Author Topic: Babies due on 3rd quarter of 2021! (July, Aug, Sep)  (Read 728 times)

exquisitegem

• Super GirlTalker
  • Be Bold or Italic. Never Regular.
Babies due on 3rd quarter of 2021! (July, Aug, Sep)
« on: March 26, 2021, 05:28:56 pm »
Hello fellow mommas! Sino mga kabatch ko dito who  are due to give birth on 3rd quarter of this year? How are you doing and how are you coping up with the situation? Chika tayo! :) ;)

kireinachean

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Babies due on 3rd quarter of 2021! (July, Aug, Sep)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 09:30:35 pm »
Hi sis, due to give birth din this 3rd quarter  ;)
finally tapos na ang maselan na part no more morning sickness na, hope you are well

exquisitegem

• Super GirlTalker
  • Be Bold or Italic. Never Regular.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 04:07:47 pm »
Counting the days! I am due next month! Sooo excited for our bundle of joy!

NicholasHBenoit

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 08:42:07 pm »
Hi, friends! That is really good news to hear that. I will pray to God that everything will be fine. And please do take precautions as we all know about COVID-19. When my wife gave birth to the child it was lockdown everywhere and only 2 members are allowed to stay with my wife at the hospital. Also, we had a lot of study tasks to finish at that moment as we both are students. Our teacher told us to submit the final assignment, and thanks to my friend who shared https://studyclerk.com/scholarship-essay-writing-service link with me in which I have found a scholarship writing service. After submitting, I concentrated on my girlfriend because the date was near and I don't want to take any risk because in the starting months of COVID-19 it was really scary and we still do not know anything about this virus. But in the end, everything was fine and God gave me a very beautiful baby girl and she is 1 year old now and can walk. We named her Annisa.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close