Author Topic: Floor Tiles  (Read 32418 times)

martinconnor312

• Probationary
Re: Floor Tiles
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2017, 03:57:49 pm »
Hi! though this thread started 4 years ago would still like to update you on what I've found. Currently, Floor Center is having year-end sale on their tiles, all ceramics by the way so be sure to head on one of their branches since they are all over the Philippines or check it out on their site at floorcenter.com. Be sure to give them a visit and find the best floor tiles for your home at affordable prices.

lordknight_aiz.18

• I Could Not Ask For More..
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Love God Above All
    • Skin Classics
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2017, 05:12:51 pm »
^ thanks for sharing. I will check it out online.🙂
Luke 12:15
"...even when a person has an abundance, his life does not result from the things he possesses.”

http://sophiemart

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2018, 02:05:49 pm »
Ang contract price saken for floor tiling is Php 250 * no. of square meters.

yani090479

• GirlTalker
  • Work Hard for the Family
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2018, 05:52:52 pm »
Hello! I'm new here in this thread. Would anyone know how much pag granite? First timer kaya medyo wala talaga ako alam sa ganyan. Though, meron naman kami contractor kaso mahirap na iasa sa kanya lang. =)

Yani

CityHunter

• Awake, arise, or be forever fall'n!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Non Timebo Mala
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2018, 01:15:38 pm »
Sharing lang what little I know sa current.  Sa granite mayroon yun synthetic and natural.  Natural would be the real stuff but expensive.  Problem rin ay if you locate what you like its best may budget ka else pagbalik mo maaring wala na.  Yun big tile place sa tapat ng SM Centerpoint you need to wait pa kung may stock pa sila or not. 

Mas mura though ang prices nila doon sa nasabing tile store sa tapat ng SM Centerpoint but yun nga you need to wait pa a week or so for your order if any are in stock.  Mas mura siya than sa Wilcon for sure.
We look for the real thing in friends, products and services. In people, we value sincerity more than almost any other virtue.

swtgrl_bee

• ❤️❤️❤️
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2021, 05:35:25 am »
Hello sisses, meron ba ditong ang tiles sa bahay ay glossy type? Okay naman ba? Salamat. Lalo na yung family with kids sana.
16 years ng GirlTalker! 💋

AlexaAlly

« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2021, 04:55:16 pm »
Yes, I am also interested in the prices of finishing materials. My husband and I want to update the renovation in the bathroom and hall. The situation is that recently we came home and noticed that the entire floor is in water. Unfortunately, our insurance did not take into account the flood due to old pipes. The damage was assessed by first-grade water damage restoration. We called in the professionals, and they were able to dry everything out. But the bathroom and the hallway still don't look perfect now. We want to paint the walls and change the tiles in the bathroom and laminate flooring in the hall. I hope it won't cost us too much and we won't have to take another loan.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close