Author Topic: Latest Showbiz Updates (thread 61)  (Read 98948 times)

mango_shake

• shadow-kissed
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • carpe diem! :)
Re: Latest Showbiz Updates (thread 61)
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2019, 12:15:38 pm »
if both single, why not? happy for them. 😊

is it really loisa? kahawig nya yun girl na allegedly unang nagpost nung vid..
"Good morning! And in case I don't see you:

good afternoon, good evening and good night!"

chinkywinky

• Prinsesa at adik na
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2019, 12:52:16 pm »
Yung mga Barretto parang hindi magkakadugo ano?  If they don't have anything good to say to each other, better not talk about their dirty laundry in public. Nagiging circus na mga buhay nila sa showbiz.
i would love to love you like you do to me....

mango_shake

• shadow-kissed
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • carpe diem! :)
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2019, 03:20:20 pm »
i wonder what their mom has to say on this? we?ve been seeing their sarsuela since forever.. hindi ba sila naaawa sa parents nila? they?re too old to experience this.
"Good morning! And in case I don't see you:

good afternoon, good evening and good night!"

RichV

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2019, 06:08:20 pm »
Di na nga masyadong active ang thread na to compared before besides kung di si Kris si Greta naman ang news.

Exactly!!
Eh ang patay and boring nga ng thread na ito on most days di ba? At least nabubuhay and even oldtimers come back when we talk about the Barrettos and Kris! (Hi Ohcmon and Chicafabulosa! ;D)

And instead of complaining na you're sick of reading about the Barrettos, eh di introduce a new topic. Isn't that more productive?

i wonder what their mom has to say on this? we?ve been seeing their sarsuela since forever.. hindi ba sila naaawa sa parents nila? they?re too old to experience this.

Sis the mom has had a troubled relationship with Gretchen since Gretchen was a child. I'm not sure I agree with some of the things the Mom has done.

Did you see the latest pasabog na naman ni Gretchen yesterday?
Si Gretchen contradicts herself. She keeps talking about how she lives a happy life but you can easily tell she holds so much bitterness and anger. Someone who is truly happy and at peace with herself wouldn't do the things she does. Lagi na lang war mode.
She should use all of Tony's money to travel the world, take up a cooking course abroad, even open a restaurant since she seems to be into her cooking. Instead she spends her time always plotting revenge against those who've wronged her. How sad to have all these demons in your head.
And in every single interview, she always has to mention several times how much money she has courtesy of her Tony, tapos ini-imply niya how everyone including her family just wants what she has (accd to her, the cars, the houses, all the luxuries.)

https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/03/23/19/never-what-gretchen-barretto-said-on-fixing-relationship-with-marjorie

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2019, 07:29:46 pm »
Hi Sis RichV, long time no see.... :) missing our chica na... uy I havent seen for the long si she who shall not be named sa school ng anak nya. Knowing same grade level lang naman yung isang kid nya and my nephew 🤣 maybe still mending her broken heart and ego. 😉

Gretchen classic example of money cant buy you class. Pinanood ko yung video, nainis lang ako when she acted like she owns the place. Well about Claudine being seen with Raymant at Subic when RY died totoo naman kasi. My Aunt even said kay Marjorie na ang ganda pala nya in person.
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2019, 11:18:35 pm »
^^True. Mukha ngang hindi siya masaya sa buhay niya. Lagi siyang triggered maski sa mga issues na hindi naman siya talaga kasangkot.

^Sabi din ng ex-officemate ko si Marjorie daw mas maganda sa personal.
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

izzie7

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2019, 10:54:06 pm »
Hi Sis RichV, long time no see.... :) missing our chica na... uy I havent seen for the long si she who shall not be named sa school ng anak nya. Knowing same grade level lang naman yung isang kid nya and my nephew 🤣 maybe still mending her broken heart and ego. 😉

Gretchen classic example of money cant buy you class. Pinanood ko yung video, nainis lang ako when she acted like she owns the place. Well about Claudine being seen with Raymant at Subic when RY died totoo naman kasi. My Aunt even said kay Marjorie na ang ganda pala nya in person.

Hi ano ulit chismis kay who shall no be named nakabuntis ng iba yung husband nya?

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2019, 07:11:46 am »
Not sure yet but hindi sya ganun ka active sa school ng kids nya. Blog nya tagal na rin ng last psist i think... baka kasi nga mending a broken heart and ego sya sis 😉
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

RichV

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2019, 09:51:21 am »
She who must not be named aka Nega Blogger...in a way kawawa naman siya and her kids. Lie low na talaga siya. Haven't heard much since naghiwalay sila ng asawa niya. Di ba she reinvented herself and she is nagdi-DJ now as a hobby?

