Author Topic: LIPOSUCTION  (Read 56608 times)

Imensid1949

• Probationary
Re: LIPOSUCTION
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2016, 07:30:36 pm »
Hi. I had done a pubic lift and liposuction surgery in Montreal (  http://www.drfoudaneel.com/pubic-lifts-liposuction-procedures-montreal/ ). The downtime was quite annoying but after few weeks, I felt much better and the transition was amazing.

thesis_gal

• Vanity's Advocate
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Vanity is Never a Sin
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2017, 11:12:08 pm »
I have been a member of this forum for ages and I just wanted to share my legit experience.

I was thinking of going for laser lipo but it may or may not yield the result I wanted so I opted for liposuction. I was given general anesthesia, I was really worried and scared of not waking up, especially with the news about a model who had 3 surgeries and died due to fat embolism.

So I consulted with my preferred doctor, agreed on the price, and nilakasan ko n rin loob ko like the other poster - I had 3 surgeries in one go.

I did not feel anything during the procedure - I woke up and its done, medyo groggy at first, so I slept uli, woke up, had soup and walked around with a nurse, tapos hinatid nila ako sa unit ko which was great!

It's Day 2 post surgery - I am bloated and in pain, I will update you on the progress and kung ok ba ang craftmanship ni doc!

cosmeticsurgerygirl

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2017, 05:47:49 pm »
Liposuction is recommended for patients with excess or redundant abdominal skin and/or laxity of abdominal muscles. To be a good candidate for this procedure, patients must be physically healthy with a stable weight, have realistic expectations, do not smoke, and do not have any uncontrolled medical illnesses. I had my liposuction  in Manila with fabulous results!  My surgeon is Dr Rino Lorenzo. I would definitely recommend him. I think he is very good.

vanity fair

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2018, 04:27:07 pm »
Reviving this thread!  I am considering lipo for the arms & back.  Palagi bang general anaesthesia?  Is laser lipo better?   

annamarie88

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2018, 05:48:54 pm »
Hi! Can you share your updates please sa liposuction nyo? How was it now and how many years din? I want to do lipo sa tyan tapos transfer sa breast! Haha
No backread, no feedback :p

redhead69

• Imperfect yet loving, sweet and bubbly, seductive and sophisticated, a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2018, 04:07:52 pm »
I am planning to get lipo sa tummy area and arms. Kaso I am still looking for a good doctor. Any recommendation?

kaiz

• Super GirlTalker
  • My Son, My Happiness, My Life
    • WACKER e-Store
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2018, 04:35:34 pm »
hi. those who tried lipo na, kumusta po after ilang months?  really planning on having lipo sa arms ko and puson
..true strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone else is expecting you to fall apart..

..i am your mona lisa..

threehundredquotes.blogspot.com

gumdrops26

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2019, 11:34:52 am »
True ba nagiging lumpy and bumpy yun area like arms after awhile? I always stare at Angeline Quinto's arms to see if naging lumpy ba or what but I can't tell naman
Although your secret stalking is on the psychotic side, I can't help but feel flattered. My life is awesome!

EsterVirga

• Probationary
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2019, 07:13:19 pm »
It is basically a cosmetic procedure to remove fat that is unable to remove via dieting and exercise. I am planning to take liposuction for my double chin area as, after many workouts, fat is still there. My aunt had gone through from this procedure last year. Right now, she is using a waist trainer. Here, you can read more about how waist trainers help after liposuction.

https://www.prettygirlcurves.com/blogs/tips/can-i-use-a-waist-trainer-after-liposuction

Similarly, if you want to know everything about liposuction, benefits, side effects etc. then you should read this article:

https://www.webmd.com/beauty/cosmetic-procedure-liposuction#1

jiafjiaf

• Probationary
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2020, 08:58:38 am »
Hi try ko [textspeak!] irevive un thread, I just wanna sa mga nagpalipo na, what is the best compression garment na irerecommend nyo? I had my vaser lipo - whole abdomen plus love handles done in BKK. I'm currently on my 16th day post op. They just asked me to buy un compression garment (2 sizes pinabili so i had total 5pcs) sa mall na parang Spanx pero so far feeling ko parang di cya enough? or tama na tong Spanx as a compression garment for daily use? Or patungan ko pa ng abdominal binder?  :-\

maude

• My Blog
  • GirlTalker
    • Thoughts of A Griffonager
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2020, 05:29:49 pm »
Hi try ko [textspeak!] irevive un thread, I just wanna sa mga nagpalipo na, what is the best compression garment na irerecommend nyo? I had my vaser lipo - whole abdomen plus love handles done in BKK. I'm currently on my 16th day post op. They just asked me to buy un compression garment (2 sizes pinabili so i had total 5pcs) sa mall na parang Spanx pero so far feeling ko parang di cya enough? or tama na tong Spanx as a compression garment for daily use? Or patungan ko pa ng abdominal binder?  :-\

Sis, hello, saan ka nagpalipo if you don't mind and kumusta na siya ngayon? I'm planning to do it in Thailand din kasi way lower daw ang fees. Thanks.
http://griffonager.blogspot.com

Funny how we've been so ga** over something...then later on, you'll just laugh it off and think how and why you ever did that.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close