Author Topic: Naexperience nyo n ba makunan or miscarriage?  (Read 401352 times)

valerie28

Re: Naexperience nyo n ba makunan or miscarriage?
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2009, 09:12:52 pm »
im supposed to post this experience to my birth club sisses for feb-mar 2010, but sabi ko baka mastress lang sila pag nabasa nila un nangyari sa kin..so dito ko na lang po ishare...

my ordeal started sept 11, i called my OB informing her im having an asthma attack, i took all first aid meds for it pero nandun pa rin un attack. she then advised me to go the hospital already for some steriods shot to stop my attack. i was admitted and they started iv meds for my asthma. by the time i was admitted and was given iv meds, i keep on praying na hinde magkaron ng effect kay baby un mga meds ko.  after 2 days around 2am, my water bag broke. since this is my first pregnancy i thought i just peed because of too much coughing, pero naisip ko rin baka water bag ko rin un. come morning around 9am my OB came, and i told her "doc pls check my water bag..."  and she confirmed indeed my water bag broke... i was in shocked really in shocked! tears followed after and my OB was trying to calm me down... i was immediately rushed to DR for further monitoring and un dextrose ko pinamadali un drip to help the baby magaccumalate ng amniotic fluid ulit...that night my OB did a thorough ultrasound with my mom and sister inside the room, she honestly told us, that my baby has only 20% chance of survival. and we hold on to that praying and hoping my case will be included in that 20%, that my water bag will re-seal and my baby can produce again amniotic fluid, we are asking for a miracle!
over a week has passed still in the hospital my asthma was cured, and my baby is still inside me fighting. her heartbeat didn't go below 150, sabi ni OB ang galing ng baby mo lumalaban, kaya laban din tayo! since OK na un asthma ko, i asked my OB if i can go home already, sa bahay na lang ako magpapagaling, my OB agreed but have to follow her special home instructions due to my situation and she insisted that i need to see her every after three days to check my baby's condition.
i was discharged from the hospital sept 22. wala pang 24hrs i was again rushed to the hospital, sept 23 around noon, i have an urge to go to the bathroom, when i sat down the toilet, i was screaming, meron lalabas, i immediately stand up at lumabas na si baby ng kusa, without pain... without blood at all... i lost my precious baby girl...
ang sakit tangapin, lalo na unexpected itong pregnancy na ito, pcos ako, i stopped taking fertility meds for over a year na rin, kaya when i found out im pregnant without doing anything special, it was really an answered prayer indeed. im blaming myself for what happened to her.. kung sana mas naging maingat ako hinde sya mawawala sa kin... she's my first baby.. and first apo din sana ng family ko...
now im praying again...hoping pagbalik ni husband He will give us again another blessing...
ang nakakagaan lang ng loob, we have now angel in heaven watching over us... haaay buhay!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 03:07:49 pm by valerie28 »
i never had the chance to hold you in my arms nor a chance to kiss you goodbye but i know someday will come that i will hold and kiss you forever my baby angelina...

(http://tac.families.com/cb/273172.png)

bluish_mommy

• ako ang bluish na
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 05:46:45 pm »
^oh noh sis! shocked ako sa story mo! all along i thought you're ok with your pregnancy, until i received a text from you about your situation, so sad talaga ako  :( :(

jelly

• Junior GirlTalker
  • i'm back
    • jellybean
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 10:14:25 pm »
^^grabe naiyak ako sa story mo..

applec16

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2009, 10:32:57 am »
^^sis,  i'm sooo sorry for your loss.  I m/c'ed also 2x na while my sis-in-law lost her at 6 months too.

heaven_scent102

• Super GirlTalker
  • a proud wife and mommy :D
    • preciousbubbles online boutique (since 2007)
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2009, 09:33:10 am »
i had blighted ovum din nung 2nd pregnancy ko, now im on my 4th..
Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him..
Jeremiah 17:7-8

--a proud wife to my husband, mom to my 3 girls Maegan, Mariel and Maike :)

anneG

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2009, 08:24:46 pm »
I had my 1st miscarriage Oct. of 2008, 1yr na rin. I was 7wks pregnant then & was also given pampakapit (proluton depot) by my ob and also have PCOS, it was time for my check-up when we found out that baby's heartbeat stopped,very very sad experience. Weird lang coz few days before that I dream of having m/c then i asked my officemate kung anong feeling kaya pag wala na yung baby kasi nga nanaginip ako although that time I didnt feel anything, ayun pala premonition na yung dream na yun. Up to the last minute ayaw maalis ni baby, doc has to do something pa to open my cervix..

until now fresh pa rin sa memory ko yung experience, siguro matagal lang talaga yung acceptance stage..im still grieving up to now..I have given it up to the Lord but it still keep on bugging me.

