Author Topic: Naexperience nyo n ba makunan or miscarriage?  (Read 405043 times)

mae18

• GirlTalker
  • Pray, Hope and Dont worry. God will hear us.
Re: Naexperience nyo n ba makunan or miscarriage?
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2010, 04:57:43 pm »

2 days na lang . ppaultrasound na ako ulit. hay. ok lang] ba yun sis na madalas paultrasound? i want to closely monitor e.  aiiyak na ako minsan sa kaba :(

to all mommies-to be like me... god bless us all and stay safe!

Ok lang yun sis, i can assure you na safe ang ultrasound sa atin- walang radiation yun katulad ng mga MRI/CT Scan or Xrays.. I can vouch for that- Ive worked in a Multinational medical company din before i got married and nahawakan and napag aralan naming lahat yun mga medical equipment na yan.. kaya dont worry!

High frequency sound wave and echoes ang tinatrace ng machine to picture your baby inside you... alam mo yun sa national geographic or sa matanglawin ni kuya kim kun paano tinatrack or tintrace yun marine animals like dolphins? parang ganun ang paggana ng ultrasound... kaya dont worry... ako nga 4 times a month din kun magpa ultrasound...

ngayon since 22 weeks na ko, and nararamdaman ko na galaw ni baby, yun na ang minomonitor ko unless may iba akng concerns...
Love doesn’t fail – we do.

valerie28

« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2010, 11:49:42 am »
mother's day is just around the corner.. for gt sisses who experienced miscarriage.. i want to share this poem with you...

WHAT MAKES A MOTHER

I thought of you and closed my eyes
And prayed to God today,
I asked, "What makes a Mother?"
And I know I heard him say:
A Mother has a baby,
This is we know is true
But, God, can you be a mother
When your baby's not with you?

Yes, you can, he replied
With Confidence in his voice,
I give many women babies,
When they leave it is not their choice.
Some I send for a lifetime,
And others for the day,
And some I send to feel your womb,
But there's no need to stay.

I just don't understand this God,
I want my baby here.

He took a breath,
and cleared his throat,
And then I saw a tear.
I wish I could show you,
What your child is doing Here...

If you could see your child smile
With other children and say,
"We go to earth to learn our lessons
of love and life and fear,
but My mommy loved me so much
I got to come straight here!"
I feel so lucky to have a Mom who had so much love for me,
I learned my lessons very quickly,
My Mommy set me free.
I miss my Mommy oh so much
But I visit her each day.
When she goes to sleep,
On her pillow is where I lay.
I stroke her hair and kiss her cheek,
Ans whisper in her ear,
"Mommy, Please don't be sad today,
I'm your baby and I am here!"

So you see my dear sweet one,
Your child is okay.
Your baby is here in My home,
And this is where she'll stay.
She'll wait for you with Me,
Until your lessons there are through,
And on the day that you come home,
she'll be at the gates waiting for you

So now you see
What makes a Mother,
It's the feeling in your heart,
It's the love you had so much of
Right from the very start.

i never had the chance to hold you in my arms nor a chance to kiss you goodbye but i know someday will come that i will hold and kiss you forever my baby angelina...

(http://tac.families.com/cb/273172.png)

khengzky

• It’s hardware that makes a machine fast. It’s software that makes a fast machine slow
  • GirlTalker
  • simply me
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2010, 03:46:38 pm »
ganda naman ng poem, grabe while im reading each different stories nakakaiyak how hard & painful to accept na hanggang dun nalang. kaya ako when i got home since im working while pregnant todo thank you talga ako kay Lord kasi were both safe & now 26w na si baby & very active contine pa din ang pray ko na ibigay siya sakin healhty & normal that's what all moms wanted.. pero bilib pa din ako sa inyo mga sis.. God knows the right time for us.  ;)
everything happens for a reason.

mae18

• GirlTalker
« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2010, 03:49:49 pm »
Thanks sis. Ang ganda ng poem. Nakakaiyak nga lang.

very inspiring. 

joey09

• GirlTalker
« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2010, 09:46:04 pm »
hi,just want to share also my experience since fresh pa.nag pa D&C ako last sat.because wala ng heartbeat si baby.Wala man lang ako na ramdaman except sa brown discharge na akala ko is normal lang.dahil nagbabawas ng dumi daw un.i texted my OB para sure and she suggested na mag TVS kami the next day.May 1,2010.ang pinaka malungkot na nangyari during the ultrasound wala na makita na heartbeat ang OB ko.that night pinag D&C nya ako. :-[
may mga times pa din na bigla na lang ako umiiyak.pero mga sis hindi tayo bibigyan ni lord ng problem or trials na hindi natin kaya.so pray na lang tayo sa kanya for his guidance and blessings

gurlalu

• Probationary
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2010, 09:41:28 am »
hi joey09 so sorry to hear your lost. i can totally understand how u feel. i had my d&C as well april 10.. same thing no heartbeat den. and until now im waiting for my period to come back so we can start TTC again...

moving on, just be strong and hang-on. for definitely God has a plan. and prayers lang talaga. believe that God will bless u another healthy baby very very soon!.. and for the meantime stay positive and be healthy.

