Author Topic: GT Shopkins Collectors?  (Read 957 times)

MilenGomes

GT Shopkins Collectors?
« on: January 20, 2021, 10:00:02 pm »
My 8-year old daughter and I have started collecting Shopkins a month ago.  I was wondering if there's anyone out there with the same interest.  It will be great to link up to get tips on where to buy, what packs to buy to get the rare ones.

Edgeschub

• Probationary
Re: GT Shopkins Collectors?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 05:20:15 pm »
Product Description Shopkins are super cute fun small characters that live in a big shopping world! Over 1 different Shopkins brought to life per series as the cutest collectible characters that can be found inside adorable shopping bags! Look out for the special finish Ultra Rare characters! Collect all the playsets which have movable and interactive features. Aisles of fun shopping themes to collect. Once you shop you can't stop! The Shopkins 'Pop Up Shop' Collectors Case can be used to store and display collections of Shopkins and contains 2 exclusive Shopkins characters. Suitable for ages 5 and above. Contents: Collectors Case 2 exclusive characters. Shopkins Collector Case Comes with 2 Shopkins The case holds 6 + Shopkins For Kids 4 + up Collect them all
MyCCPay Log In

« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 12:57:57 pm by Edgeschub »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close