Author Topic: Naexperience nyo n ba makunan or miscarriage?  (Read 404870 times)

jigsaw10

• GirlTalker
Re: Naexperience nyo n ba makunan or miscarriage?
« Reply #240 on: March 30, 2012, 04:25:34 pm »
Never in my entire life have I imagined myself in this situation. Just today, my OB confirmed that I miscarried spontaneously. It started out with small amounts of spotting, stopped, then morning after my husband's birthday celebration, the spotting increased gradually. OB told me to take Duvadilan and placed me on bed rest. It was too late for the 'pampakapit' to save the baby. Now, I am taking Methergin to naturally expel my baby. How painful it is to think that I am aborting my baby but I am left without a choice.  OB assured me that the medicine will just help clean my uterus of what is left of the baby to save me through the process of D&C.

I feel that I am such a bad person or a mother for that matter. Binigay na nga sa akin, hindi ko pa iningatan. But that 6weeks changed me and brought me a lifetime's worth of happiness. And like all the supportive people around me say, God has His ways and reasons. I now surrender everything to Him. Thank you for the inspiring stories, mommies!
"I will love you permanently, or forever, or whichever comes later.."

ganda11_a

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Registered seller #265
« Reply #241 on: April 01, 2012, 07:15:30 am »
Last october na d&c ako i was 8wks and 6 day at that time blighted ovum no baby daw at all nagbleed ako ng sobra nun and sabi nila pagblighted ovum daw sa next pregnancy hindi na daw yun mauulit just last feb we found out na im pregnant, go agad ako kay ob para macheck agad, i was 6wks pregnant as per my lmp then sa ultrasound walang heartbeat si baby i was advised to come back after 3wks, after 3 wks i was 9wks and 5 days but still no heartbeat and baby is so small for 9wks. I cried so much i know somethings wrong. Sabi ni ob bigyan nya pa ko ng another 1wk. Yesterday bumalik ako and wala talagang heartbeat si baby and 7wks and 1 day lang ang sukat nya. I am schedule for a raspa tomorrow night. 2 consecutive na blighted ovum ako. I dont know whats wrong with me. Sabi gagawa ng test after ng raspa kung what is.problem then magpaworkout daw kami. So drain na ko talaga kakaisip.
Medyo mahaba na. Thank you mga sisses
Whatever you do in life always give your best effort, SUCCESS will be yours

honey_iya

• wife, mom &
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #242 on: April 01, 2012, 12:44:22 pm »
^Sorry to hear that sis. question lang sis, sabi mo may baby this time pero no heartbeat? kasi kung blighted ovum no baby at all eh. blighted ovum din kasi ako last year.
"Expect nothing in life and you'll never be disappointed." :) :) :)

ganda11_a

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Registered seller #265
« Reply #243 on: April 01, 2012, 07:22:27 pm »
Sis honey_iya yes po as per ob and sonologist na tumingin sa akin blighted ovum sya but they saw embryo/fetus inside the sac kaya lang the baby is 7wk and 1 day pa lang eh im 10wks and 5 days na. Yung growth ng baby sa tummy is sobrang bagal and walang heartbeat.

hairt mini

• GirlTalker
« Reply #244 on: April 02, 2012, 02:26:57 pm »
Hi mga sis, just want to share this very touching story about God's miracle shared by one of our sister in Christ.

http://www.cfcmiddleeast.org/?p=3045

God bless us!

sweetestCORN

• GirlTalker
« Reply #245 on: April 02, 2012, 04:24:23 pm »
Hi mga sis, just want to share this very touching story about God's miracle shared by one of our sister in Christ.

http://www.cfcmiddleeast.org/?p=3045

God bless us!

wooow!!!! really wonderful story. pero yung dalawang doctor sana pinagawa ng explanation.. pano kung sumunod silang mag-asawa e di naabort na yung baby. tss...

alias

« Reply #246 on: April 13, 2012, 10:44:21 am »
 i got d & c kc no heartbeat baby ko till mag 7weeks sya tapos stop growing na rin sya so no choice na, but i had a problem kc i didnt notify the sss but i already done d& c would you think may makukuha ako, kc im just waiting for the hearbeat kaso urgent d&c nako.

honey_iya

• wife, mom &
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #247 on: April 13, 2012, 10:48:39 am »
^Sis, may makukuha ka. ganyan na ganyan nangyari sa akin last year. inantay ko din kasi muna magkaroon ng heartbeat bago mag file sa SSS kaso hindi naman nagkaroon hanggang na D&C ako. kelangan mo yung PT before & after, medical report & histopath (dito ako natagalan kasi i thought di na need, after 2-3 weeks ko pa yata bago makuha sa ospital 'to). umpisahan mo na ayusin sis :)
"Expect nothing in life and you'll never be disappointed." :) :) :)

alias

« Reply #248 on: April 13, 2012, 11:19:32 am »
talga sis thank you actually nagpa received ako ng notification muna after d& c ko  tapos now preparing ako for reimbursement.