God bless   :)  :)  :)

joey09

• GirlTalker
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2010, 07:38:40 pm »
@gurlalu,thanks sis,ilang weeks yung baby mo?ilang days na nga heavy pa din yung bleeding ko.sabi ng OB ko dapat patapos na daw pag dating ng second week,kaya nga medyo worried ako kasi yung iba ilang days lang ang bleeding.kaw how was your experience.bibigay din ni GOD sa tamang panahon.

gurlalu

• Probationary
« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2010, 03:56:24 pm »
@ joey09 - i was then 8 wks. ob said i had missed miscarriage at 5 wks.. so sad.. i had brown-spotting den lasted for 3 wks kla ko normal lang un pala un n un.

after my d&c 2 days lang light bleeding tapos as in wala na. now it's been over 4 wks na since then...

sau ilan wks?

fegloria1954

• GirlTalker
« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2010, 05:32:06 pm »
mother's day is just around the corner.. for gt sisses who experienced miscarriage.. i want to share this poem with you...

WHAT MAKES A MOTHER

I thought of you and closed my eyes
And prayed to God today,
I asked, "What makes a Mother?"
And I know I heard him say:
A Mother has a baby,
This is we know is true
But, God, can you be a mother
When your baby's not with you?

Yes, you can, he replied
With Confidence in his voice,
I give many women babies,
When they leave it is not their choice.
Some I send for a lifetime,
And others for the day,
And some I send to feel your womb,
But there's no need to stay.

I just don't understand this God,
I want my baby here.

He took a breath,
and cleared his throat,
And then I saw a tear.
I wish I could show you,
What your child is doing Here...

If you could see your child smile
With other children and say,
"We go to earth to learn our lessons
of love and life and fear,
but My mommy loved me so much
I got to come straight here!"
I feel so lucky to have a Mom who had so much love for me,
I learned my lessons very quickly,
My Mommy set me free.
I miss my Mommy oh so much
But I visit her each day.
When she goes to sleep,
On her pillow is where I lay.
I stroke her hair and kiss her cheek,
Ans whisper in her ear,
"Mommy, Please don't be sad today,
I'm your baby and I am here!"

So you see my dear sweet one,
Your child is okay.
Your baby is here in My home,
And this is where she'll stay.
She'll wait for you with Me,
Until your lessons there are through,
And on the day that you come home,
she'll be at the gates waiting for you

So now you see
What makes a Mother,
It's the feeling in your heart,
It's the love you had so much of
Right from the very start.

Dear valerie28,

Thank you for sharing the poem.  I had 4 miscarriages, all of the lost babies at very early stages, but one could already see that they were males.  I also had a baby die after 2 weeks in an incubator, as he (a male too) was born at 28 weeks old - to small and too young.  They are all my angels in heaven, looking after me.

Mommy Fe

joey09

• GirlTalker
« Reply #109 on: May 11, 2010, 06:15:28 pm »
@gurlalu,ako nman nalaman ko na pregnant ako during my six weeks.after ko na confirm that i was pregnant nag pa ultrasound ako.tuwang-tuwa ako nung makita ko sya sa ultrasound.then last week [textspeak!] nagkaroon ako ng brpwn discharge pero sobrang light lang.texted my OB nag ultrasound dun nalaman na wala na pla sya heartbeat.lumaki pa sya kasi nag 7 weeks pa sya.after D&C 1 week na heavy bleeding.ngayon medyo konti na lang.

valerie28

« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2010, 09:18:42 am »
^^mommy fe, i salute you for being strong.  having 4 miscarriages? omg! i experienced one last sept, til now cant get over with it!
i never had the chance to hold you in my arms nor a chance to kiss you goodbye but i know someday will come that i will hold and kiss you forever my baby angelina...

