watch now

Author Topic: I need help of my divorced and cruel father  (Read 826 times)


  • Probationary
  • Posts: 1
I need help of my divorced and cruel father
« on: April 24, 2021, 04:06:53 am »
I am new here and I wanted advice. My parents are divorced , my dad kept in touch with me all along till now and recently married to another wife with a daughter . I had no problem with it but he completely shut me off , fighting with me for everything and now they left the country helping them pursue a better life when he knew how much I wanted to . My mom is not the best honestly but at
least not like him , we are having trouble for higher education too. How can I convince him to help me study in his place now , I only have few months to decide.. he made me have a complete new outlook over him by his actions so I don't know how to ask him or if he would help. Please give me some advice or suggestions .I am 17 yo so I will be having to go to a university, there aren't any good ones near me anyways too.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 02:15:04 pm by Kevin2454 »


Latest Stories

Load More Stories