alias

« Reply #249 on: April 13, 2012, 11:22:21 am »
grabhe kac sis almost 26t nagastos ko kaya im so sad nawalan na ko ng anak gumastos pako.

wedz

• Probationary
« Reply #250 on: April 18, 2012, 05:56:16 am »
I am 6 weeks pregnant now but  i experienced brown spotting again since last week hence my G.P booked me for a scan.but when we saw it, it was only the pregnancy sac and we’ve seen nothing heartbeat. I’ve been told with my mid wife to come back after 1 week to see if there is any development of my uterus. All my pregnancy symtoms have disappeared too and i am so worried as i had a miscarriage last year as well and that was my first pregnancy which was 10 weeks but only to find out that i was unembryonic pregnancy. the same bad signs that i have now like heavy feeling in my tummy and i also have brown spotting for almost 2 weeks.  I feel so helpless because the’ve done nothing about it. I live here in Scotland, u.k and its part of their medical practice not to give any pregnancy support hormones and it’s been banned of their state 10 years ago. I think i'll be losing my pregnancy again.Me and my hubby have discovered the website from Canada and we can buy it online even without prescription from the doctor.they sell pregnancy hormones like duphaston, duvadilan and isoxilan. All i know is that we can take duphaston with duvadilan or duphaston with isoxilan especially if we have previous history of miscarriages.Has anyone know if how many tablets should i take in a day and can i take it for 1 month? Please i need your help.thank you very much.

dialamari

« Reply #251 on: May 02, 2012, 06:10:50 pm »
^sis, usually ang isoxilan or duvadilan pag nirereseta sakin ng ob ko, 1 tablet every 8 hrs for 14days. depende yan sa ob kung gano kalala yong condition mo. in my case kasi nagkaron ako ng subchorionic hemorrhage around 9weeks ata..so bedrest for 2weeks then with medication. non stable na pregnancy ko, minsan nagkakaron ako ng contraction, let say tumigas yong tyan ko , may nakatabi akong duvadilan pang-emergency para marelax yong muscle ko

peminista

• Probationary
  • rak en rol nanay.
« Reply #252 on: May 29, 2012, 05:59:35 pm »
i had a miscarriage yesterday..my baby was 9 weeks old..i slept with an aching back and hips then when i woke up, i was literally soaked in blood..immediately i was rushed to the hospital and when we saw  the trans v ultrasound result, there's no heartbeat and the baby was about to come out of my womb..i was headed to the delivery room for d & c..and now, when i got home, i just cry when im alone..i feel that somehow its my fault for still pushing myself to work even if im tired..though my ob told me that the fetus has weak chromosomes,, i still feel guilty and i have this feeling of blaming myself or asking myself if iam a bad mother..pls help me cope..

mrs.S.

• S H A W T Y M◎mma ✿ L♡ving Wifey ✿ Air Hockey,Yoga,"List"-L♡vin' ✿ Kinda☺ DiY FaBu
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Destiny is the bridge you build to the one you LUV
« Reply #253 on: May 31, 2012, 12:03:06 am »
^hugs to you sis. I know its not easy but its not your fault and these things happen and you may not understand why. I have gone through the same thing , it may not be easy but remember there's a rainbow after the rain.

Pray and ask God for guidance in this time sa buhay mo. I will pray for you.

jigsaw10

• GirlTalker
« Reply #254 on: May 31, 2012, 10:49:06 am »
Sis peminista, i know exactly how you feel. I'm really sorry for your loss. But please, do not blame yourself for what happened. God has His reasons. I, too, miscarried last March 28. Pero I'm 9weeks preggy now.

Do not lose hope. I'll be praying for you.
"I will love you permanently, or forever, or whichever comes later.."

ganda11_a

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Registered seller #265
« Reply #255 on: May 31, 2012, 11:28:52 am »
sis peminista i know how you feel also,  like other sisses here said God has his reason why this happened. Ako twice na ko na d&c last Oct 9, 2011 and this April 2 2012 due to blighted ovum. until now naiiyak pa din ako but i know darating din ang 2nd baby namin In HIS TIME. It's not your fault, everything has a reason why this happened.

longing

• Junior GirlTalker
  • My Princess
« Reply #256 on: May 31, 2012, 09:43:31 pm »
In 2007, I was diagnosed to have a blighted ovum hence D&C is required.  Our world crushed then as I was 9 weeks pregnant.  However, God is indeed good all the time, after two months, we were blessed to have a baby - this time with a heartbeat.  Feelings then were unbelievable. :) I had threatened abortion at 9 weeks (again) but with proper meds, bed rest, care and support from the family and OB, I overcome this.  Now, I have a very bright daughter in my care.  TTC this year, hopefully a boy. :)

A friend of mine also lost his baby boy, short of 3 weeks before her delivery date.  She has medical conditions - diabetic, pre-eclampsia and others thus the baby didn't survive that long.  I saw her in the hospital in pain while expelling naturally the baby.  It was a very heart wrenching moment for me, moreso to my friend and her hubby who waited 10 long years to conceive. However, after a year, she delivered a healthy baby boy.

