Author Topic: Jesi Mendez Salon  (Read 3148 times)

katthee

• GirlTalker
Jesi Mendez Salon
« on: January 13, 2018, 01:00:01 am »
Girls, any reviews on this salon? It was my first time to avail of their services recently and it turned out to be a disaster. What was meant to be a treatment to bring back lost protein to the hair to make it healthier turned out to be ineffective and it even worsened my hair condition. It made my hair brittle and super dry. After doing my review, I found out that the treatment isn't for everyone. And maybe im one of those few whose hair problem will not be resolved with that treatment. But since I trusted their brand thinking they are hair expert considering their years of experience, I placed my full confidence in them which I will forever regret. On top of that, they have bad customer service! The salon manager of the branch I went to doesn't know how to handle irate customers and is sarcastic.
Cool!!!

sassy_gal18

• Super GirlTalker
  • Lil' bit of everything
Re: Jesi Mendez Salon
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 01:42:56 pm »
Planning to buy a voucher pa naman para sa service nila. Good thing nabasa ko review mo sis. Maselan din kasi hair ko. Thank you sis katthee and sorry sa kapalpakan nila. Maybe you should try regine?s salon next time :)

P.s mods kindly delete my comment if not allowed

peachy1985

Re: Jesi Mendez Salon
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 08:35:41 pm »
Sis ano treatment pinagawa mo? At san branch ka ngpatreat ng hair? Balak ko sana bumili sa deal grocer..

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close