Author Topic: Anti-aging Tips and Products 2  (Read 19279 times)

absolutecarla

• GirlTalker
Re: Anti-aging Tips and Products 2
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2019, 09:19:40 am »
Pagtungtong ko ng 30 ayun Collagen supplements by Youththeory, I get mine from Cash and Carry. Tretinoin is a must, and of course mga topicals na walang fragrance to avoid allergies and contact dermatitis. RF, Ultrasound, Microneedling and Lasers like Fraxel, Pixel, Clear and Brilliant, Clear lift dahil by 30's di na cya kaya ng masks at topicals dapat medyo malalim na to stimulate the collagen in the deeper layers of the skin para by 40's eh fresh ka parin parang preventative cya. Botox sa jaw, Fillers on areas na medyo nawalan ng fats.

hisana

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2019, 11:12:30 am »
Hi! It's been a while since naging active ako sa fn. Now i'm in my early years of 30's and i need a good anti aging night cream/serum. I heard estee lauder night repairing serum is good, also the la mer? Any feedback about these products? Or any other suggestions please? Thanks.

Naka-dalawang bottles na ako ng estee lauder ANR serum, set pa yun with microessence and eye cream, but am starting to lose faith in it, LOL. Ewan ko how effective this will be on me in the longer term, pero kung visible effects lang, wala masyado sa akin. As with most beauty products, hiyangan talaga. Will switch over to kiehl's midnight recovery (which I have been eyeing for so long na).

nicoletta

• Super GirlTalker
  • donna fenomenale
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2019, 01:35:00 pm »
^ Tretinoin does help on the outside, and on the inside, I like to think its important to keep my body healthy.  Lately I have been taking colostrum 15 minutes prior to brunch and it's been great. I hope tuloy tuloy.  I buy sa iherb lang.
Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.

hisana

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2019, 02:08:35 pm »
^
Thanks for the suggestion, feeling ko nga it's time I do an overhaul of my regimen and was considering tretinoin among others. O kaya magpa-belo na lang ako in the future, haha, so tempting.

nicoletta

• Super GirlTalker
  • donna fenomenale
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2019, 06:04:23 pm »
^ Try loccitane hydrating toner and physiogel for your skin care.  And revlite or angel white for the face and ulthera for anti-aging.  Bongga yan ;)
Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.

hisana

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2019, 09:44:13 am »
^
Yes, seriously considering ulthera down the line! Or maybe whatever marecommend nila upon consultation na iba pang non-invasive. For now, sticking to topical muna. Physiogel sadly hindi ko masyado type, not bad naman but it just does not make me happy, hahaha, but l'occitane might work. Thanks again for the reco.

prettylove

• Junior GirlTalker
  • 1 Corinthians 10:31
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2019, 11:27:17 am »
Thanks mga sis, yup i thought so hindi na pwede ang topical lang dapat may machines na kasama na. Maybe will visit a derma soon. I tried tretinoin during my youger days but na discontinue ko and i can say very effevtive nga.

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2019, 12:38:52 pm »
Around how much ang Ulthera? I think monthly basis ito to see the result.

phurple0515

• your bitchy, sweety, ironic, down-to-earth (",)
  • Super GirlTalker
  • bitchy sweet (",)
    • Max's Shopzter
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2019, 04:59:52 pm »
still looking for a good eye cream naman.  yon lang yong problem ko.

i am taking collagen tablet in smaller dozage because nagkakapimples ako if I follow the dozage prescribed.  I just do toner, moisturizer every day and then exfoliate every other day.  Di rin pwede sa akin mga facial masks kasi nagkakapimples ako :(

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!"

absolutecarla

• GirlTalker
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2019, 07:49:39 am »
Ulthera can be done twice a year or just yearly. It is around 70k or 80k ata kay Dra. Javellana yung doctora ni Kris Aquino. Okay din sa Aivee clinic though I'm not sure about their price range. There are clinics who offer cheaper alternative, same technology which is focused ultrasound pero different machine from Korea called HIFU. Di nila kasi pwedeng tawang Ulthera kasi yung machine mismo is yung Ulthera. Yung RF and Cavitation yung pwede ng madalas though hindi cya ganoong ka focused. Thermage is RF pero mas focused and mas mahal pero parang Ulthera din di mo kailangan ng madalas.

