Author Topic: Spells/Rituals Success Stories and Palm Reading  (Read 404 times)

Winterlove1024

Spells/Rituals Success Stories and Palm Reading
« on: March 14, 2021, 05:47:10 pm »
Hi I'm a Newbie here and as always I'm a late bloomer in everything hahah

I have watched some videos on YouTube about spell casting in other countries. It was only shown in my reco videos. Out of my curiosity, I watched it.

I wanna know if anyone here or knows someone who has success stories about casting spells/rituals? Does it really exist in this modern times? What made you or them think of consulting a spell caster? I'm just so curious.

and also what can you say about palm reading? I actually tried Tarot Reading last January 2021.

Disclaimer: This is only out of my curiosity and nothing else..

Luna1128

Re: Spells/Rituals Success Stories and Palm Reading
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2021, 09:15:33 am »
Hi I am also curious about it if it's really working especially when you have a good intention. I have been watching these videos on youtube on how to use this kind of rituals / love spells without any consequences. Probably, we need a spell caster who can do it for us because they are more reliable and has a knowledge on how to do it properly without manifesting bad spirits. Just saying :)

Winterlove1024

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2021, 06:30:45 pm »
Hi I am also curious about it if it's really working especially when you have a good intention. I have been watching these videos on youtube on how to use this kind of rituals / love spells without any consequences. Probably, we need a spell caster who can do it for us because they are more reliable and has a knowledge on how to do it properly without manifesting bad spirits. Just saying :)

I think sis for me you will really know if try mo. Coz it might work for me but not for you or it works for you and not for me.

But base sa mga readings/research q better mg cast ng spells ang mga spell caster talaga. But beware, pili nlng ng magaling at d ka peperahan lang,.

Luna1128

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2021, 09:57:01 pm »
Hi sis anyone you can recommend? Yes sis I totally agree mas safe if ipapagawa mo kasi may mas alam sila eh. Can you also share to me your experience you can send me a dm if its okay with you. Im just want to know lang. 🙂

Winterlove1024

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2021, 04:09:59 pm »
Hi sis anyone you can recommend? Yes sis I totally agree mas safe if ipapagawa mo kasi may mas alam sila eh. Can you also share to me your experience you can send me a dm if its okay with you. Im just want to know lang. 🙂

SLR sis..
Sorry po sis but haven't tried. Usually nag watch lg ako ng mga manisfestation technieques, mga LOA techniques. Try mo muna sis..

Luna1128

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2021, 06:57:11 pm »
Does it work for you?🙂

Winterlove1024

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2021, 01:37:46 pm »
Does it work for you?🙂

Most of the time, yes sis. I think that?s safer. It?s up to a person?s thoughts and beliefs nman po eh.. if you feel something good is going to then goodness will come. If you think of negative thoughts all the time, then bad things will happen.

Luna1128

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2021, 11:54:05 pm »
What spells did you  try to cast? But its more safer if you rent a caster right? :)

Winterlove1024

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2021, 12:16:08 pm »
What spells did you  try to cast? But its more safer if you rent a caster right? :)

I didn?t mention that I try spells but instead Law of Attraction techniques :)

Luna1128

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2021, 04:49:47 pm »
Oh law of attraction. Does it really works on you? would you like to talk on WhatsApp?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close