.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close