(http://tac.families.com/cb/273172.png)

ichelie

• The Handy Mommy
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm a Handy Mommy!
    • Handy Mommy, handy thoughts on on the journey as a wife, a mom, a counselor, and my own person.
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2010, 09:34:38 am »
@mommy fe, yes you are so strong.  we feel for you!  women who lost their children can empathize with you the more.  I lost 2 (1 still birth & another miscarriage), but now blessed with 2 precious ones.  Still, they have a space inside me and it still pains me when I thought of them. God has better plans for us who felt the pain of losing our precious ones.  :)   

Thanks for the very assurig poem!
The best life valuing the essentials - family, relationships, faith, & being my own person!
Parenting, Relationships, Mommy Wellness, Expert tips at: http://handymommy.wordpress.com

lea06

• A loving wife, a hands-on mom and a breastfeeding advocate =)
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2010, 12:32:24 pm »
Sa 2nd pregnancy ko, i had a blighted ovum and sa 3rd pregnancy, my baby lost a heartbeat at 8 weeks kaya I undergone 2 D&C in one year kaya nagpaalaga na ako. Thank God for giving us a healthy baby girl  :) :) :)
"I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. And I don't need anybody to make me somebody."

joey09

• GirlTalker
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2010, 09:02:51 pm »
don't worry mga sis,bibigay din ni lord sa atin ang mga angels natin sa tamang panahon.mahirap talaga ma accept na wala na sila sa atin.isipin na lang natin na sila na yung guardian angel natin at tutulungan nila ang mga mommies nila na maging masaya.God Bless us all.

ichelie

• The Handy Mommy
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm a Handy Mommy!
    • Handy Mommy, handy thoughts on on the journey as a wife, a mom, a counselor, and my own person.
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2010, 08:34:31 am »
^ mommy fe, you are one faithful person!  I commend your spirit and love! 

i had my own share of losses but it pales in comparisn for what happened to you.  i lost my first due to fetal death in utero at 6mos, then had my baby boy (now 3.6), then another miscarriage, then my baby girl (now turning 8 mos).  each pregnancy drains me physically and emotionally.  bed rest, spotting and premature contractions.  so i say na pagod na kong mag buntis.  and relieveing my losses is always painful.  but seeing my borne happy and beautiful kids makes it worthwhile.

mabuhay ka po!
The best life valuing the essentials - family, relationships, faith, & being my own person!
Parenting, Relationships, Mommy Wellness, Expert tips at: http://handymommy.wordpress.com

gurlalu

• Probationary
« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2010, 04:47:38 pm »
dear mommies, ask ko lang when did u start trying to conceive again after miscarriage. how many weeks ba typically?

TIA

mae18

• GirlTalker
« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2010, 05:04:06 pm »
not weeks sis...

It should definitely take months... aside from waiting for your menstruation come after cleaning, meron pang healing period yan, which in some Ob's sinasabi nilang parang relaxation ng womb natin in preparation for another pregnancy.

sa akin July 2009 ako nakunan at 23 weeks, i had bleeding since i didnt undergo yung curage that time... my Ob had me taken a pill to cleanse my uterus, then after a month and a half my period came back, then December napreggy na ako, pero work out pa lang yun we didnt expect to have my pregnancy that soon kasi my first took me a year or more, pero ngayon same year lang meron na.. and now im 27 weeks preggy..

medyo kinakabahan since lage ako nakakaramdam nun pain at my hips and my tummy minsan kasi pang intolerable pa...

please pray for me mga sis... my ob told me baka im on pre term labor.. natatakot talga ako.. i just hope not.. im also praying na di pa to right [textspeak!] sa july or august pa ako... please sis, pray for me...

thanks...  :-[ :-[ :-[

joey09

• GirlTalker
« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2010, 06:13:50 pm »
@mae18,don't worry makakaya mo yan and nandyan si GOD hindi ka niya pababayaan.will pray for you and your baby's health.
@gurlalu,sabi ng OB ko after 2 months daw pwede mag try.kasi ako na D&C din nung May 1.sa wait ko muna ma regulate yung period ko.

ichelie

• The Handy Mommy
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm a Handy Mommy!
« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2010, 08:16:37 pm »
pwede na talaga mag oreggy after d&c.  though my ob before suggested waiting for around 6mos. to be sure thsat the cells of the uterus are healed and regenerated.  theres a tendency daw kasi pag nag preggy ulit after d&c, di maganda kapit. 

mae18

• GirlTalker
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2010, 09:08:09 pm »
@mae18,don't worry makakaya mo yan and nandyan si GOD hindi ka niya pababayaan.will pray for you and your baby's health.

thanks sis.. please do... thanks... im so worried talaga....

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close