Author Topic: Fortune Telling Thread 3  (Read 3310 times)

oshiawase

• Senior GirlTalker
Fortune Telling Thread 3
« on: April 02, 2013, 04:52:31 pm »
Naniniwala ba kayo sa hula? Why or why not?

Ako kasi, not absolutely.

Pero I remember nung bata ako, when I was around 10 years old (and now I am 21), we went to my grandfather's house in the province. That was the first time I met him. Then we were in the car with me and my sister when he held both our hands. He read our palms and after a while, closed his eyes. Then he said that my sister is "unfortunate" in terms of relationship since she will find a man who will promise her good fortune and all but he will break his promise. As for me, it was the opposite. He said wonderful things. Like I will live a comfortable life in the future with a good husband who really loves me. Total opposite diba?

But then hindi ko naman 'yun pinaniwalaan. I was just a kid then and I barely know my grandfather. For all I care, all old folks do that in the province.

But now, a decade later, I dunno how to make of the events that has happened in my life (well, my sister's actually). She never really had a good relationship. She met a man who got her pregnant but promised to marry her. The man broke her promise and backed out after she delivered the baby. Now she is a single-mom and the father of the child is well, out there sleeping with another woman.

But then again, we make our own choices. As much as I want to think that lolo's premonition of me will come true, I do not want to believe my sister is doomed.

I am having mixed emotions over this.

But of course, I do hope what he said 10 years ago will come true. Who wouldn't want a life like that?

Share your experiences! :)

khayzee

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Fortune Telling Thread 3
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 05:06:21 pm »
around 15 yrs ago.. i was with my friend sa house nila, cousin nya ata yung marunong mag palm reading, sabi nya, mahihirapan ako mag decide between 2 guys, she even explained why. after a year friend naman ng classmate ko nagbasa ng palm ko, they are 2 different people ha and they dont know each other, sure ako, but iisa lang sinabi nila..
after 15 yrs di ko pa rin masabi kung nangyari nga ba yung confusion na yun..  ;D

“Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.”
― John Wayne

“Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough”
― Oprah Winfrey

oshiawase

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 07:23:24 pm »
^ you mean, something happened close to what was foreseen but you are not sure if that's really it?

So you had to choose between two guys?

khayzee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 07:40:15 pm »
parang di ko kasi ma connect yung hula sa mga nangyari, normal naman na somehow you need to choose, yung reasons lang behind why is parang di naman nag fit. in short, i dont think nangyari to.. its just a plain hula.  :) :)
“Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.”
― John Wayne

“Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough”
― Oprah Winfrey

oshiawase

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 10:40:34 am »
^ooohhhh....

Bellerina

• Carpe Diem
  • GirlTalker
  • I am still taking baby steps
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 10:24:42 pm »
Hello! Just want to share my experience. Nung 1st year ako or 2nd year highschool ako, pumunta sa bahay namin yung kaibigang manghihilot ng bff ng mom ko. Sabi ng ibang nahulaan niya, accurate daw. So, yung hula niya sakin magkakaroon daw ako ng magandang future. Magandang trabaho like that. Then sa relationships naman daw, marami daw manliligaw sakin pero yung iba lolokohin lang ako. So binalewala ko yun. Dumating ako ng 4th year HS at naging timer ako! Bwahaha I know hindi maganda yun. Ngayong first year college ako, nagpa palm reading ako sa Quiapo, P60 siya kay Aling Gloria at kung Tarot Reading P100 naman. So sabi niya maganda din daw future. Pero ang shocking is, maghihiwalay daw kami ng una kong asawa. I was like, OMG!! Pero bahala nalang.
Nothing beats a guy who treasures you just like you treasure him.

Sterlin1g

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2020, 06:50:40 pm »
I learnt new information from your article, you are doing a great job TelltheBell

johnkelly

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2021, 05:13:18 am »
Taco Bell customer experience survey needs a valid taco bell receipt to enter in TellTheBell survey. As soon as they open www.tellthebell.com they will be asked to answer some questions to rate the customer feedback.
Tellthebell

simoneraineop

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2021, 04:30:23 am »
I learnt new information from your article, you are doing a great job mykfcexperience MyPrepaidCenter PrepaidGiftBalance

very helpful thanks

daremax112

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2021, 02:18:35 pm »
Naniniwala ba kayo sa hula? Why or why not?

Ako kasi, not absolutely.

Pero I remember nung bata ako, when I was around 10 years old (and now I am 21), we went to my grandfather's house in the province. That was the first time I met him. Then we were in the car with me and my sister when he held both our hands. He read our palms and after a while, closed his eyes. Then he said that my sister is "unfortunate" in terms of relationship since she will find a man who will promise her good fortune and all but he will break his promise. As for me, it was the opposite. He said wonderful things. Like I will live a comfortable life in the future with a good husband who really loves me. Total opposite diba?

But then hindi ko naman 'yun pinaniwalaan. I was just a kid then and I barely know my grandfather. For all I care, all old folks do that in the province.

But now, a decade later, I dunno how to make of the events that has happened in my life (well, my sister's actually). She never really had a good relationship. She met a man who got her pregnant but promised to marry her. The man broke her promise and backed out after she delivered the baby. Now she is a single-mom and the father of the child is well, out there sleeping with another woman.

But then again, we make our own choices. As much as I want to think that lolo's premonition of me will come true, I do not want to believe my sister is doomed.

I am having mixed emotions over this.

But of course, I do hope what he said 10 years ago will come true. Who wouldn't want a life like that?

Share your experiences! :)

tellthebell

LillianMcDonald

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2021, 12:05:40 am »
Your sister is not doomed and the fact that she now has a child is not the end of her personal life) Let her live and be happy, one day she will meet a wonderful man who will love her and her baby and she will be the happiest! The main thing is not to get upset and not to despair, tune in positively and everything will be fine!   ;)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close