Author Topic: SUPER REPLICA 1:1  (Read 2333 times)

miss_mm83

• GirlTalker
SUPER REPLICA 1:1
« on: January 09, 2020, 02:10:38 am »
Hello,

Has anyone tried to buy a super replica bag? Could you please share your experience?

I bought an LV bag last year from an online seller. I knew then that what she was selling is a super replica. To be honest, these bags are not cheap at all. They are way beyond Greenhill pricepoint and quality.

I decided to buy one item to check it out. Surprisingly these bags are really high quality. All the things you need to check which can proof its authenticity are present. Alignment, color, texture, weight and so on. Even the date code is active. The final test was to take it inside the lv store which I did in HK. I asked the rep if they have the same model in Damier Azure. The rep didn?t even raise an eyebrow with my super replica bag.

After that, I bought an lv passport holder. Lo and behold, they can hotstamp your initials in the leather. Same as how lv is doing it in the store.

I was sooooo happy with my purchase and I can?t wait to buy another one.

kikay_cute

• Probationary
Re: SUPER REPLICA 1:1
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 06:20:28 am »
Wow sis! Baka naman pwede mong ishare yung name ng online seller! Ang bongga niyan!

mother_of _dragons

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 12:21:30 pm »
Sis oo nga! Pa-share pls

miss_mm83

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 01:34:54 am »
Hello Girls! PM sent! Sana magustuhan niyo rin.

miss_mm83

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2020, 06:20:09 am »
Actually di ko alam kung pwede ba ipost dito. Pero girls try niyo... nasa instagram cya.

glowsquad8

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close