All I can say is that, in God's perfect time, he'll give us our bundle of joy. :)

mae18

• GirlTalker
  • Pray, Hope and Dont worry. God will hear us.
« Reply #257 on: June 01, 2012, 09:37:50 am »
my first pregnancy was traumatic, i was induced then by clomid and after few months, i thought it will be fine, but on my 25th week, which was on 6th month to, i think.... by that time you can all feel the movements of your baby, but unfortunately, i havent felt mine that time, i did observed it for another day and decided the following day to go on check up sa mga lying in clinic na may ultrasound na cheaper sa doctor ko... kasi i never thought of anything bad will happen, until on the ultrasound room, the doctor told me to after i received the report of my uv to go immediately to my ob, i was so worried then because they never told me anything about the uv, when i received the report, i read there "no fetal heartbeat, intrauterine fetal demise" pinanghinaan ako ng loob, immediately i ran to my ob's hospital and took another uv, pero dun inexplain nila sa akin na wala na nga talaga, wala na heartbeat, and they asked me what happen kun nagkasakit ba ako, kun may tinake ba akong gamot na di ko nasabi sa doctor ko or something, hindi lang ako ng hindi, paglabas ko di ko na napigilan tumulo luha ko at tumakbo sa husband ko at umiyak sa shoulder nya...

naalala ko pa nun binigyan ako pampahilab para ideliver ko yun baby ko, sobrang sakit sa akin kasi nasa ospital ako to have a normal delivery pero patay naman ang iuuwi kong baby, ang sakit nun.... sobra,,

that was July 17 nun nakunan ako of 2009, then i got pregnant again by clomid induced by december and my son was born July 24, healthy and is now 22 months old.. ngayon im pregnant without the use of clomid or any fertility pill, im on my 13th week, im praying so hard for the safety of my pregnancy...

kaya sa lahat, wag na wag kayo mawawalan ng pag asa, ako nun akala ko katapusan ko na, akala ko galit sa akin ang Diyos, pero hindi pala, kasi it made me stronger and it made me feel na God is always there na wala siyang ibibigay na pagsubok na di natin kakayanin, oo, mafefeel natin na parang pinabayaan nya tayo pero dont loose hope kasi there's always a reason kun bakit kun ano man yon, it is for our own good... like me, ive learned na baka kun sakaling mabuhay yun panganay ko baka may mas malala pa syang sakit na mas dudurog sa puso ko kaya God didnt let it happen... and the fact na maraming taong nagmamahal sa akin and na ang husband ko andyan sakin di ako sisihin o paparamdaman na may pagkukulang ako.... basta it gave us a great lesson.. gang ngayon kasama pa din namin sa prayers ang eldest ko, along the prayers of our safety.... :) :) :)
Love doesn’t fail – we do.

zieaja

• GirlTalker
« Reply #258 on: June 05, 2012, 11:30:01 am »
How sad sis peminista GOD's plan sis. na experience ko na din yan i had miscarriage last november 8 weeks nman yun sis. and after nun d pa kami ng work out ulit para mgka baby this month palang kami mgsstart ulit nang work out. pahinga ka muna sis wag mo kalimutan mg ask nang guidance kay lord sa mga step na gagawin mo para mas mabilis recovery mo. naiintindihan ko [textspeak!] pain na nafefel mo ngaun. sa akin before pati kahihiyan na feel ko din kasi madaming ng expect madaming nag antay sa wala. pero wag mo muna sila e mind what most important is yung recovery mo. lumabas labas kna din nang house kung ok na yung condition mo para di mo lagi maalala [textspeak!] pagkawala ni baby. ganyan din ako noon ginawa lahat ni hubby para lang wag ako mgkulong sa room. sa akin nga before talagang ngfflow na yung dugo ayaw ko pa mgpa raspa kasi iniisip ko bka sakaling trials lang ngbabakasakali ako na buhay pa din c baby kahit ngfflow na yung dugo. kaya naiintindihan kita sis. prayer sis is the best medicine talaga. walang imposoble kay god.

Please spell out your words to avoid the text speak prompt. Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 12:11:48 am by mama squeak! »
"Every Child is a gift"

pillowski

• GirlTalker
  • Life is a long lesson in humility.
« Reply #259 on: June 19, 2012, 10:44:55 am »
Last June 6 I had a TVS, and my baby is ok at 4.7mm, with cardiac activity but cannot document on M-mode, so my OBRE advised TVS after 10 days that was last saturday, only to find out that the baby doesnt grow and now no more cardiac activity... I was devastated! The cause could possibly chromosomal abnormalities...right now the baby is still inside me waiting to bleed naturally as it was less than 10 weeks old....
I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close