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2019, 11:57:53 am »
Ah ok. Pede na pala yearly. When I get too old na plan ko magpa-ganito haha, but I need to educate myself first for these technologies :) May napanood ako sa IG ni Claudine she's using small device and she massages it on her face. Not sure lang ano tawag dun. Pang-lift daw ng face.

absolutecarla

• GirlTalker
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2019, 09:37:03 am »
Ah ok. Pede na pala yearly. When I get too old na plan ko magpa-ganito haha, but I need to educate myself first for these technologies :) May napanood ako sa IG ni Claudine she's using small device and she massages it on her face. Not sure lang ano tawag dun. Pang-lift daw ng face.

That's actually a handheld ultrasound device with LED. Mahina lang to mas mahina pa sa machine na pang ultrasound cavitation. Safe for everyday use, I have one like that but halos walang effect. I just bought myself an RF machine from Lazada and I do it every week on my face and arms. So far it is amazing lol and matipid pa.

tealover

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2019, 03:15:13 pm »
Around how much ang Ulthera?" I think monthly basis ito to see the result.

I think you might be talking about the "hifu" version or the counterfit one. There are so many clinics now that are claiming they are using an authentic Ulthera butr the price is so cheap.

Ulthera is just once a year and sometimes after 6 months. Depending on your case but NEVER monthly. lol

I had mine done already and botox with Dra. Lovelyn Daet of Skin House.  So far I am very happy with the results and compliments that I am getting. :)

"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2019, 11:55:51 am »
I just bought myself an RF machine from Lazada and I do it every week on my face and arms. So far it is amazing lol and matipid pa.

Wow, nice! That's good at least effective and at the same time tipid din. Mind to ask what's the brand name of your RF machine?

cupcakejane

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2019, 04:16:42 pm »
Total life savers!  Collagen Injections, Celergen tabs and Ulthera!  I don't look my age at all  ;)

Micheell

• Probationary
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2021, 01:25:55 am »
He visto muchos comentarios sobre que productos  antienvejecimiento se pueden usar. He visitado recientemente este sitio https://cosasycasos.com donde he visto que tienen unos articulos muy interesantes sobre belleza. Aunque tambi?n tiene otros temas como  salud, misterio, actualidad, etc.; en definitiva, cosas y casos del dia a dia. Espero que les sea de mucha utilidad.

Saludos!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 01:34:19 am by Micheell »

RoadrunnerXCX

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2021, 02:59:11 am »
I am using Apple Cider Vinegar nightly after make up removal then apply Vaseline petroleum jelly as moisturizer. Overnight ko lang sa face. I don't mix acv with water at enough lang sa cotton pads nilalagay ko. I am abroad kasi and I have a few warts and there starting to pop up kaya nag acv din ako para ma prevent pagdami ng warts ko. Mukhang effective kasi nagulat ako biglang  nalaglag isang wart ko sa eyelid. Mahal magpa wart removal kasi dito. But surprisingly maganda effect ng acv sa akin nawawala mga blemishes sa face ko at pumuti din. Yung vaseline naman nakaka moisturize tapos mas nakaka red lips kasi nilalagyan ko kahit lips ko. Hands down ako sa ACV mas economical pa .
"No is a complete sentence. No explanation needed. Set your boundaries and mean it."

madame_ekis

• GirlTalker
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2021, 07:57:15 pm »
I just bought myself an RF machine from Lazada and I do it every week on my face and arms. So far it is amazing lol and matipid pa.

I'm also interested at the RF brand sis.  No side effects ba?  Could you share please?   

TiA!

changelessme

• Very proud
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • *simply changeless me*
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2021, 05:53:18 pm »
I am using Apple Cider Vinegar nightly after make up removal then apply Vaseline petroleum jelly as moisturizer. Overnight ko lang sa face. I don't mix acv with water at enough lang sa cotton pads nilalagay ko. I am abroad kasi and I have a few warts and there starting to pop up kaya nag acv din ako para ma prevent pagdami ng warts ko. Mukhang effective kasi nagulat ako biglang  nalaglag isang wart ko sa eyelid. Mahal magpa wart removal kasi dito. But surprisingly maganda effect ng acv sa akin nawawala mga blemishes sa face ko at pumuti din. Yung vaseline naman nakaka moisturize tapos mas nakaka red lips kasi nilalagyan ko kahit lips ko. Hands down ako sa ACV mas economical pa .

^ Sis parang toner mo ang ACV?  Parang gusto ko itong i-try.

"Life is what we make it. Always has been. Always will be."
http://simplybechay72.blogspot.com/

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2021, 11:50:44 pm »
Really interested using RF kaso not sure which brand ang okay.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close