Author Topic: BIR and DTI Registration for Online Businesses  (Read 27870 times)

magichild07

• GirlTalker
Re: BIR and DTI Registration for Online Businesses
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2016, 04:45:32 pm »
Hi yes tama trading lang yung need mo i click sa online name reservation then after mo ma reaerve name you have to go to sec na for payment sabay mo na din sis amg filing para isang puntahan mo lang sa sec... Then wait ka ng 1week for the release tapos punta ka na barangay to get your barangay clearance then cityhall to apply for permits, bring mo yung sec mo and barangay cert and yes need mo lang ng isang fire extinguisher para sa fire
Certificate :)

Need advice din - setting up a corp with SEC - sa online business name registration, pinapapili ako what type of corp > profit or non-profit > then anong sector, etc. So chose profit, and retail trade not wholesale ang dapat piliin. Ano ba yun pinakaappropriate na category for household items na online retail?

Also, kapag online store, kelangan pa rin ba bumili ng kung ano ano from mayor's office tulad ng fire extinguisher? Base from @acqua's experience above, nakaka dismaya naman na ang babayaran na yearly renewal is pabago bago - or depende lang sa munisipyo (sa Cainta kami).

Maraming salamat!

chinrosete

• GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2016, 12:21:37 am »
Dala ka lang 2 ID sis pwd ka na ma register sa dti :) and meron lang i fill out na forms
May form ba sa online sis na need ifillup? Or sa personal na mismo?

chinrosete

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2016, 10:06:38 pm »
Ilang number of employees ang ilalagay sa form mga sis pag barangay yung scope of business? Online shop yung business ko.

mearah

• GirlTalker
  • Part-time Entrepreneur
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2016, 12:35:38 pm »
Mga sis good morning. I have a question, for my online business, sole proprietor. I have filed the DTI na ang the baranggay yesterday. When I went to the municipal they asked me to think about it well kasi end na daw sa year and I have to file for renewal na daw ulit sa January.

For those who know, do I file again the baranggay, municipal and BIR on January ba?

Appreciate any input mga sis.
There is strength in struggle.

<Advertisement removed by administrator as per:
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,124154.0.html>

hannahlee

• Probationary
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2016, 03:10:52 pm »
Hi sis this may be a different but quite related topic. My sister has small convenient store and we somewhat wanted it to legalize for the purpose of the ITR since I need it for my sister to get a visa in a certain country to be able to travel with us and ITR is one the of major requirement to cut it short, I wanted to ask, if she'll apply for MIE or marginal income earner. Does it has income tax to pay as well? and if what is the actually process of MIE. Thanks really much appreciated for helpful replies.

dJohnattan

• Probationary
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2016, 07:11:46 pm »
Mga sis good morning. I have a question, for my online business, sole proprietor. I have filed the DTI na ang the baranggay yesterday. When I went to the municipal they asked me to think about it well kasi end na daw sa year and I have to file for renewal na daw ulit sa January.

For those who know, do I file again the baranggay, municipal and BIR on January ba?

Appreciate any input mga sis.

Hello mearah. Renewal of permit is always the same month every year, in this case January. If you apply and got your permit in November, your permit will expire on Dec 31, 2016 and you will need to renew your business permit in January 2017 same with your business barangay clearance, and BIR Annual Fee form. DTI is good for 5 years. Is 2 months waiting worth it to you? Makaka profit kaba to negate your overhead expenses including the renewal of the permits? Also your precious time. Some things to consider.

May nabasa ako dito from a different poster sa link you need to register sa BIR for online sellers. Yes tama po yun sabi ng BIR officers sa RDO branch but only if you are making a living out of it. You do not need to register or apply for sales invoices / official receipt if you are going to sell for example your old refrigerator, or your textbook,etc sa olx or facebook as long as you aren't making a livelihood from it okay lang.

KittyCat81

• Probationary
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2016, 02:16:10 pm »
you can create a free website here: www.site.pro for you new online business. it's free and no coding skills needed. everything drag & drop.

Angel_14

• Probationary
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2017, 11:33:00 pm »
Hi Mga sis

Newbie here, ask ko lang po, balak ko kasi mag tayo ng Trading Store at Food Store.

ok lang ba iisang name ang iregister ko sa DTI kahit na magkaibang venue ko sila ilalagay pero same City padin naman.

Dapat po ba ganito?

"JUAN DELA CRUZ FOOD AND TRADING"

OR

'JUAN DELA CRUZ TRADING"

ay okay na for both food & trading? I mean understood na po na may food at trading sa business ku?

meowskitty07

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2017, 09:36:10 pm »
I just applied for a business permit and BIR for online business. I am located in Marikina and it took me about 3 weeks to have everything set-up. But it can be quicker if I really committed to finish the requirements right away. :)

My business is online. I opt to get BIR receipts so I can also land corporate clients. :)

msals2007

• Senior GirlTalker
    • http://www.myshmyshoppinghaven.multiply.com
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2017, 08:52:08 am »
Roughly how much did you spend for the BIR and business permit sis?

meowskitty07

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2017, 10:57:14 am »
Roughly how much did you spend for the BIR and business permit sis?

Hi Sis,

1. DTI - Business Name Registration online P2,000 National level for 5 years + 15 documentary stamp tax (DST)
*I have chosen the option of downloading certificate so I can just print on my own as many times and I don't have to go to DTI personally
2. Barangay business clearance and barangay clearance - P500 and P30 respectively renewable by January.  The amount  of business clearance depends on the barangay. Also you would need CTC for this. I just declared unemployed so I only paid less than P6.
3. Mayor's permit - P1,483.50 already includes the plates, sanitary inspection and permit fee, etc. this should be renewed by January 20 next year :( Also prior to this I was required to get zoning clearance and paid P130 for that. one time reqt only)
4. BIR COR - P500 + P15 DST renewable next year
5. Invoices - P1,200 For 10 copies of simple invoices and OR so total of P2,400. 5 years valid.
6. Books of accounts - I forgot to get this one but maybe less than 200 roughly.

Haha I gave the details but adding it up around P6,000 at the start then P2,500 yearly. I think if you will register the sole prop only under your name you don't need the Mayor's permit for the BIR. so would be lesser.

HTH! :)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 11:00:02 am by meowskitty07 »

msals2007

• Senior GirlTalker
    • http://www.myshmyshoppinghaven.multiply.com
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2017, 11:29:06 am »
thanks sis for sharing. very informative and useful for starting entreps. Good luck to your business. Sana kami din makuha namin permits agad para makapagsimula na.

jellybeans_verycherry

• prettiest
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Propery Finder Philippines
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2021, 01:37:38 pm »
Hello mga Sis, for those planning to start their own business, check out these guides in registering your business - DTI and BIR.

A Quick Guide to DTI Business Registration

and

The Ultimate Guide on How to Register Your Business With BIR

HTH  :)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close