Author Topic: Questions: Wedding venue on private property?  (Read 1337 times)

ruthabeau57

• Probationary
Questions: Wedding venue on private property?
« on: November 13, 2020, 02:05:07 am »
In short, I am wanting to eventually buy a private home/land just outside the metro area (maybe 20-30min from the city) that can serve as both my final retiring residence, as well as harbor a reasonably-sized wedding venue structure in order to run a small business where I can enjoy helping others and use for family get togethers. Somewhere that is quiet, but close enough to the city for convenience. I am in my mid-30s and currently own my own home (about 12 years), so there is some equity. As a beginner at this stage and with this type of business, what do you feel are the most important aspects to consider. Has anyone done this before? Is there something you wish you knew beforehand? Are there free/low cost resources that you would recommend (I have done various readings, but they have mostly been vague, rather than specific to this type of business)? Thanks, everyone!

Beckader

• Probationary
Re: Questions: Wedding venue on private property?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 02:59:38 pm »
There are a lot of moving parts to consider, and the last thing you want to be doing on your wedding day is worrying about all the logistics! Engage a professional right from the start who can manage all these things for you official myprepaidcenter
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 12:40:40 pm by Beckader »

MarioJMarioJ

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 06:55:17 pm »
Female network have a blog about wedding venue on private property.  It includes Contemporary work environment and helped families to close enough to the city for convenience. You can follow help me write my research paper to learn more new things about the study. You can go elegantly furnished working space and promote small business. Join it.

J.Curtis

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 03:10:36 am »
What to expect from Academon essay writers? I recommend you to read this Academon review firs. The freshest information about online writing services, including its terms of use.https://essayservices.review/reviews/academon-review

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close