gracey9347

• baby REON's loving Mommy
  • GirlTalker
  • my son...Reon, you're my reason for breathing...
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2009, 04:23:47 pm »
-i was crying saturday night coz of my evilhubby's kawalanghiyaan...sunday before i went to bed, i saw blood in my pee....this morning i had utz only to find out no cardio activity ang 2nd baby ko....soooooo sad talaga...i opted for expectant management and wait for 2 weeks na malabas sha ng kusa if not i'll undergo d & c....sadness :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

halfasniceasyou

• GirlTalker
  • If you want to see God laugh, make a plan.
    • Half As Nice As You
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2009, 06:29:00 am »
mga sis, isipin na lang natin na hindi para sa ating yung mga babies na yun. easy to say, pero it took me sometime too to accept the miscarriage. i even blamed myself for it and i really thought i'm not going to get pregnant again. but i am now in 5th month of pregnancy and everything's going well with the pregnancy so far. so i guess we just have to trust God and keep on praying.

purplelicious

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2009, 03:56:27 pm »

ang sakit tangapin, lalo na unexpected itong pregnancy na ito, pcos ako, i stopped taking fertility meds for over a year na rin, kaya when i found out im pregnant without doing anything special, it was really an answered prayer indeed. im blaming myself for what happened to her.. kung sana mas naging maingat ako hinde sya mawawala sa kin... she's my first baby.. and first apo din sana ng family ko...
now im praying again...hoping pagbalik ni husband He will give us again another blessing...
ang nakakagaan lang ng loob, we have now angel in heaven watching over us... haaay buhay!

sis pareho tayo.. may pcos din ako nalaman ko lang nung 2nd ultrasound ko.. lalake naman yung sa akin ..first baby and first apo din.. last oct 16 ako nag preterm delivery ..5months pa lang ang baby yuan ko..

*hugs* sis.. goodluck sa atin.. sana maging magaan na ang lahat sa mga darating na araw..

valerie28

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2009, 03:35:10 am »
sis pareho tayo.. may pcos din ako nalaman ko lang nung 2nd ultrasound ko.. lalake naman yung sa akin ..first baby and first apo din.. last oct 16 ako nag preterm delivery ..5months pa lang ang baby yuan ko..

*hugs* sis.. goodluck sa atin.. sana maging magaan na ang lahat sa mga darating na araw..

*hugz* to you as well sis... read your story sa birth experience thread.. and i feel your pain... we need to be strong sis for our angel...

sis, while reading your posts sa kabilang thread you mentioned cause of preterm delivery was infection sa amniotic fluid mo, nagleak ba un water bag mo?  coz thats what exactly happened to me, since pumutok na un water bag ko, open na sya for anything that can infect her. sabi ng OB ko pag nagkaron na ng butas un water bag, highly prone na un baby sa infection since open na sya and madaling pasukin na sya ng bacteria.

sis, if you wont mind i want to share notes with you regarding our experiences, can you pm me your ym id or email add, (sorry, dont know how to send pm dito e). thank you.
i never had the chance to hold you in my arms nor a chance to kiss you goodbye but i know someday will come that i will hold and kiss you forever my baby angelina...

htebyen

• GirlTalker
  • XoXo GOSSIPGIRL
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2009, 09:04:18 am »
pare pareho tayo mga sis ng cause of miscarriage...pumutok ang amniotic bag...on my second m/c i deliver my babies alive (twin)..nung una naman after  pumutok water bag ko,after 3 days dinugo ako..hindi ko kasi alam nun na amniotic fluid na pala yung lumabas akin..so sad talaga mga sis..

pinaka mahirap mag move on..madaling sabihin pero mahirap gawin.i always think na lang na im still blessed with a loving and supportive husband..
i Lab every moment with my Honey!

meldesiderio

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2009, 09:26:51 am »
i had one last january 2009 - 6weeks na siya nun...yeah there's always a reason for everything kaya move on lang.... :)

purplelicious

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2009, 02:31:03 pm »
sis valerie di pa rin ako pwede mag pm.. pwede bang dito ko na lang i-post..
ang ym ko is oo0oogheeoo0oo
ang e-mail add ko - ghee0410@yahoo.com

i really need someone to talk to lalo yung may same experience as mine

God bless us at sana magkababy na tayo next year :)

valerie28

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2009, 07:59:47 pm »
sis valerie di pa rin ako pwede mag pm.. pwede bang dito ko na lang i-post..
ang ym ko is oo0oogheeoo0oo
ang e-mail add ko - ghee0410@yahoo.com

i really need someone to talk to lalo yung may same experience as mine

God bless us at sana magkababy na tayo next year :)

sis, i already added you sa ym. looking forward to chat with you...

lovelynewmom

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2009, 04:24:06 pm »
naiyak ako sa mga cases nyo mga sis lalo na yung months na si baby sa tummy nyo nawala pa :'( ang sakit nun pero kaya natin to mga sis. kung pwede lang tayo magyakapan dito para maiparating ang sympathy natin at makapagbigay ng kahit konting lakas ng loob sa bawat isa. tandaan nating lahat God loves us even if He allows these things to happen...

sa akin naman...

