Author Topic: Dealing with unwanted pregnancy from abuse  (Read 1550 times)

anonymous2021

• Probationary
Dealing with unwanted pregnancy from abuse
« on: February 28, 2021, 02:27:16 am »
I found out that I'm 8 weeks pregnant yesterday... I know I should feel happy about it, but I'm not and I hate myself for it. People may think that I'm selfish about how I feel but it's because my husband forced me. He kept going even when I repeatedly told him to stop and now he got what he wanted.

We have four kids, all girls. all under 11. When I got pregnant the first time, I was working as a flight attendant but I gave it all up to start a family. I was 20 back then and he is 10 years older. Over the years, I've always wanted to go back to work and pursue my career but my husband would insist that I just stay home for the kids... but last year, I got a really good job offer from my previous company to do office work and my husband let me take it since our youngest was already 5. He said that he was happy for me and I thought he was being supportive. Not until one night, he started bringing up conversations about having another kid, I told him that I cant right now since I just got the job but that made him angry so I refused to sleep with him. Thats when he did it... and I've never felt so violated in my life until he did that to me. The worst part is, he kept saying that he is my husband so he has all the rights...  No remorse, no anything.

I dont know how to get out from this or if I can ever escape this... he is such a great father to my children and this will break their hearts. He is a great provider as well, we live comfortably all our lives because of him. Sometimes my husband can be ill-tempered and mahilig mag-mura, but he is very kind and sweet... or at least he was. I just did not expect that it will come to this. He never hurt me physically. Now he knows about my pregnancy and he is completely different person, although he knows I am hurt but he is just pretending it never happened... When I confronted him he just told me that it doesnt matter since we are married and we have a family. Parang ako pa yung at fault because I am reacting this way... I dont know what to do... I have no more parents, no siblings. He and my children are all I have...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 03:09:54 am by anonymous2021 »

fifi_girl

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Dealing with unwanted pregnancy from abuse
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 11:07:18 am »
What do you mean when you said that he is a completely different person after finding out you were pregnant?

I also don't know what to tell you. I came out from an abusive relationship, we have one kid and not married. Staying in an abusive relationship is not healthy nor okay at all. Even if he did not hurt you physically, forcing you to sleep with him  is also abuse. I remember my ex hurting me physically whenever i refuse to sleep with him.

I suggest you talk to someone professional. They can really help you understand everything. What you are going through isn't easy.

swtgrl_bee

• ❤️❤️❤️
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 03:10:12 pm »
Hugs sis anonymous2021, nakakaiyak naman yung kwento mo.  :'( I don't know what to advise pero ang hirap lang talaga to stay in an abusive relationship. Pero sabi mo he's a good father to your kids.

Agree with sis fifi_girl maybe both of you can seek professional help. Para maayos yan.
16 years ng GirlTalker! 💋

EvaUnitOne

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 06:45:56 pm »
That is a hard situation but baby is a real human life and you shouldn't kill him.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close