Author Topic: US TV: Suits  (Read 75883 times)

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
  • STAY if you're HAPPY, LEAVE if you're NOT.
US TV: Suits
« on: June 16, 2012, 01:52:23 pm »
Ang ganda ganda talaga ng Suits.  May bago na silang problem ngayun Season 2.

Anyone watching it?
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life - Confucius

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 02:37:56 pm »
I am watching it. I don't like the new villain. Hindi dahil villain siya pero I don't like his acting.

Mindy

• It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Back to regular programming
    • Too Much TV
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 04:33:29 pm »
They have to get rid of Trevor! Or Mike, Harvey and this time, Jessica, will be in big trouble with Hardman (kontrabida).

ayerfphoebe15

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 08:54:02 pm »
i am watching it, but sadly i havent seen season 2 yet...

base sa comments ng mga sisses, big problem..
currently downloading palang kc ako ei...
"if i can have, it will be forever, not just a day or a few days"

-daejang

summersong

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 09:17:52 pm »
This show is so suave.

Harvey is such a shark it's irritating, but likeable at the same time?! :P

sarsingkit

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 05:57:41 pm »
i have bad impressions din on Hardman pero we'll see. first ep pa lang naman. interesting lang on how Jessica and Harvey is afraid sa situation na bumalik na si Hardman kasi kahit si Jessica pumayag na magstay pa rin sa Mike basta lang hindi umalis si Harvey. but ive waited so long for this season so sana super ganda. i love Harvey and Mike and Donna and natutuwa ako kay Louis. hehe.

Donna is like the modern and funnier version of Joan Holloway in Mad Men. Fierce Red Heads! Girl Power talaga. hehe

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 06:07:29 pm »
Naintriga nga rin ako ano meron kay Hardman at napapayag si Jessica sa situation.

Mas like ko si Harvey kesa kay Mike. Hehe.. Nakakatuwa lang ang bromance ni Harvey and Mike eh.

Tsaka ano ba meron dun sa can opener, nakakaintriga naman. Nabasa ko maipapakita daw ulit sa episode 5 yun can opener.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life - Confucius

sarsingkit

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 06:17:11 pm »
^haha. hindi ko rin alam. baka ang purpose nun eh guluhin tayo. hehe

nataliaesperon2000

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 06:41:54 am »
mas gusto ko si harvey din kesa kay mike sana sila ni donna ehehhe

saj

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 08:31:45 am »
interesting nung last scene ng episode 1 [textspeak!]?

well, im not like harvey. i dont need a computer. hehe! astig si jessica!  ;D

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 12:27:02 pm »
^haha.. siguro si jessica brains talaga tapos si harvey maabilidad, eh si mike both meron nun.

jacqdingle

• Money, if it does not bring you happiness, will at least help you be miserable in comfort.
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ==mumma's sweetie==
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 08:36:32 pm »
love watching this, kaya lang i have only seen the 1st season episodes..;(
Beauty is about perception, not about make-up. I think the beginning of all beauty is knowing and liking oneself. You can't put on make-up, or dress yourself, or do you hair with any sort of fun or joy if you're doing it from a position of correction.

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 01:56:21 am »
I am not liking Jessica's character. Ang weak niya. Puro siya Harvey do this, Harvey do that. She's the freaking managing partner, dapat malakas loob niya.

And Mike! My gulay! Last week lang kaka-break mo kay Jenny tapos biglang lipat kagad Rachel.

enitsirhc

• judicially declared attractive nuisance
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • wife | dog mom | lawyer
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 04:26:33 am »
Heatherette - Jessica has so much on her plate right now - Hardman being a threat and all and managing the day to day business/affair of the law firm.

Jessica is actually putting Harvey on a tight leash - she cannot afford to lose Harvey nor appear that she's lost her touch on him. Louis Litt, Jessica's former dog has gone to the "dark side" and that makes it all more exciting.

S02E02 was a bit of a let down. I was actually expecting more of Hardman in this episode.

Mindy

• Super GirlTalker
    • Too Much TV
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2012, 06:45:30 am »
Yung sa S2 E 2, was it implied that Donna fell in love with Harvey, pero she has to let this feeling go? This was mentioned while Mike was asking for her advice in dealing with Rachel.

Jessica is definitely not Diane Lockhart (The Good Wife) and she was pretty much useless last season. Pero for Season 2 daw, she will be in every episode and will have a huge part to play in the storyline.

I still feel that the show should've gone with a 2-hour premiere last week (E1 and E 2) coz biglang bumaba yung momentum, and the one week wait is looooong. E3 previews look really exciting, andun na ang kontrabida!!!

Edited: DYOSKO bakit bigla akong nag-tetext speak daw, when I so hate that too??!!!  I wrote E 2 for episode 2. Hindi pwedeng ipagdikit kasi nagiging text speak. :P E 2, E.2, [textspeak!]
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 06:49:27 am by Mindy »

enitsirhc

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 08:15:04 am »
Yung sa S2 E 2, was it implied that Donna fell in love with Harvey, pero she has to let this feeling go?

Hindi ba sa Season 1 pa lang parang may episode na din na ganyan? Hindi ko ma-recall which episode but that was a give away na Donna had feelings for Harvey at some point.

I still feel that the show should've gone with a 2-hour premiere last week (E1 and E 2) coz biglang bumaba yung momentum, and the one week wait is looooong. E3 previews look really exciting, andun na ang kontrabida!!!

true that. I got bored and bitin at the same time with S02E02.

Mindy

• Super GirlTalker
    • Too Much TV
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 08:57:55 am »
^ Oh, it was implied before? It's a good thing I'm re-watching Season 1 then. ;) Will concentrate better this time.

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2012, 09:37:38 am »
^Yesterday ko lang din nalaman na Donna has feelings for Harvey. Awww...

Sis Mindy, pareho tayo. I always compare Jessica with Diane Lockhart! Haha wala talagang sinabi si Jessica. Managing partner din si Diane pero kita mo naman na kaya niya pero etong si Jessica, hindi talaga ako bilib. Well, let's see kung gaano ba ka-big a threat etong dating partner nila na nagbalik.

enitsirhc

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2012, 09:57:21 am »
Yung sa S2 E 2, was it implied that Donna fell in love with Harvey, pero she has to let this feeling go?

the talk: Donna and Rachel

greyzie

• in reHav
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2012, 10:34:02 am »
^ Oh, it was implied before? It's a good thing I'm re-watching Season 1 then. ;) Will concentrate better this time.

part of rachel's recorded message, yung "i cannot go back" was due to her talk with donna.

"D period of gr8st gain in knowledge & experience is d most difficult period in one's life. Thru a difficult period, u can learn, u can develop inner strength, determination, & courage to face d problem. Who gives u this chance? Your enemy." -- Dalai Lama

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close