Doc suspects that there is gene anomaly that's why the baby lost its hold despite the great care I was doing. Doc says it was nature's way of pruning possible malformed babies.

ganyan rin ang sinabi sa akin ni OB when i lost my baby at 8 weeks. i wasnt sure kung script lang yun ni Doc sa mga patients na nagkaka-miscarriage. anyhow, nakatulong yun sa pagtanggap ko sa nangyari. that was my first pregnancy at super sakit. to think sobrang saya namin ni hubby na i got pregnant agad 1 month after we got married.

what happened to me was, a blood spot near the embryo was seen in my first trans-v. caused siguro ng stress sa office then twice nag out-of-town kami ni hubby via long drive and fly (which is both bawal sabi ni OB). i took Duphaston and full bed rest. weekly ang trans-v ko to check for development and nag-iimprove naman kasi lumiliit ang blood spot. matigas ang ulo ko, confident na tuloy-tuloy na mawawala yung spot, umalis ako at umattend ng wedding. on my next check-up wala na yung heartbeat. im not sure though na dahilan ng miscarriage yung pag-alis ko na yun. pero sinisi ko pa rin sarili ko. ang sakit-sakit talaga.

after 8 months i got pregnant again. that time i promised to myself, God, hubby and the baby inside me na magiingat na talaga ako. i shifted to a new OB (na mas malapit ang clinic), then 1 and half months bed rest. nag-take ako ng ISOXILAN together with DUPHASTON. lahat talaga ng bilin ng OB ko sinusunod ko at lahat ng dapat kong ireport sa kanya sinasabi ko talaga. just to add, kinumpleto ko last year ang simbang gabi (my first time) para ipag-novena ang pagbubuntis ko. God is so merciful, naging successful ang pregnancy ko. my son's 3 months now. kahit papano nakaget-over na ko sa miscarriage ko nung una.

ganun yata talaga. may madaling pagbubuntis meron ding mahirap. i just wanna say to those women in the same circle na nagaabang mabuntis ulit, wag tayong mawalan ng pag-asa. God works His plans in His special way and time.

i pray for strength for all of us!

heaven_scent102

• Super GirlTalker
  • a proud wife and mommy :D
    • preciousbubbles online boutique (since 2007)
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2009, 05:02:31 pm »
just experienced vanishing twin syndrome.. my 1st ultrasound shows that i have two yolk sac but during that time (less than 6 weeks) 1 palang may heartbeat.. a while ago, we went for another ultrasound, ndi na talaga tumuloy yung isa pang yolk sac..:( im sad.. but i know it's God's will.. we should still thank Him for the other baby na healthy..
Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him..
Jeremiah 17:7-8

--a proud wife to my husband, mom to my 3 girls Maegan, Mariel and Maike :)

Gladz31842

• you can check!
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2009, 05:24:20 pm »
naiiyak ako while reading your posts...I will pray for all of you fellow mothers. our God is a Merciful Father, let's all trust in His will.

purplelicious

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2009, 11:35:52 am »
hi mga sis.. nakapagpacheckup na ako ang diagnosis ng doktor ko is incompetent cervix so next time daw na mabuntis ako kailangan talian yung cervix ko.. may ganitong case din ba sa inyo?

htebyen

• GirlTalker
  • XoXo GOSSIPGIRL
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2009, 12:58:49 pm »
^hi sis!bakit daw incompetent cervix mo?ilang months ka ba nung nakunan?nagpa check up din ako ngayon..yan din ang findings sakin ng duktor.i already have two miscarriages both sa second trimester.kaya next week magpapa ultrasound ako para ma check length ng cervix ko.ayaw ko naman magpa cervical cerclage..im pregnant ngayon.naguguluhan pa ako.
i Lab every moment with my Honey!

sexymamma

• Probationary
shortened cervix
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2009, 07:34:14 pm »
hello! i am currently on my 16week pregnancy and my ob told me i have a shortened cervix (from 37mm to 28mm)... He asked me to have a full two weeks rest... i'm worried about what my baby's condition will be... Has anyone experienced the same thing? I've read it has great risks that leads to miscarriage or early labor...
Do you know if there are chances that my cervix will turn back to its normal size? thanks for your attention...

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close