Author Topic: Wow! Condotel Investment in Greenhills and Circulo Verde, QC!  (Read 1631 times)

owstalaga

• Let's have fun!!!
  • GirlTalker
  • Freelance Writer/Blogger/Artist | Online Seller
    • Facebook Profile
Wow! Condotel Investment in Greenhills and Circulo Verde, QC!
« on: August 05, 2019, 12:12:15 am »
Still haven't invested in any property during quarantine? Well, this is the best time to inquire from me while you can. Ask questions and gain more investments with my help now then wait to profit millions in a few years! 😉

Real estate prices will always be low NOW than in the future, even with the current Corona virus caused market crash.

With Ortigas Land Serviced Residences, you will have monthly income without the hassle  of managing a rental property!

No need to worry how to get short-term tenants, where to get an interior designer / spend on furnishings or even bother with unit maintenance, etc. Just contact me to reserve a unit, sign the contract, submit all required documents and PDCs and wait until it's turned over and furnished. (Limited Preselling units are in Greenhills, few Ready for Occupancy Units are in QC.) Once everything is ready just sit back until your monthly rental income starts rolling in. Where's the hassle in that? 😉

Ask me about Connor at Greenhills, San Juan and Ibiza or Seville Towers in Circulo Verde, QC today before these get sold out!

Contact me now and AVAIL OF QUARANTINE PROMOS for a LIMITED time only!
- No down payment
- Special Discounts
- 50% OFF Reservation Fee

Remember, the best time to invest is always NOW rather than later. 😉

Contact me today. I'll be your artsy real estate property consultant at your service:

Lucy Stephanie

📲 Sun/Viber/WhatsApp: +63932 1800 937
💮 Globe/Telegram: +63917 768 8444

« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 02:28:53 pm by owstalaga »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close