Author Topic: US TV: Suits  (Read 75884 times)

nataliaesperon2000

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2012, 09:14:58 pm »
I feel bad for donna

vuzhia

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2012, 08:41:48 am »
^sad din ako sis  :( makakabalik pa kaya sya...huhu!  :'(
Death - the last sleep? No, it is the final awakening......

nataliaesperon2000

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2012, 05:52:03 am »
ewan ko ba alam mo naman american soaps yan kunyari malapit sa true to life haaayy ang bilis naman inalis si donna

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
  • STAY if you're HAPPY, LEAVE if you're NOT.
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2012, 11:31:54 am »
totoo ba yun? aalis na si donna. sad naman :( kagabi ko lang din natapos panoorin suits. :(
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life - Confucius

summersong

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2012, 03:26:03 pm »
i'm not sure this is the end of the line for donna. suits won't be the same without the dynamics between her and harvey. :)

greyzie

• in reHav
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2012, 05:30:02 pm »
i don't think harvey will let her go that easily... keeping my fingers crossed. she's my fave woman-character there eh :(
"D period of gr8st gain in knowledge & experience is d most difficult period in one's life. Thru a difficult period, u can learn, u can develop inner strength, determination, & courage to face d problem. Who gives u this chance? Your enemy." -- Dalai Lama

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2012, 09:54:24 pm »
Walang balita kay Donna this episode. So far nagustuhan ko yung episode today. Nakakatuwa ang Louis-Rachel tandem.

greyzie

• in reHav
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2012, 11:46:11 pm »
^same feelings... i really like how they resolved the case, parang wala ng lusot talaga but mike's out of the box thinking saved them...

sobrang tawa ko towards the end... yun ginagawa ni louis when harvey confronted him :D
"D period of gr8st gain in knowledge & experience is d most difficult period in one's life. Thru a difficult period, u can learn, u can develop inner strength, determination, & courage to face d problem. Who gives u this chance? Your enemy." -- Dalai Lama

nataliaesperon2000

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2012, 06:37:57 am »
hi nice episode nga pampaalis ng tensyon kahit papano ..napansin ko nasa opening credits pa si donna infairness at meron nakalagay na #savedonna ako napansin habang watch ...

sima

• Super GirlTalker
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2012, 08:46:07 pm »
Lalong nahalata ang pagiging Mister Musculo nitong si Rachel sa sinuot niyang LBD doon sa ballet gala night LOL.   Ewan ko ba -- there is something about her that really puts me off.  Her interaction with Louis is something to look forward to.  Mas compatible ang personalities nga nina Rachel and Louis.  Dapat sila na LOL!

Ang ruthless at tough ni Jessica grabe!

I love how people in this series recycle" the lines of the other person and use it against them.

Although Harvey ALWAYS looks composed, I feel that he is disintegrating inside.

gwacie

• also known as Grace the Great
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • daydream believer
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2012, 07:25:02 pm »
Just saw the pilot. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on. :)
I'll seek a four-leaved shamrock in all thy fairy dells,
And if I find the charmed leaves, oh, how I'll weave my spells!

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2012, 07:47:30 pm »
^^I agree. The past two episodes, he doesn't looked as composed and tough as he seems to be.

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2012, 03:46:19 pm »
Today's episode was really good! May vulnerable side na pinakita si Harvey. And intense nung acting ni Louis dun sa bathroom nung nag-away sila ni Harvey.

Gabriel Macht's wife guest starred din. Lawyer ng firm nila, tutulungan si Harvey.

I am excited for next week's episode though, flashback (5 years) ang story. Si Louis may braces haha

nataliaesperon2000

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2012, 07:59:55 am »
ganda ng episode although i felt really bad for donna di man lang personal na tinawagan ni harvey si donna kailangan assistant. at tama sya bakit si mike pinagtanggol nya pero sya di nagawa ni harvey samantalang fake lawyer si mike... just saying although may vulnerable side si harvey nga.

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2012, 03:48:06 pm »
Oh, I hate Rachel's eyeglasses. What's up with that?

sima

• Super GirlTalker
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2012, 08:19:58 pm »
Rachel is bad for my health.  Each and everytime I see her face on screen, kumukulo ang dugo ko. 

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
  • STAY if you're HAPPY, LEAVE if you're NOT.
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2012, 02:55:16 pm »
I loved the latest episode. Ang galing lang! Ano kaya talaga nangyari kay Harvey in the past bakit ganun attitude niya. Sana hindi makuha ni Daniel boto ng mga partners for managing partner position.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life - Confucius

_gigles_

• Super GirlTalker
    • MissChief brushes and brush rolls
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2012, 09:03:23 pm »
I was finally able to catch up with Suits. sana makabalik na si Donna.

rae

• Super GirlTalker
  • If it's a matter of preference, let it go.
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2012, 08:55:15 pm »
^ I want Donna back. I think I'm 2 episodes behind. Sana makabalik sya.
Backread and use the search button.

sima

• Super GirlTalker
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2012, 09:02:42 am »
OH. MY. GOD!  Sobrang intense ng latest episode.  Ang galing ng acting nilang lahat -- ibang level (with the exception of Rachel, of course).  Lumalabas na ang tunay na kulay ni Daniel Hardman.  I really think he is fueling the fire on this Tanner going after Harvey's head thing.   I smell something fishy and my gut tells me that Hardman has a hand on this whole memo thing and that he is not only guilty of adultery and malfeasance.   He really wants Harvey out.   Discerning viewers would stop and think on the question posed by Louis to Donna -- how could a very efficient, top notch secretary forgot that she received a crucial memo on the case Harvey was working on back then?

Nainis lang ako kay Mike sa last part ng episode.  Para sa akin kasi, in a way, what he said to Harvey made Harvey decide to vote for settlement.  Jessica was surprised that's for sure pero galing no parang catatonic, it didn't show in her face, in her demeanor. 

Harvey is good at reading people and I think he is not wrong when he said that Hardman is not to be trusted.  Not now.  Not ever.  Hindi talaga ako mapalagay that Hardman pulled an all-nighter with Mike and conveniently "found" dirt on Tanner causing the latter to settle without having Harvey disbarred.  Even Harvey was curious to know what sort of dirt Hardman "apparently" found on Tanner but Hardman was evasive and mum on the subject.  He also timed it perfectly to question Jessica's capability as a managing partner of the firm.  I can't wait for the next episode how things will play out.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close