Author Topic: Mental health checkup  (Read 4562 times)

paper_doll

• 22 years old pero mukhang 15 years old na
  • GirlTalker
  • Kumplikadong tao
Mental health checkup
« on: July 19, 2018, 02:53:11 pm »
Hi all! I am not sure if there is already a topic regarding this one. I want to have my mental being be checked up by a doctor for me to ensure if I really have mental disorders. I don't want to self diagnose but I think I have depression and/or anxiety and/or dysorienta/dyslexia. My medical insurance does not cover anything mental condition and I know that seeing a psychatrist or therapist cost alot and I am ignorant regarding this. Can you help me with the how to's and what to's and where to's?

Thank you so much in advance for your help.
I maybe a simple girl but I know how to have fun.

adrianne1

• GirlTalker
Re: Mental health checkup
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 03:09:57 pm »
You can schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist by simply calling their clinic. You can Google their names and contact information.

If you're not comfortable with that, you can call a hospital in your area and ask for the name and schedule of psychiatrists who hold clinics there. Some hospitals give out the contact info of the psychiatrists' secretaries or assistants.

Frozen Toes

• Baby Beast &
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 04:07:03 pm »
^^ You can contact The Medical City's Psychiatry Dept and request an appointment with an intern. Consultation will cost less than PHP 500 (but please double check because this might've changed).

You can also check this thread:
https://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php?topic=219323.0
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 04:10:25 pm by Frozen Toes »

quian

• Super GirlTalker
  • dance dance in gladiator sandals
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 11:29:57 pm »
Gusto ko rin nito. Want an in depth analysis of my brain too
dancing in the moonlight.

marvelous.lou

• Probationary
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 10:40:07 am »
Try this:
http://katewashere.com/mentalhealthph/

Haven't tried it yet, coz I'm still building up some courage to go on a check-up.

WeakMount

• Probationary
    • https://www.hgha.com/
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 07:13:37 pm »

gebojufijy

• Probationary
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2021, 01:41:59 pm »
The health is the necessary element of our daily life and necessary to spend the great time in this world. The female network has shared the mental health check up in customwritings.com reviews that are necessary to spend the whole life in good and versatile way.

Allabrown

• Probationary
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2021, 02:28:22 am »
There is Medicaid for low-income people and Medicare for people over 65. Three types of insurance are available to the rest of the population - for individuals, for large and small (from 2 to 50 people) enterprises. If your insurance costs more than $300, you're in luck. One option for individuals is the High Deductible Health Plan. It's designed for those who can afford to pay substantial amounts each year, but want to protect themselves from the ruinous costs of serious illness. I know this because I took the United States Medical Licensing Examination myself. And I think you should find out how serious your mental health problems are so that insurance can cover such treatment.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 12:49:13 am by Allabrown »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close