Author Topic: Is this a healthy food pattern/diet?  (Read 1157 times)

kisangoli78

• Probationary
Is this a healthy food pattern/diet?
« on: March 24, 2021, 01:14:46 pm »
I don?t want to necessarily call this a diet because I?ve been following this pattern for quite some time now and don?t see it as a diet.

Breakfast: 2 banana?s, 2 oranges, glass of buttermilk (don?t judge I love it and it?s healthy, and no I never eat bread for breakfast, only exception is vacation sometimes)

Lunch: 2 rice waffles with usually thin chicken filet slice or goat cheese (no butter).

1 diet coke (little can/ 150 ml) after work out (I run treadmill 30/45 minutes every school day).

Dinner (weekly summary kind of) : usually 1 day pasta, 1 day rice with chicken (think nasi goreng or chicken tandoori, stuff like that) and 3 days veggies with potatos and some type of meat. 1 day leftovers from the whole week on sunday (it?s usually the pasta or rice dinner) 1 day a week (saturday) takeout (usually asian food). I eat like half a plate.

1 diet coke after dinner (little can/ 150 ml)

I drink 3/4 big glasses of water in addition to this, spread over the day.

When I?m hungry and need of a snack I either eat another rice waffle with chicken filet slice or a banana.

I have to keep my calories low. I pack on fast.

This is a normal day. Of course things can change due to different activities, like I let myself more loose while on vacation, or drink a real coke/eat an additional snack when I?m at a birthday party/festival or whatever.

I'm a girl (21 years old) and I am 1.59cm tall and my weight goes between 57 kg and 58 kg each day.

Debbiere

• Probationary
Re: Is this a healthy food pattern/diet?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 06:00:55 pm »
If you feel good, you have energy during the day, you sleep well and you like your food - eat!!

Great that you run the treadmill - I use this one too, and I became stronger that I was several months ago.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 04:29:34 pm by Debbiere »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close