Speaking of bloggers, ang chismis is nag away si Baghag and si Bryanboy. Am guessing siguro nag-inggitan lang kasi both are after the same pa-high society lifestyle type of events. I think Bryanboy is more successful though kasi international na talaga siya. I'm not a fan of Baghag because of some stories I've heard about her from many people who have worked with her. Ang consistent feedback sa kanya she is nowhere near as nice as she projects herself to be. 

mrs.jack sparrow

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2019, 07:08:54 pm »
That chika is juicy! I always thought baghag is humble according to her posts.

As for marjorie for me even sa tv maganda na talaga sya than her sibs kaso nga lang querida pala

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2019, 09:22:24 am »
^^Ang tagal ko inisip if sino. Salamat sa clue, na-gets ko dahil sa ?nagdi-DJ.?

Curious lang ako, sumingit lang ba si Gretchen sa buhay ni Tony and his wife or hiwalay na si Tony before naging sila si ni Gretchen.

Preggy pala uli si Georgina. Sana baby girl at singcute ni Archieboo.
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

RichV

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2019, 10:25:57 am »
^ Matagal nang separated si Tony and Denise by the time Gretchen entered the picture. Tony had dated several women before Gretchen, yung iba celebrities like Christine Jacob and Plinky Recto, the others from alta families. Denise was the one who separated, I think she fell in love with some polo player na foreigner.
During her time, Denise was the ultimate IT girl and catch of the alta crowd. She came from a polical family (her Dad was Makati Mayor), she was beautiful, smart and a Philippine olympian (for riding and dressage.) She was close to and loved by Imelda Cojuangco. Even when hiwalay na sila ni Tony, people in that circle all said Tony was still trying to win back Denise for many years...even while Gretchen was pregnant na (i-google niyo yung old scandal in Twin Towers.) Accd to stories, Tony and Gretchen were just casually dating when she got buntis, and Gretchen was also having that affair with Bong Revilla while dating Tony (kaya nga suspicious si Imelda Cojuangco and Tony's family about the whole pregnancy.) 
Contrary to what people think, Denise was never the scorned woman in the marriage, she and Tony have always had a close relationship and decades after they separated, Tony continued to support her and even invested in her businesses (like she had a skin wellness clinic that didn't do well.) Neither one has EVER filed for annulment.

mrs_mcta

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2019, 10:35:00 am »
Preggy pala uli si Georgina. Sana baby girl at singcute ni Archieboo.

Oh wow, that's nice! Sana girl, super pretty siguro :) Divine Lee is preggy din; she's been open naman na she wants a lot parang ang goal nga ata nila is 4 before/by 40 hehe.
mrs. a. || eleven.twelve.thirteen

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2019, 10:56:43 am »
^^Well kung matagal na palang hiwalay bago pumasok si Gretchen sa buhay ni Tony parang mali ata na ijudge siya, technically hindi naman siya nanira ng pamilya. Pero nakakapagtaka na walang nagfile ng annulment isa man kay Tony and his wife may pera naman sila para makapagpa-annul.

^Wow dami na namang showbiz babies na aabangan.

lyrahs

• i'm addicted to YOO
  • Super GirlTalker
  • someday my coffee prince will come :)
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2019, 11:11:26 am »
^sis ang theory ko lang kung bakit walang nag-file ng annulment kay Tony at Denise e para maprotektahan ang kayamanan nila at business interests na din siguro.
Kasi nga naman pag na-annul sila at pakasalan ni Tonyboy si Greta, e di mapunta na lahat kay Greta ang yaman ni Tony. Theory lang naman yan. Hehe
Life's a beach....Enjoy!!!

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2019, 11:24:18 am »
^Sabagay may point ka din, parang di nga ata business-minded si Gretchen. Pero for sure protektado na din ang future ni Gretchen and ng daughter niya.

marge070407

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2019, 12:05:17 pm »
Baka kaya hindi nagfile ng annulment kasi di niya pa nakukuha full trust ni Tony boy para pakasalan siya. Ang dami kasi niya naging karelasyon at fling habang sila ni Tony and may scandal pa sila ni John Estrada.

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2019, 01:56:20 pm »
I think she is into DJ g these nga.... oh I saw a glimpse of her kanina sa Polo club. Buti paalis na group namin. As usual snob pa rin  ;D

The twin towers scandal was famous no. Until now talk of the circle yun specially lately lagi sya nagpapansin sa social media... while nung wala pa si TBC halos lahat na lang hingin nya as freebie sa Black and Decker mga gamit nya  ;D

But at least bati na sila ng isang sister nya. I wonder lang how long kaya sila bati. Hihi....

I remember my masseuse mentioned na she is doing massage for Clau?s ex husband... di daw makinis ang skin  ;D

« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 01:58:43 pm by chicafabulosa »

D4thAngel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2019, 08:01:35 pm »
Share naman ng twin towers scandal, sis. Di ko makita sa google. :)
Surround yourself with people who encourage you, inspire you, and believe in your dreams.

bratty

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2019, 08:42:45 pm »
^baka ito yung elevator incident.
Everyday I'm shufflin'

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close